Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 396

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3013314 times)

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Nexerelin v0.9.4c "Mambo No. 9" (fixes 2019-09-11)
« Reply #2595 on: October 07, 2019, 01:24:51 PM »

Hey guys, quick question. I can't seem to find the Prism port in my game, its possible that I haven't enabled it. I would really prefer not to start a new game as i've made a lot of progress! Is there a command I can use to spawn the port?
Turn off the starscape on the hyperspace map, as it'll cover the freeport's icon.

miles341

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2596 on: October 07, 2019, 04:45:01 PM »

Hey guys, quick question. I can't seem to find the Prism port in my game, its possible that I haven't enabled it. I would really prefer not to start a new game as i've made a lot of progress! Is there a command I can use to spawn the port?

If you have SCY installed, Prism Freeport spawns in their home system of Acherons Domain, otherwise it should just spawn somewhere in hyperspace. If you look at the planet list and sort by name, you might find it there.

G86Kill

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2597 on: October 08, 2019, 03:23:30 AM »

If you have SCY installed, Prism Freeport spawns in their home system of Acherons Domain, otherwise it should just spawn somewhere in hyperspace. If you look at the planet list and sort by name, you might find it there.

Ah, that must be it. I have SCY installed, I think I've been in that system once very briefly. I was looking for it for ages around the core systems for 30 minutes last night!

Agile

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2598 on: October 08, 2019, 08:14:35 AM »

If you don't have scy nations, then the Prism Freeport always floats around hyperspace near Askonia. Just travel dead center of Askonia in hyperspace then fly around; you will find it.

ZeCaptain

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2599 on: October 08, 2019, 05:05:43 PM »

Nex is fun! Especially when comissioned as pirates because everyone just sees free real-estate.

cheeseimperium

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2600 on: October 08, 2019, 10:07:13 PM »

First im really loving the mod. But im having some real problems with faction relationships. Twice ive had a faction go from plus +30+40 friendly to negative 50 shoot-on-site without any idea why.
The first time I was on a survey mission in the outer systems, when I left Tri-Tachyon was +20 ish and when I got back to the core they where -50. Thinking it was a bug I reloaded a save and did the survey again, relation didnt change this time.
The second time, much later in the same game (ive got two colonys now) Im chasing a Luddic Path merchant convoy into a Tri-tac/Persean system where I help the Perseans kill the convoy, I get the notification relation improved with Persean Leauge +5 friendly, but when I try to sell the the nearby Tri-tac planet they wont let me. I check the factions tab and Persean League, Tri-Tac, and Sindrian (who are in an alliance) are all -50 hostile. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN???? I get that theres some random diplomacy stuff going on but WTF?!? Is there some kind of relationship log I can look at to see who *** off who? Ive been trying to get friendly with these guy all game and to have everything go bad so randomly really sucks.

miles341

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2601 on: October 08, 2019, 11:01:09 PM »

First im really loving the mod. But im having some real problems with faction relationships. Twice ive had a faction go from plus +30+40 friendly to negative 50 shoot-on-site without any idea why.
The first time I was on a survey mission in the outer systems, when I left Tri-Tachyon was +20 ish and when I got back to the core they where -50. Thinking it was a bug I reloaded a save and did the survey again, relation didnt change this time.
The second time, much later in the same game (ive got two colonys now) Im chasing a Luddic Path merchant convoy into a Tri-tac/Persean system where I help the Perseans kill the convoy, I get the notification relation improved with Persean Leauge +5 friendly, but when I try to sell the the nearby Tri-tac planet they wont let me. I check the factions tab and Persean League, Tri-Tac, and Sindrian (who are in an alliance) are all -50 hostile. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN???? I get that theres some random diplomacy stuff going on but WTF?!? Is there some kind of relationship log I can look at to see who *** off who? Ive been trying to get friendly with these guy all game and to have everything go bad so randomly really sucks.

There are several things that might have happened here. The first is one of the most likely: Are you commissioned by another faction or in an alliance? If your allies decide to war with them, they will drag you into it too. Otherwise you might have hit the Persean League ships accidentally too many times when you helped them? Not sure what might have happened otherwise, I would suggest that you might have failed an accepted mission, but since they are timed, you trying again and not getting the rep loss goes against that.

Viking8008

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2602 on: October 09, 2019, 10:00:55 AM »

Hi all! Ingame hint suggests to take Heavy Armaments but I have some problems with how to use it or how to have a bonus from them?

cheeseimperium

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2603 on: October 09, 2019, 10:20:22 AM »

There are several things that might have happened here. The first is one of the most likely: Are you commissioned by another faction or in an alliance? If your allies decide to war with them, they will drag you into it too. Otherwise you might have hit the Persean League ships accidentally too many times when you helped them? Not sure what might have happened otherwise, I would suggest that you might have failed an accepted mission, but since they are timed, you trying again and not getting the rep loss goes against that.

Definitely no commission, but am friendly with the Persean/Tri-tacs enemies but not any formal alliance, just friends. I do remember bumping the Persean ships a couple of times during the fight but I didnt even do any real damage I just ran into them, are they that sensitive? A single bad shot or some bad flying can anger them so much?
So theres no kind of diplomacy log or record in game that i can read to see what happened? Or a mod that adds some kind of history tab?

Szajcore

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2604 on: October 11, 2019, 06:18:41 PM »

Ok so how do I keep my faction in good standing with everyone else? It just seems I have random diplomacy issues with everyone and I have yet to interact with any of them other than gunning down pirates in which I don't care about. How do I stop the relationship drain and how do I improve it without the use of agents?

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #2605 on: October 11, 2019, 08:47:52 PM »

Ok so how do I keep my faction in good standing with everyone else? It just seems I have random diplomacy issues with everyone and I have yet to interact with any of them other than gunning down pirates in which I don't care about. How do I stop the relationship drain and how do I improve it without the use of agents?
- Intel screen -> "Dipl. profiles" to see if they want to raise or lower rep with you, and what you can do to affect it.
(This only affects diplomacy events executed by the faction's diplomacy AI, not the random events which can go either way)

- High Value Prisoners can be used to raise reputation (Special options menu when docked at the target market). AI cores from vanilla also work.

- If you're really having trouble, open Nexerelin/exerelin_config.json and set followersDiplomacy to false.

ZeCaptain

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2606 on: October 11, 2019, 10:42:54 PM »

When can I order saturation bombardment fleets?

Mar Sara

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2607 on: October 12, 2019, 03:26:00 PM »

So, by changing a couple config options, I can get remnant worlds to spawn in random sector, buuuuut the planets kind of stop existing and are hidden in the intell list of planets and stations. Only the station keeps existing at all in the campaign, irbiting an empty space. If I transfer a colony to remnents it works fine. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Or if there's a way to make remnent worlds spawn out on the rim like some hidden pirate bases do?

Streamingfox

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2608 on: October 14, 2019, 09:50:31 AM »

A little question, i use the mod the first time, as far i understand the mod only get the factions to fight over their systems/planets but they dont colonize new planets?

I gave every faction 1 system with a planet but i dont see that they expand(after a few hours of playing) or do they need a long time for expanding? Because, i have the feeling i dont get really a chance to do anything to get money. xD there are near no fights and missions are of course often looong trips but near as alway's fuel is really really... rare.  :-\ and trading... i think i dont need to talk about that because its also not possible to make money from that.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 09:57:32 AM by Streamingfox »

BringerofBabies

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2609 on: October 14, 2019, 09:55:11 AM »

A little question, i use the mod the first time, as far i understand the mod only get the factions to fight over their systems/planets but they dont colonize new planets?

A recently added feature is that they will slowly colonize new planets; you can choose to interfere with their efforts and block this in game. There are also settings in the configuration file to disable this entirely or tweak the rate at which they colonize.
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 396