Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 396

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3014471 times)

WilhelmTheGreat

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Nexerelin v0.9.6e "Earth and Sky" (update 2020-07-18)
« Reply #3150 on: July 18, 2020, 07:20:33 PM »

Does the Prism Freeport have a set location? I don't recall ever encountering it in my endgame build.

Unnamed_Shadow

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: July 18, 2020, 09:31:09 PM »

Does the Prism Freeport have a set location? I don't recall ever encountering it in my endgame build.

It should be around the center of the map. I remember it should be very close to Askonia.

You will see an influx of Independent Fleets nearby that's generally the first sign Freeport is nearby.

Paragon Bane

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: July 18, 2020, 11:02:35 PM »

OMG this is as exciting as an official SS update!
Thank you!

ClosedBoudy

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: July 19, 2020, 03:24:39 AM »

is there a way to make your own diplomatic decisions? i want to initiate an alliance vote to declare war and will i be able to request a cease fire?

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #3154 on: July 20, 2020, 06:43:28 AM »

It's always at the approximate center of the hyperspace map. Turn off starscape in the map to find it.

is there a way to make your own diplomatic decisions? i want to initiate an alliance vote to declare war and will i be able to request a cease fire?
If you start a war with someone the alliance will automatically hold a vote, but there's currently no way to have the vote before actually getting into the war.
There's also no direct way to offer ceasefires, you'll just have to beat the other guy up until they offer peace.

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: July 20, 2020, 08:16:29 AM »

I've consistently noticed massive slowdown with Grand Sector and Prism Freeport both enabled, proportional to the player's proximity to Prism Freeport.

I know one mod already does it, but if it's going to be enabled by default, perhaps give it a system?

sirskips

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: July 20, 2020, 05:58:55 PM »

So when I give a colony away to a faction I still pay upkeep on it even after months and a reload. I am just wondering if this bug is part of this mod? The base game? Maybe even another mod you might remembering having this issue? Can you help me track it down? I would love to help my faction grow!

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #3157 on: July 21, 2020, 02:33:18 AM »

I've consistently noticed massive slowdown with Grand Sector and Prism Freeport both enabled, proportional to the player's proximity to Prism Freeport.

I know one mod already does it, but if it's going to be enabled by default, perhaps give it a system?
I intend to give it its own star system, yeah.
I don't consider Grand Sector really supported though.

So when I give a colony away to a faction I still pay upkeep on it even after months and a reload. I am just wondering if this bug is part of this mod? The base game? Maybe even another mod you might remembering having this issue? Can you help me track it down? I would love to help my faction grow!
That sounds really weird. You'll pay storage fees for colonies you don't own, but paying for industry upkeep shouldn't be happening and I don't think I've ever heard of it being reported before. Can you screenshot your income screen, and maybe upload a .zip of the save?

Vocation

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: July 21, 2020, 06:16:45 PM »

This is update save game safe? Or do you need new game?

th3boodlebot

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: July 22, 2020, 03:53:45 AM »

If I add a faction to a playthrough will it eventually spawn in on it's own or do I have to start a new playthrough?

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #3160 on: July 22, 2020, 06:07:39 AM »

This is update save game safe? Or do you need new game?
Nex updates are usually save-compatible with the immediately previous version, unless specified otherwise.

If I add a faction to a playthrough will it eventually spawn in on it's own or do I have to start a new playthrough?
They can enter the sector if faction respawns are enabled (though this isn't really reliable), or you can give some of your colonies to the added faction.
In general though, you should start a new game if you want to see all of a new faction's content (adding it to an existing save means its normal planets won't spawn, etc.)

JEENAH

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: July 22, 2020, 02:47:23 PM »

Hello Mister Modder :D

I got a slight problem with your mod, so i'm directly asking to you, maybe you'll know where is my fk up on using it ...

So ... Everything is working fine, i really like the mod and the things it adds to the game, it's like i'm playing Stellaris while having my own fleet, really liking that :) (And a suggestion, could we have like a new tab in the mod that shows wich solar system is controled by wich factions ? And also make a new option on wich 2 factions can't start in the same system, that would be really cool to have that !! To make it more like a really big territory thing with each faction staying on its property) => Just like Stellaris ~

Anyway. I'm not here for that. I encountered a problem, the factions arn't colonizing new planets, they are only building spacestations (I found a lot of systems where they were basically installed, but they don't colonize new planets like i do ... There is only the comm arrays and the station, and that's it ...), maybe it's because i have the grand sector mod activated also (Wich create a conflict ?), or maybe the mod is intended like this ?

Thanks for this wonderful work, cheers ~

sirskips

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: July 22, 2020, 09:15:45 PM »

That sounds really weird. You'll pay storage fees for colonies you don't own, but paying for industry upkeep shouldn't be happening and I don't think I've ever heard of it being reported before. Can you screenshot your income screen, and maybe upload a .zip of the save?
[/quote]

In a few days i will have a modlist for you, screenshot and .zip. Also need to play a game to that point. Talk to you soon.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #3163 on: July 24, 2020, 08:17:45 AM »

Hello Mister Modder :D

I got a slight problem with your mod, so i'm directly asking to you, maybe you'll know where is my fk up on using it ...

So ... Everything is working fine, i really like the mod and the things it adds to the game, it's like i'm playing Stellaris while having my own fleet, really liking that :) (And a suggestion, could we have like a new tab in the mod that shows wich solar system is controled by wich factions ? And also make a new option on wich 2 factions can't start in the same system, that would be really cool to have that !! To make it more like a really big territory thing with each faction staying on its property) => Just like Stellaris ~
Hi!

I can't change the star system display GUI, but you could make a suggestion for the base game in the Suggestions subforum.
As for only one faction having a star system at a time, I can only really control that for random sector, and then only at the start (as planet control will shift with invasions, and I don't want to make invasions be on a full-star-system basis.)

Anyway. I'm not here for that. I encountered a problem, the factions arn't colonizing new planets, they are only building spacestations (I found a lot of systems where they were basically installed, but they don't colonize new planets like i do ... There is only the comm arrays and the station, and that's it ...), maybe it's because i have the grand sector mod activated also (Wich create a conflict ?), or maybe the mod is intended like this ?
NPC factions do create new colonies, but the default countdown is fairly long (270 days) and only starts in cycle 207. There's an intel event that appears when a colony expedition is happening. (If you're not seeing them even after several years into a game, there may be a bug).

JEENAH

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: July 24, 2020, 08:42:37 AM »

Hey !! Thanks for the quick answer, happy you answered my question :3

I'm not seeing any expedition thingy since the first game i played with your mod. Even after Cycle 215. There is nothing (Even if i sometimes see the luddic path setting up a station on unknown star systems, same for the pirates, but not the other factions).

Only ones i encountered even building station in an unknown starsystem are the luddic_church, luddic_path and pirates. Maybe it's because of Legio_Infernalis mod ? I have it since my first game enabled.

Or maybe it's Better Colonies who create a conflict ? I'm using it since the start too !!
EDIT : Can be because of "Grand Sector" also ... If only there was someone who could say if yes or no it comes from these or if i have to uninstall and reinstall the game ? XD

I'm gonna try.

EDIT 2 : So i just tryed ... Only your mod and the required for it to work. No expeditions at all. (I changed the settings in the files to delete the 270 days delay and delay beetween the potentiel expeditions, i put it at 1). But nope !! Not an expedition at all. My factions don't want to move :D
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 09:52:44 AM by JEENAH »
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 396