Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 28

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] ApproLight v0.8.6-RC1 (2020-12-29)  (Read 362487 times)

Fire turtle

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7.2a] ApproLight v0.4.6a(f1) -Prime-
« Reply #255 on: November 17, 2019, 03:40:36 AM »

At least the translation that can be understood, in fact, the Chinese version also makes me unable to understand

Originem

• Purple Principle
  • Captain
  • Dancing like a boss.
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] ApproLight v0.8.0-RC1 (2019-12-3)
« Reply #256 on: December 02, 2019, 11:43:30 PM »

Updated, yes.
My mods

Cyan Leader

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 03, 2019, 08:44:54 PM »

Very nice, thank you for this.

Is a Approlight Plus translation being worked on?

Originem

• Purple Principle
  • Captain
  • Dancing like a boss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 03, 2019, 10:18:02 PM »

Very nice, thank you for this.

Is a Approlight Plus translation being worked on?
Yes, it's under translation
My mods

Dreamyr

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 04, 2019, 11:16:37 AM »

Extremely pumped to see this back. I started playing Starsector right before the update from .7.2a to .8.1 so I only got a week or so to play it and had no idea what I was doing at the time. Thank you for all the hard work to the maker and translator(s).

goldenvixen

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 05, 2019, 04:45:50 AM »

Has anyone managed to get this mod to work on Linux? I keep getting errors that end up crashing the game when I start it up with this mod like:

Spoiler
at com.fs.util.ooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Object(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.util.ooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Ô00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader.Ô00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.graphics.null.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

I have a feeling that maybe Linux doesn't like reading Chinese characters in the mod which is why it keeps on crashing. Anyways, just wondering if other fellow Linux users have had any trouble or if it's just on my end.

Edit: I think I found the issue. Looking further into the log, and I notice some lines like this:

61489 [Thread-10] ERROR com.fs.graphics.o0oO  - Error loading [graphics/hullmods/AL_AdjustSystem.png] resource

I go into the mod folder to check and see if AL_AdjustSystem.png is there, and it is, but it's labeled as AL_adjustsystem.png. Renaming and adding capitals seem to do the trick and my game hasn't crashed since I started it up. Let's see if there are any further issues.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 09:56:25 AM by goldenvixen »

Originem

• Purple Principle
  • Captain
  • Dancing like a boss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 05, 2019, 07:07:29 PM »

I go into the mod folder to check and see if AL_AdjustSystem.png is there, and it is, but it's labeled as AL_adjustsystem.png. Renaming and adding capitals seem to do the trick and my game hasn't crashed since I started it up. Let's see if there are any further issues.
That's quite weird...To be honest I don't know what will happen in Linux cause I don't own a Linux to test...
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 07:42:43 PM by Originem »
My mods

goldenvixen

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 05, 2019, 07:34:26 PM »

It is a bit weird, but thankfully I got it to work and I now know how to fix it if I come upon an error like that again.

Damienov

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 05, 2019, 10:21:37 PM »

That's quite weird...To be honest I don't know what will happen in Linux cause I don't own a Linux to test...

you don't need to have a Linux install really, it just that Linux systems handles file name in a case sensitive. So just simply making file names case sensitive (in this case: AdjustSystem vs Adjustsystem) will work just fine.

Harpuea

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 05, 2019, 10:44:12 PM »

Updated?! Nice!

Fatman_D

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 06, 2019, 03:31:06 PM »

Will there be some extra content if we play this mod with the Foundation Of Borken mod? The planet condition of this Spectre Nest seem to indicate the Approlight have a connection to the Foundation Of Borken.

michalpatryk

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 07, 2019, 01:40:46 AM »

I think there is a bug with lockbox. Yesterday, after a battle at sector I have gotten the key, and my lockbox was at "not fully unlocked and you need 1 chip". I'm fairly sure tho, that I have already took one chip from black market and had 1 chip req before. I have started the game today, and the lockbox is at "lockbox is not fully unlocked and 2 chips are required". This way, my save is broke, because I have killed the fleet and bought the key, and cant do this again :/. I have console commands installed, is there a way to spawn either the blueprint or the keys?

@update:
You can use command addItem AL_lockboxpw. You need to use it twice to get 2 keys. The mod is still bugged nonetheless, perhaps you should create "Partialy opened lockbox" item that would despawn 0/2 chips lockbox and spawn 1/2 one?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 01:46:27 AM by michalpatryk »

Originem

• Purple Principle
  • Captain
  • Dancing like a boss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 07, 2019, 02:57:45 AM »

Will there be some extra content if we play this mod with the Foundation Of Borken mod? The planet condition of this Spectre Nest seem to indicate the Approlight have a connection to the Foundation Of Borken.
Not now, but maybe it will be some extra content.
I think there is a bug with lockbox. Yesterday, after a battle at sector I have gotten the key, and my lockbox was at "not fully unlocked and you need 1 chip". I'm fairly sure tho, that I have already took one chip from black market and had 1 chip req before. I have started the game today, and the lockbox is at "lockbox is not fully unlocked and 2 chips are required". This way, my save is broke, because I have killed the fleet and bought the key, and cant do this again :/. I have console commands installed, is there a way to spawn either the blueprint or the keys?

@update:
You can use command addItem AL_lockboxpw. You need to use it twice to get 2 keys. The mod is still bugged nonetheless, perhaps you should create "Partialy opened lockbox" item that would despawn 0/2 chips lockbox and spawn 1/2 one?
Well I haven't seen this bug before. The pirates fleet won't give you the chip but the supply point besides, so are you sure about it?
My mods

michalpatryk

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 09, 2019, 09:13:23 AM »

Not now, but maybe it will be some extra content.

@update:
Well I haven't seen this bug before. The pirates fleet won't give you the chip but the supply point besides, so are you sure about it?

Sorry, a small thought shortcut - I killed the fleet and looted the cache. Still, one of the unlocks disappeared.

Namesarehard

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 10, 2019, 03:41:56 PM »

The mod currently doesn't seem to work with alliances properly
currently in my save i am in an alliance with ApproLight but i don't count as being commissioned like most factions
is this intentional? and how can i change this?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 28