Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: Star Wars Mod Update: v2.04 new guns  (Read 101169 times)

washout

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Mod Update: v2.02 ADDED TO CAMPAIGN
« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2012, 10:37:27 AM »

eagerly watching this mod. and will get it once a lot of the quick and often changes are done..

also is the millennium falcon a fighter or a frigate?
It's a frigate, just a very small one. I'm probably going to resize everything sometime soon though. Get some kind of real standard instead of just arbitrarily picking sizes.

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2012, 11:32:19 AM »

You know, if you want to, you can use my mods station your ships, and where does your factions spawn (what planet)

washout

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 01, 2012, 01:02:08 PM »

They don't spawn at a planet, just a couple of arbitrary spawn points. I have not made convoys or anything yet, but I'll add them to stations and stuff when the next release is out. In the meantime I am just trying to locate more art sources since I've run out of ships to make. I decided for now to ally the imps with tritach and the rebels with the other base game dudes, so I'll be putting them in those stations as soon as the next patch hits and the callentitybyname function is fixed.

intothewildblueyonder

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 01, 2012, 01:20:33 PM »

okay, I'm going to try and recolor (no guarantees on my skills)  some but how how big do you want them? (what is the scale 1 pix = ?)

washout

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 01, 2012, 01:31:20 PM »

okay, I'm going to try and recolor (no guarantees on my skills)  some but how how big do you want them? (what is the scale 1 pix = ?)
Just leave them at native size and recolor them there, I'm still up in there air with scale, so I'd rather just get them at native size and then I can scale them however I need to. If you need more reference art I can provide it.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 01:34:07 PM by washout »

washout

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2012, 06:57:54 PM »

Hi, would you mind uploading to another site? I haven't been able to download from rapidshare since awhile back, some invalid download parameter or something.
Added alternate download on main page.

Bartcheeks

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2012, 05:36:05 AM »

Thanks! For a moment there I thought my reply was going to die unnoticed :P

washout

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Mod Update: v2.04 new guns
« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2012, 10:12:22 AM »

Bump for new update.

SgtAlex86

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2012, 10:16:50 AM »

:/ mod seems to work with minismash without broblems... :D
for some reason Y-wing does not engage if ordered to intercept... :/ it stays out of range...
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 10:26:50 AM by SgtAlex86 »

washout

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2012, 11:03:35 AM »

Y-wing is a bomber, it shouldn't be in the intercept list. Only A-wing, X-wing, and headhunter should. Maybe it's set as assault? I need to make sure the B-wing does not try to intercept either. Now that you mention it I'm not sure I've ever seen a Y-wing drop bombs, the tie bombers do without problem though. They both have basically the same weapons. Except the Y-wing has an ion cannon turret in addition to bombs, protons, and lasers, the tie bomber has concussion and bombs and lasers.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 11:05:33 AM by washout »

SgtAlex86

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2012, 11:43:49 AM »

Y-wing is a bomber, it shouldn't be in the intercept list. Only A-wing, X-wing, and headhunter should. Maybe it's set as assault? I need to make sure the B-wing does not try to intercept either. Now that you mention it I'm not sure I've ever seen a Y-wing drop bombs, the tie bombers do without problem though. They both have basically the same weapons. Except the Y-wing has an ion cannon turret in addition to bombs, protons, and lasers, the tie bomber has concussion and bombs and lasers.
Y-wing is hevy fighter/torpedo bomber... it has weabons for ANY situation ^^ wing of y- wings can take on frigate or fighter wing without any broblems... and if there is no fighters in the fleet y-wing should answer to intercept command  :-\

Arrath

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2012, 02:02:40 PM »

Yeah I've noticed that myself. Three wings of TIE Bobmers caught me with my pants down and blew Home One right up. Y-Wings just get close and kinda sit there, eating turbolasers.

Anysy

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2012, 03:19:58 PM »

The CR90 corvette has incorrect firing arcs on the right side - You keep using '260' for the right arcs, where you need to use 270. Im considering just doing a find replace for 260->270....

edit: Nebulon b also has this issue.. still.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 03:39:35 PM by lancefighter »

washout

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2012, 05:42:51 PM »

I'll go through them, this is what happens when you have to manually input numbers over and over again when building ships. Nebulon B is odd though and has guns pointing all over the place so find replace on it is a bad idea. This is all kind of moot since I'm eventually going to rebuild all the ships, but eh.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 05:52:06 PM by washout »

ciago92

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2012, 08:10:46 PM »

Are the ships added to the stations yet? I haven't been able to find any in 2.02 and was wondering if that was better in 2.04
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10