Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 396

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3013755 times)

Unnamed_Shadow

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Nexerelin v0.9.6c "Earth and Sky" (update 2020-03-28)
« Reply #3030 on: April 19, 2020, 12:42:33 AM »

Is there any option to Sell your Colonies to Factions?

I know there's the option to grant Autonomy to the Colony. But i want to sell colonies to my Allies or Neutral Factions just to see the Sector grow.

FAX

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3031 on: April 19, 2020, 06:45:35 AM »

I know there's the option to grant Autonomy to the Colony. But i want to sell colonies to my Allies or Neutral Factions just to see the Sector grow.

Just talking with your colony officer, there will be an option to send it out, which is close to the option of Autonomy IIRC.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 06:47:06 AM by FAX »

wizardcain

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3032 on: April 19, 2020, 08:59:25 AM »

I can't choose the last fraction in the list (I have 57 fractions)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #3033 on: April 19, 2020, 06:16:15 PM »

I've tweaked the settings to force a new colonization mission every day and  that works until they just decide not to colonize anymore

Is there any way to make them send expeditions again?
It may be that they ran out of planets within range that they consider worth colonizing.
You can increase the perceived value of planets by editing the nex_colonyConditionValues table in Nexerelin/data/config/settings.json. Increasing the search radius currently requires editing every single faction config though.

See if this works (download the file and put in Nexerelin/data/campaign/) (untested)

Just talking with your colony officer, there will be an option to send it out, which is close to the option of Autonomy IIRC.
Yeah, it's the "Transfer this market to another faction" option when talking to an admin on comm board

wizardcain

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3034 on: April 19, 2020, 09:48:43 PM »

See if this works (download the file and put in Nexerelin/data/campaign/) (untested)
It works, thanks

Viking8008

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3035 on: April 20, 2020, 11:17:24 AM »

Any way to decrease time agents take to do anything? Cuz I really want them to raise rels with others but it takes like 80 days and only 1 agent can do it. Ofc I will raise money for this action for balance.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #3036 on: April 23, 2020, 01:20:39 AM »

Any way to decrease time agents take to do anything? Cuz I really want them to raise rels with others but it takes like 80 days and only 1 agent can do it. Ofc I will raise money for this action for balance.
See data/config/exerelin/agentConfig.json

Mar Sara

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3037 on: April 23, 2020, 11:15:03 AM »

So, small bug, if I purchase supplies, marines, or armaments during a rebellion, it's possible to make rebel strength negative and cause a NAN error making the rebellion never resolve.

FAX

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3038 on: April 23, 2020, 04:34:35 PM »

Fleet Request Point and summon defense fleet are both amazing, enjoy them a lot, but I found that  fleet request points' function is limited.

• Deploy fleet speedup
  • Extend defense fleet patrol time
  • Occupy higher FRP resources to enhance system fleet defense level(seems useless anyway)

Some personal opinions about FRP, it would be great joy for anything help. :)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 04:38:32 PM by FAX »

Jackundor

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3039 on: April 25, 2020, 04:59:48 AM »

i have a problem with more Raid/invasion/bombardment Fleets spawning that advertised
example:

Any solution for this?

Also, I'm playing with Diable Avionics and it seems a bit trigger happy. In my previous campaign a saturation bombardment was only ordered if the two factions were at -100, but DA has already ordered two without that being the case.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 05:03:17 AM by Jackundor »

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Nexerelin v0.9.6d "Earth and Sky" (update 2020-04-26)
« Reply #3040 on: April 25, 2020, 06:24:49 PM »

Nexerelin v0.9.6d
Download

Changelog
Spoiler

* Gameplay
    * Colony expedition fleets carry some supplies, heavy machinery, and food
    * Properly implement "faction ruler" setting
    * Sat bomb fleets give up if they can't overcome ground defenses
* GUI
    * Add button to conquest mission intel for transferring market
        * Works remotely and even when spaceport is down
    * Add config settings to prevent low-significance diplomacy/agent events from appearing in notification screen
    * Faction directory also lists faction's total size
    * Faction directory and similar dialogs go up to 8 pages
    * Agent orders dialog: Pages return to first page after an option is selected
* Bugfixes
    * Fix exiting Z menu after fleet request
    * Rebellions can't disrupt an industry for more than 90 days; add logging
    * Prevent NaNs in rebellion strengths
    * Fix submarket weapon adder (thanks to bhdeale for catching)
    * Fix colony fleet size calculations that were causing event to not properly terminate from losses
    * Fix logic issues in mining fleet generation
    * Don't double post Hegemony inspection notification if game already forces orders to resist
    * Derelict Empire: Fix occasional weirdness with memorial beacons and museum ships' factions
* Modding
    * Buy colony blocker rule uses FireBest instead of FireAll
        * This allows mods to override its behavior for specific cases
    * Exernalize tribute penalty values to settings.json
    * Don't use enhanced vanilla start markets if Archean Order is running
    * Support for officer death mechanic when in SWP IBB battles
* Misc
    * OpenNexConfig renamed to ReloadNexConfig, also reloads exerelin_config.json
    * Add Mairaath and Gilead captured planet descs
    * Don't play music on player retirement
    * Tweak some dialog texts
[close]

i have a problem with more Raid/invasion/bombardment Fleets spawning that advertised
example:
Any solution for this?
Do any of the fleets have "Special Task Group" in the name? Those can tag along with invasions (and would likely do so for a high-priority target like Kazeron).
If not, I guess I'll have to try and debug how the the fleet count guessing works. (Eyeballing the code, I'm not sure I trust the vanilla component to give correct results with Nex fleet types)

Also, I'm playing with Diable Avionics and it seems a bit trigger happy. In my previous campaign a saturation bombardment was only ordered if the two factions were at -100, but DA has already ordered two without that being the case.
Yeah, Diable does seem to like sat bombing a lot (I'd guess it's due to happening to meet the faction config requirements*, and often having lots of enemies).
Though -100 rep was never a requirement, only vengeful relationship status.

*The exact requirements allowing a faction to sat bomb when it would normally invade or similar are:
  • Sat bombing is allowed in exerelin_config.json
  • Vengeful relations
  • Faction has "canBombard":true in its .faction file, OR target is player and player has used sat bombing on anyone before

Jackundor

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3041 on: April 26, 2020, 05:47:33 AM »

some are special task groups, but there are still more regular fleets than advertised. I have the impression that the game spawns the entire force that's supposed to invade every time i load the save again or something wierd like that. because they usually come in multiples of the supposed group like 2 -> 4/6/8
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 01:55:54 PM by Jackundor »

Vivelaraclette

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3042 on: April 27, 2020, 03:39:57 AM »

Hey, amazing mod !
I'm changing some setting like increasing invasion delay and was thinking. Is it possible to increase the "buy governorship" maximum colony size over 4 ? Didn't find the setting in the files.

Regards,
Raclette

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #3043 on: April 28, 2020, 07:06:10 AM »

Hey, amazing mod !
I'm changing some setting like increasing invasion delay and was thinking. Is it possible to increase the "buy governorship" maximum colony size over 4 ? Didn't find the setting in the files.

Regards,
Raclette
Hi!

The size rule is hardcoded, but you can disable it by editing Nexerelin/data/campaign/rules.csv. Open it in a spreadsheet editor, find the row nex_buyColonyOptionDisable and comment it out (put a # in front of the name in the first column) or just delete the row.

OmegaX17

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3044 on: April 30, 2020, 12:50:26 PM »

Hi, I'd like to start off by saying that I love this mod and use it in every single one of my playthroughs. With that in mind, this mod also makes me notice how incredibly forgetful I am. "COPS Invasion Inbound, 50 days until arrival." "Hegemony Invasion Inbound, 50 days till arrival." the log says while I'm surveying systems on the fringe of the sector. They formed a bit of a power alliance and are currently the most eminent force in the sector. Naturally, I, possessing a slightly smoother brain than average, forget about this until I return home right alongside said invasion, and my only thought is "Wow, that sure is 3 doomstacks here isn't it." My fleet isn't up to the task, and my in-system defenses from even my high command and nearby military base were either on vacation or otherwise not present.

Now, this all brings me to a suggestion. I would greatly appreciate some sort of defense fund that allows me, within the special function menu, to allocate monthly payments for system defense fleets of a given strength. Essentially an automated "request defense fleet" command upon invasions/expeditions to your systems. Now, this of course brings up the issue of possibly making the game play itself too much, to which I say that if balanced properly, the payout would be greater than manually requesting]. As a result, such a feature would be usable by those with only the monthly capital capable of sustaining it, and thus only usable by those players who have a fair few colonies to manage as it is.
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 396