Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: [0.7.1a] Fleaden New Regime v1.1.2  (Read 51284 times)

fgdfgfthgr

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7a] Fleaden New Regime v1.0.5
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2015, 11:26:27 PM »

A worthy mod to pass time with!
In fact, I suggest you wait the next version, it will post out in 1 day.

Plasmatic

• Admiral
  • Curious no?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2015, 11:49:37 PM »

Fleaden isn't supposed to be a pirate type faction right? so would it not make sense for pirates to be hostile towards them? and for pirates to have some of their ships?

Haven't gotten far enough into the game yet to know if Pirates currently use Fleaden ships, but I noticed Pirates have no standing towards pirates and vice versa.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
- Maurice Switzer

fgdfgfthgr

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2015, 12:28:13 AM »

Fleaden isn't supposed to be a pirate type faction right? so would it not make sense for pirates to be hostile towards them? and for pirates to have some of their ships?

Haven't gotten far enough into the game yet to know if Pirates currently use Fleaden ships, but I noticed Pirates have no standing towards pirates and vice versa.
Next version i will set the Fleaden is -35 to pirate.

Plasmatic

• Admiral
  • Curious no?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2015, 05:51:14 AM »

I've noticed some spelling mistakes, like the Bakelite hullmod... "Percent" is how it is spelled :) (with a C, not an S)
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
- Maurice Switzer

Spoorthuzad

• Captain
  • Looking right into your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2015, 06:10:03 AM »

Those are some nice looking ships you got there mate! I love the vanilla look they have :D

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2015, 11:17:09 AM »

awesome :D
btw, um
can't use it :( shaderlib uses too much ram and can't fix it...
and I did try the trick
used to work but doesn't for some reason now... really confused :(

ShaderLib/shaderSettings.json
   "enableShaders":true, # Default: true
to
   "enableShaders":false, # Default: true

then try again.

lol
feel like a noob for asking XD could have easily done that myself:P guess I was just too tired to bother with it  but thanks anyway XD

fgdfgfthgr

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2015, 11:30:19 AM »

I've noticed some spelling mistakes, like the Bakelite hullmod... "Percent" is how it is spelled :) (with a C, not an S)
OK, I will fix it next version. :)

fgdfgfthgr

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2015, 11:33:50 AM »

awesome :D
btw, um
can't use it :( shaderlib uses too much ram and can't fix it...
and I did try the trick
used to work but doesn't for some reason now... really confused :(

ShaderLib/shaderSettings.json
   "enableShaders":true, # Default: true
to
   "enableShaders":false, # Default: true

then try again.

lol
feel like a noob for asking XD could have easily done that myself:P guess I was just too tired to bother with it  but thanks anyway XD
Do you mean it is so hard to done for you?
Put this in the mod of shade-lib: http://www.mediafire.com/view/3l6vdn2rvvcqsju/shaderSettings.json

fgdfgfthgr

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2015, 11:34:54 AM »

Those are some nice looking ships you got there mate! I love the vanilla look they have :D
I don't understand what is "vanilla"?

Spoorthuzad

• Captain
  • Looking right into your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2015, 11:44:24 AM »

The normal starsector ships. I meant that they feel like they could be implemented in the base game and they wouldn't really feel out of place. Thats a good thing :)

fgdfgfthgr

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2015, 11:50:18 AM »

The normal starsector ships. I meant that they feel like they could be implemented in the base game and they wouldn't really feel out of place. Thats a good thing :)
...... That is because all the picture of Fleaden ship is made from vanilla ;), if you look that carefully you will find that :).

fgdfgfthgr

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7a] Fleaden New Regime v1.0.6
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2015, 12:40:17 PM »

1.0.6 is update.

hunters1

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2015, 07:18:49 PM »

ill put this here because it stopped when i disabled this mod but i was getting random crashes at random moments when using this mod with every other 0.7 compatible mods i would love to use this (saying would because i couldn't use it) but like i said i have no proof that its this mod specificly and its random so i cant recreate it

ChrisH

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2015, 09:30:56 AM »

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but I just activated your mod in an attempt to solve a different error. I noticed that your mod, just like Nihil or Nex (I think) is throwing the economy of supplies off a little bit.

Your mod makes the price of supplies rise from day 1 from about 120 to 300. Luckily it's not as bad as the other one, that spiked to 700 from day one, but worth the mention regardless

fgdfgfthgr

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2015, 10:48:24 AM »

ill put this here because it stopped when i disabled this mod but i was getting random crashes at random moments when using this mod with every other 0.7 compatible mods i would love to use this (saying would because i couldn't use it) but like i said i have no proof that its this mod specificly and its random so i cant recreate it
"RANDOM MOMENT"You mean the null error?  IF it's null error, that is because you need more RAM.
If not, can you tell me each type of error?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7