Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Best food you've ever had  (Read 1868 times)

Supereor

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Best food you've ever had
« on: August 09, 2015, 05:29:55 PM »

Because everyone loves food and every forum needs something like this, what is the best food you've EVER had, period?  Sometimes it's merely just a step above the rest, sometimes it's so good it makes you cry, but altogether it's the best thing you ever tasted nonetheless.  For me, it was the Whiskey River barbecue chicken wrap from Red Robins.  Just... something about it is incredible to me...

Takion Kasukedo

• Admiral
  • No longer drinking (Alcohol that is)
    • View Profile
Re: Best food you've ever had
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 11:54:43 PM »

Hmm, hard to think about here.

Mabye that one time I went to a restaurant called "Speedy Noodle" and had their Singapore Vermicelli freshly made.

OR Nissin Soba Original Flavour
Is now able to cook a decent Creamy Salmon Pasta, amok other things.

Still loves purple. Still not skilled enough to make a mod that doesn't get that one damn error.

CopperCoyote

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Best food you've ever had
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 09:19:28 AM »

I think the most delicious food ever was baklava from a local Greek restaurant. Most of their food was very good, but the baklava was...
If you've ever been really good friends with someone for a few years over the internet and when you finally meet in person you fall wildly and madly in love with them, and nearly feel dizzy due to the intensity of the feelings: that is how good that baklava tasted. I'd never previously nor subsequently tasted baklava (or anything else) that good.

I wish that restaurant didn't go out of business. :(

E: forgot some indefinite articles.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 09:21:17 AM by CopperCoyote »
Itches are scratched. Back-rubs are savored.