Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 396

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3013669 times)

illlllll

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Nexerelin v0.9.5h "Corporate Warfare" (fixes 2019-12-20)
« Reply #2835 on: January 29, 2020, 03:11:32 AM »

EDIT: I'm dumb pls delete. Different mod.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 12:19:02 PM by illlllll »

jadonyx

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2836 on: January 30, 2020, 07:18:11 AM »

Hi. After invading the planet and transferring it to Tachion I have Admin in Comm Directory but it don't appear in Colony Info. Is it possible to fix this?

Another question - when I change some settings and load game does they apply or I need to start new game. Example - changing colonyExpeditionChance or colonyExpeditionInterval?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 07:46:39 AM by jadonyx »

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #2837 on: January 31, 2020, 10:40:01 PM »

Hi. After invading the planet and transferring it to Tachion I have Admin in Comm Directory but it don't appear in Colony Info. Is it possible to fix this?

Another question - when I change some settings and load game does they apply or I need to start new game. Example - changing colonyExpeditionChance or colonyExpeditionInterval?
- Which planet/station was this? Some markets (e.g. Skathi) may not get an admin when under an NPC faction, due to how the admin generation + selection works. (I may change the rules so they can)

- Changes will apply to a current save.

ASSIMKO

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2838 on: February 01, 2020, 01:12:35 AM »

I guess I'll add defense fleet requests in the next version.

Does Nexelerin add AI colonizating outer worlds by itself? I'm tired of seeing the AI going for useless barren worlds any way to fix this? I just disabled the option in Vayra's sector
Nex adds its own NPC colonization function, which won't do random barren worlds (although some factions seem to like volcanic worlds that happen to have really good ore/transplutonic ore deposits a little too much). It doesn't touch how the Vayra colonial factions pick colony targets.

Where can I change to have more than 6 administrators in the colony? Because I would like to have more planets with him, I don't want to use Alpha Core.

jadonyx

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: February 01, 2020, 04:39:19 AM »

- Which planet/station was this? Some markets (e.g. Skathi) may not get an admin when under an NPC faction, due to how the admin generation + selection works. (I may change the rules so they can)

- Changes will apply to a current save.

Yes yes please if you can change it. It happens on some minor planets like Donn or Skathi when you don't have admin at first.
Spoiler

[close]

Thanks.

Also I waiting for defence fleets implementation. It was beginning of the game I play for TT and first invasion was like in the hearth of TT - Culann. 2 Hegemony fleets with at least 4 legions and 4 onslaughts in each crush all defences so easily. I cheated and removed them with console and set invasionFleetSizeMult to 0.4. But it feels kinda bad so TT sux so much in defence. Maybe it would be logical that if Invasion event is charging than target faction will summon Defence fleet with at least 2 or 3 paragons and some carriers lets say 50% of invasion power. So if player not intrude planet have chances no matter what.

Thank you for your work.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 05:03:55 AM by jadonyx »

lwki

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: February 01, 2020, 11:37:01 AM »

Is it possible to add 'everyone hates you' option in faction settings?

e

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: February 01, 2020, 10:16:46 PM »

I'd like to suggest something:

When granting autonomy to a colony, having the option to leave the admin you set in, be in charge of that colony and taken away from your admin pool and out of your direct control. I'm asking this because, more often than not, once i inevitably reach the point where i can't handle all the worlds on my own and grant autonomy to some of them, they will be left with admins with 0 skills (unless they are alphas, but in this playthrough i decided to go against that) and this hurts the colony more than it should and a lot of times i would prefer to just abandon one of my admins to have it be in charge of that autonomous colony just so it doesn't take a big hit from lack of skills.

I'm not sure if the 0 skill admins on autonomous colonies is something intended, but if it is then nevermind what i just said. :)

Broetchenholer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2842 on: February 03, 2020, 02:01:01 AM »

Hi, is there currently an intended way that my relationship with Tri-Tachyon and Sylphon RnD is at -55 without actually having a faction? I started as an independent, i did not take a commision. I have not attacked or angered them in any way, there is the possibility that i got cought with contraband but even that is somewhat unlikely. My current game is maybe 2 years in, i have no clue how i ended on their hatelist.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #2843 on: February 03, 2020, 03:30:10 AM »

Is it possible to add 'everyone hates you' option in faction settings?
You can try adding the tag "hostileToAll":[1, 2 or 3], in Nexerelin/data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/player.json when starting a new game. But I haven't checked if this will break (by making player faction hostile to itself).
Else you can use the console command setrelation player all <number> at the start of the game.

When granting autonomy to a colony, having the option to leave the admin you set in, be in charge of that colony and taken away from your admin pool and out of your direct control. I'm asking this because, more often than not, once i inevitably reach the point where i can't handle all the worlds on my own and grant autonomy to some of them, they will be left with admins with 0 skills (unless they are alphas, but in this playthrough i decided to go against that) and this hurts the colony more than it should and a lot of times i would prefer to just abandon one of my admins to have it be in charge of that autonomous colony just so it doesn't take a big hit from lack of skills.
Hmm that's an idea; I'll think about it.
(Things to consider: What happens if you revoke autonomy later; whether this interacts weirdly with admin cap; maybe some other stuff)

Hi, is there currently an intended way that my relationship with Tri-Tachyon and Sylphon RnD is at -55 without actually having a faction? I started as an independent, i did not take a commision. I have not attacked or angered them in any way, there is the possibility that i got cought with contraband but even that is somewhat unlikely. My current game is maybe 2 years in, i have no clue how i ended on their hatelist.
If you haven't founded a faction yet and aren't commissioned (i.e. no diplomacy events are occurring) then I have no idea what might have happened, unfortunately :( I wouldn't even know what relationship-modifying event you might have missed that may have resulted in hostilities.
Well AFAIK the Tri-Tachyon loan event can make player hostile to TT if the loan isn't repaid (and if Sylphon is allied with them they'll likely come along for the ride).

Broetchenholer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2844 on: February 03, 2020, 03:47:16 AM »

That's true, but i did not take that loan either. And the Breotchenholer always pays his debt... Is there a log or something to check what happened?

BringerofBabies

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2845 on: February 03, 2020, 05:35:49 AM »

(Things to consider: What happens if you revoke autonomy later; whether this interacts weirdly with admin cap; maybe some other stuff)

Would it be possible to force that admin to be available for hiring at the no-longer-autonomous colony?

e

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2846 on: February 03, 2020, 12:17:21 PM »

If you revoke autonomy, the admin could simply be gone for good, that way increasing the stakes, colony is safer and more profitable (depending on it's skills) but if you want to reclaim it later you'll have to pay a higher price than just a bit of instability. (in this case, the admin set in charge will be gone forever and depending on it's quality and availability, could be a big loss or a minor loss.)

When i was thinking of this suggesting, my mindset was "you leave an admin in an autonomous colony, he's basically gone for good, forever. no refunds"
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 12:22:53 PM by DarkOmegaMK2 »

NephilimNexus

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2847 on: February 05, 2020, 10:16:08 AM »

I have a question (and am too lazy to sift through 190 pages) about agents.  I noticed in the mod's files that there are two extra mission types of agents, one called "steal blueprints" and another called "incite rebellion."

Well, I have three level 5 agents and I've yet to see either of these actions show up as options anywhere for any of them.  Is this a bug?  An unfinished feature?  Leftovers from something that was planned but then abandoned?  Or am I just doing something wrong?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 10:19:56 AM by NephilimNexus »

Shadowkiller

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2848 on: February 05, 2020, 11:06:57 PM »

So im having an issue with governorship and free port status, i used the mod Player Station Construction to create a mining station, gave it to the league and then purchased governorship of it, every time i turn on free port it turns itself off after a few days, i tried the same on a governorship of a normal planet and it did the same thing. do you have any idea what might be causing this?

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #2849 on: February 06, 2020, 02:02:44 AM »

So im having an issue with governorship and free port status, i used the mod Player Station Construction to create a mining station, gave it to the league and then purchased governorship of it, every time i turn on free port it turns itself off after a few days, i tried the same on a governorship of a normal planet and it did the same thing. do you have any idea what might be causing this?
Whoops, that's a bug (it tries to set the free port state to what the commissioning faction wants, even when the player is the governor). Fixed in dev, thanks!

If you're not playing in a random sector, you can work around it by docking at the market and entering in console (untested):
runcode Global.getSector().getCampaignUI().getCurrentInteractionDialog().getInteractionTarget().getMarket().getMemoryWithoutUpdate().setBoolean("$startingFreeMarket", true)
and if you want to turn free port off later, run the code again except it sets the value to false.

I have a question (and am too lazy to sift through 190 pages) about agents.  I noticed in the mod's files that there are two extra mission types of agents, one called "steal blueprints" and another called "incite rebellion."

Well, I have three level 5 agents and I've yet to see either of these actions show up as options anywhere for any of them.  Is this a bug?  An unfinished feature?  Leftovers from something that was planned but then abandoned?  Or am I just doing something wrong?
Non-implemented features.
I don't plan to introduce blueprint stealing, but there'll be a "steal ship" function next version. Agents causing rebellion may be done later.
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 396