Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Campaign Missions  (Read 25383 times)

Sproginator

• Admiral
  • Forum Ancient
    • View Profile
Re: Campaign Missions
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2015, 12:16:14 PM »

Very much so! Perhaps being able to smuggle goods from one faction to another would be a great way to decrease the foothold of a faction in a system? :)
A person who's never made a mistake, never tried anything new
- Albert Einstein

As long as we don't quit, we haven't failed
- Jamie Fristrom (Programmer for Spiderman2 & Lead Developer for Energy Hook)

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2015, 03:54:10 AM »

Quote from: Alex
In other news, I’m in a bit of a rare situation where there’s actually a backlog of things to talk about. I’m rather excited about the next blog post (well, rather, the features it’ll talk about). I’ll give you two hints – it’s related the the infrastructure laid down during the mission work, and it’s not something I was planning to add in this release. Past that, my lips are sealed, so don’t even ask!

The the economy is done, the resources are there, the contract providers are in the work...
Soooo mining contracts? ::)

Toxcity

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2015, 02:37:25 PM »

This might be a stupid question, but are people with different roles going to offer different rewards for high reputation with them?

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2015, 09:56:21 PM »

This might be a stupid question, but are people with different roles going to offer different rewards for high reputation with them?

I don't know! As I *think* I mentioned in the blog post, the effects of having high reputation with people are currently limited to them offering you missions when the faction is hostile, giving you a potential way back "in". It's clearly something that could be expanded and built on, but at this point, it hasn't been.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]