Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: [0.97a] Orbital Manipulation and Maintenance 0.8.1  (Read 79241 times)

McShrimple

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Orbital Manipulation and Maintenance 0.8.1
« Reply #90 on: April 02, 2024, 08:21:46 AM »

I can't change weapon on my drone when i change it in refit screen. It still use the weapon before i refitting it

Tecrys

• Admiral
  • repair that space elevator!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2024, 08:20:03 AM »

I can't change weapon on my drone when i change it in refit screen. It still use the weapon before i refitting it
It takes up to 20 seconds for the drones to change to their correct weapons.

I know the mod has a few rough edges which I am unable to change without the help of a real good coder who can make sense of my cobbled together spaghetti code.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 08:23:07 AM by Tecrys »
Symbiotic Void Creatures 0.5.0-alpha for 0.97a is out
https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=28010.0

xenapan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2024, 11:16:21 AM »

on 0.97 -rc11 and getting this error  on steamdeck when trying to run your mod. Not sure why it references a bunch of disabled mods but most of those are disabled, the actual list of enabled mods that work without yours is below the error:
73978 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [graphics/ships/Sesarma/omm_Sesarma00.png] resource, not found in [/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Autosave,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/CaptainsLog,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Combat-Activators-v1.1.2,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/HMI,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Industrial.Evolution3.3.e,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Larger Zoom Out,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/LazyLib,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Logistics Notifications,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/LunaLib,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/MagicLib,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/MoreMilitaryMissions,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Nexerelin,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Objects Analysis 002,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/OrbitalManipulation&Maintenance,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/QoLPack,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Random-Assortment-of-Things,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Ship and Weapon Pack,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Special Hullmod Upgrades,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/SpeedUp,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Starship Legends,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/stelnet,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Tri-Tac Special Circumstances 0.9,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/UAF,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Which-Industry,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/XhanEmpire,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/GraphicsLib,../starfarer.res/res,CLASSPATH]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [graphics/ships/Sesarma/omm_Sesarma00.png] resource, not found in [/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Autosave,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/CaptainsLog,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Combat-Activators-v1.1.2,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/HMI,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Industrial.Evolution3.3.e,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Larger Zoom Out,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/LazyLib,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Logistics Notifications,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/LunaLib,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/MagicLib,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/MoreMilitaryMissions,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Nexerelin,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Objects Analysis 002,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/OrbitalManipulation&Maintenance,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/QoLPack,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Random-Assortment-of-Things,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Ship and Weapon Pack,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Special Hullmod Upgrades,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/SpeedUp,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Starship Legends,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/stelnet,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Tri-Tac Special Circumstances 0.9,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/UAF,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/Which-Industry,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/XhanEmpire,/home/deck/Games/starsector/./mods/GraphicsLib,../starfarer.res/res,CLASSPATH]

Enabled modlist that works WITHOUT your mod enabled Autosave,captians log, combat activators, hazard mining inc, larger zoom out,  lazy lib, logistic notifications, lunalib, magiclib, moremilitarymissions, nex, objectanalysis002, qolpack , RAT, speedup, stellarnetworks, whichindustry, graphicslib.

It's giving me that error loading into star sector after choosing mods, start starsector. without your mod it runs to start screen, with your mod it crashes out before it gets there.

Tecrys

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2024, 02:43:32 AM »

Looks like it didn't install correctly, missing .png file. Please delete the OMM mod folder, download and install it again.

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2024, 11:36:56 PM »

theres a few ships in the mod that you should reduce the price of and its the ones that have a pricetag in the millions, just remove a 0 and it should be good. Yeah it makes them hard to buy and their algea farm hullmod is really good for exploring but the thing is that you can easily salvage them anyways so there is little incentive to buy them.

Tecrys

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 19, 2024, 04:29:55 AM »

Hmm, you're right about that. Let me make the ships unsalvagable due to some kind of advanced copyright protection method for the next update.
I shoulda thought about that earlier

Wyrdean

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: Today at 12:58:53 AM »

Is there a reason why this mod isn't on the main mod index?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]