Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 396

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3013708 times)

Panpiper

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Nexerelin v0.9.5h "Corporate Warfare" (fixes 2019-12-20)
« Reply #2820 on: January 21, 2020, 05:22:35 PM »

Something has gone seriously wrong, because even in vanilla your commissioning faction won't territorial sat bomb you, and in Nex they'll demand tribute first on top of that. You are running the newest version of both Starsector (0.9.1a-RC8) and Nexerelin (0.9.5h), correct?

I am definitely playing the latest versions of both, I just verified that. If that is not intended behavior, it's probably a mod conflict. I am running a good several of them.
Spoiler
  "Boggled AI Core Production",
  "anotherportraitpack",
  "sd_boardable_unboardables_vanilla",
  "CombatAnalytics",
  "lw_radar",
  "diyplanets",
  "extra_system_reloaded",
  "hullmod_expansion",
  "interestingportraitspack",
  "lw_lazylib",
  "leadingPip",
  "logisticsNotifications",
  "MagicLib",
  "More Officer Skills",
  "sun_new_beginnings",
  "nexerelin",
  "swp",
  "bonomel_skilledup",
  "solsystem",
  "speedUp",
  "sun_starship_legends",
  "Boggled Station Construction",
  "sd_sundiving_1.1",
  "vayrasector",
  "vayrashippack",
  "shaderLib"
[close]

geminitiger

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: January 21, 2020, 09:21:14 PM »

Histidine,
Thanks, I was able to (re)install console commands mod and spawn in Freeport using the code:
runcode new exerelin.world.ExerelinNewGameSetup().addPrismMarket(Global.getSector(), false);

Appreciate the help. It's just a pity that the place is such a let down, it only spawned in with LPCs after reloading and spawning in the station several times and later after coming back to visit, I thought this was place was supposed to sell blueprints and so far I've seen zero? Would it have anything to do with it being spawned in late or am I just wrong about the blueprints or doing something else wrong?

Tralalakk

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: January 22, 2020, 01:22:24 AM »

Histidine,
Thanks, I was able to (re)install console commands mod and spawn in Freeport using the code:
runcode new exerelin.world.ExerelinNewGameSetup().addPrismMarket(Global.getSector(), false);

Appreciate the help. It's just a pity that the place is such a let down, it only spawned in with LPCs after reloading and spawning in the station several times and later after coming back to visit, I thought this was place was supposed to sell blueprints and so far I've seen zero? Would it have anything to do with it being spawned in late or am I just wrong about the blueprints or doing something else wrong?
they dont sell blueprints on the markets if you want them you need to talk with the npc in the comm menu, keep in mind it does not cost credits but you basicaly trade the blueprints, meaning if you have lets say pirate package that you dont want you can exange it for points and for those points you can buy blueprints from one of the npcs, hope you get it, its hard to explain with my english skill sometime :D its not my native language

geminitiger

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: January 22, 2020, 02:47:29 AM »

they dont sell blueprints on the markets if you want them you need to talk with the npc in the comm menu, keep in mind it does not cost credits but you basicaly trade the blueprints, meaning if you have lets say pirate package that you dont want you can exange it for points and for those points you can buy blueprints from one of the npcs, hope you get it, its hard to explain with my english skill sometime :D its not my native language

I will check it out. Your English is fine and I have proficiency in non-native English users due to my profession.
Dekuju
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 03:26:52 PM by geminitiger »

Tralalakk

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: January 22, 2020, 02:50:03 AM »

I will check it out. Your English is fine and I've have proficiency in non-native English users due to my profession.
Dekuju
neni zac :D

Doomrider

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: January 23, 2020, 01:30:19 AM »

So I took out Sindrian Diktat and their worlds, because no one liked them and the have some nice planets. And two years later they resurge with seven fleets with 7-12 Conquests in each. And they do it two times more with 40-60 days gap after I defeat the first and second wave. Where' the hell did they get these apocalyptic fleets?

Tralalakk

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: January 23, 2020, 01:42:53 AM »

So I took out Sindrian Diktat and their worlds, because no one liked them and the have some nice planets. And two years later they resurge with seven fleets with 7-12 Conquests in each. And they do it two times more with 40-60 days gap after I defeat the first and second wave. Where' the hell did they get these apocalyptic fleets?
i like to think that they get it from the planets you took from them, the population might still be loyal to them and it would probably not be hard to sneak out some ships out to some staging ground in some nebula :D then again you could say its the script magic in the mod code but thats just boring :D

derelictass

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: January 24, 2020, 02:51:16 AM »

Does Nexelerin add AI colonizating outer worlds by itself? I'm tired of seeing the AI going for useless barren worlds any way to fix this? I just disabled the option in Vayra's sector

ogredpowell

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: January 24, 2020, 07:27:27 AM »

Really  interesting mod, 3 compliments and 1 question

3 things i like:

1) Trade is now much more viable: AI raiding the crap out of eachother disrupts stability and causes shortages, creating opportunity for profit! 
Rule of Acquisition 34: War is good for business

2) AI can finally defend themselves from pirate bases/spam and kill bases on their own.   Dont have to babysit the core worlds as much!

3) Agents allow for what feels to be real faction diplomacy. I like how I can send my agents to improve relations/sabatoge others to maintain relationsihps and balance of power

Question:

Im commissioned by the hegemony, and the remnants raided my colony system.  I _barely_ fought them off, but is there a way to request a defense fleet?  I saw the attack option...

if not, no worries.  Just gives me a good reason to succeed from the Hegemony from failing to defend me!

Viking8008

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: January 24, 2020, 01:30:51 PM »

How can I change the 30 ships limit? I need more)
And yes any chance or plans for how to make defense fleet?
Love this mod but there many to add.

Tralalakk

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: January 24, 2020, 01:53:34 PM »

How can I change the 30 ships limit? I need more)
And yes any chance or plans for how to make defense fleet?
Love this mod but there many to add.
setting in the game files you gonna need notebook ++ or something to edit it with you can use google it takes 30 sec to google how to do it, and i thought i needed more ships and turns out i did not need more of them u just needed quality over quantity :)

Morbo513

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: January 27, 2020, 06:08:47 AM »

I'd love the option to request patrol fleets that persist in the target system until destroyed - ie. to patrol friendly systems or raise hell in less-than-friendly systems.

Baleg Qhan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: January 27, 2020, 04:45:36 PM »

Hey Histidine! I don't have a bug or feature request. I just want to say thank you for all of your hard work over the years creating and supporting this mod. My post count is misleading. I've been here since the beginning. Cheers!

Tralalakk

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: January 27, 2020, 07:12:09 PM »

I'd love the option to request patrol fleets that persist in the target system until destroyed - ie. to patrol friendly systems or raise hell in less-than-friendly systems.
yes please ! love that idea maybe patrol fleet just like you said, and a raiding fleet

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #2834 on: January 28, 2020, 02:23:46 AM »

I guess I'll add defense fleet requests in the next version.

Does Nexelerin add AI colonizating outer worlds by itself? I'm tired of seeing the AI going for useless barren worlds any way to fix this? I just disabled the option in Vayra's sector
Nex adds its own NPC colonization function, which won't do random barren worlds (although some factions seem to like volcanic worlds that happen to have really good ore/transplutonic ore deposits a little too much). It doesn't touch how the Vayra colonial factions pick colony targets.
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 396