Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 398

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3043068 times)

Andres

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Nexerelin v0.9.1f2 "Double-Zero Agent" (hotfix 2019-05-19)
« Reply #2100 on: May 20, 2019, 07:37:31 PM »

Hi Guys !
An Issue here...  everytime I call for an invasion fleet and it's about to departure from my system it says "the invasion force has failed to successfully assemble at the rendezvous point"
It doesn't matter if it is a big one, small one, many of them, etc.
It fails before leaving the system.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Goumindong

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: May 20, 2019, 10:23:47 PM »

Do you have heavy industry/patrol HQ there?  In the base game you can disrupt formations by disrupting those industries. If nex is using similar code or calls then it will be looking for those and may fail if it doesnt find them

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #2102 on: May 21, 2019, 12:05:26 AM »

In the latest version of Nexerelin it should work if the source market has a spaceport or a military base/high command; if it doesn't have either, it'll say "was disrupted in the planning stages". Failing at the assemble stage sounds like a different issue, though.

Could you upload a save somewhere (preferably after requesting the fleet but before getting the failure message)? I might be able to take a look at it.

silentsnack

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: May 21, 2019, 03:00:07 PM »

Found a silly exploit: transfer colony to pirates or LP, invade the colony, deconstruct spaceport, and repeat until you have +100 reputation with all non-outlaw factions.  Might have already been reported but a search didn't show anything.

Also being able to colonize an unlimited number of uninhabitable trash planets and transfer them to an ally (since non-player factions have no mismanagement penalty) in order to create more market demand for food/drugs/etc and to increase accessibility of your own colonies.  But that's outside playing the mod like a 4X and more just screwing around.

Shad

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: May 21, 2019, 03:11:29 PM »

Also being able to colonize an unlimited number of uninhabitable trash planets and transfer them to an ally (since non-player factions have no mismanagement penalty) in order to create more market demand for food/drugs/etc and to increase accessibility of your own colonies.  But that's outside playing the mod like a 4X and more just screwing around.
An easy way to fix this would be to give a much much smaller relationship value to high hazard size 3-4 planets (unless offest by massive boons in in form of natural resources).

Also size 3-4 planets don't really contribute much to accessibity.

I do think colonizing most of the sector (at least anywhere which is profitable) is fun, from an RP perspective, to re-civilise the whole sector.

levente20000

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: May 23, 2019, 02:50:19 PM »

Hey guys this probably been answered a lot of times but how do I use my agents? I have one hired and I can't figure it out

Thaago

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • Harpoon Affectionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: May 23, 2019, 03:04:41 PM »

Go to the intel screen and look for the 'agents' tab. You can then assign them missions.

levente20000

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: May 24, 2019, 04:12:21 AM »

Go to the intel screen and look for the 'agents' tab. You can then assign them missions.

Got it thanks man!

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Nexerelin v0.9.1g "Double-Zero Agent" (update 2019-05-26)
« Reply #2108 on: May 26, 2019, 05:23:59 AM »

Maintenance update to fix a balance issue with pirate commissions, along with some other issues.

Nexerelin v0.9.1g
Download

Changelog
Spoiler
v0.9.1g
* Faction raids don't affect pirate markets that happen to be in the system
    * Unless pirate invasions are enabled
* Don't allow requesting fleets from markets with no spaceport
    * Previously it would allow the request but the fleet event would immediately fail
* Agents abort their action if the market is captured by player
    * Exceptions are travel and Luddic cell infiltration
* Faction bounties now more strict about what counts as a raid fleet (random pirate fleets won't count)
* Don't show "infiltrate Luddic cell" option if cell's remaining disruption time is at least 90 days
* Revert to vanilla's battle creation plugin (was using one from Starsector Plus)
    * This affects things like map sizes and objective counts
    * Custom plugin can be re-enabled in config
* Bugfixes
    * Fix pirate commission not protecting player-founded colonies against faction invasion/raid fleets
        * Conquered markets will still be targeted
    * Fix reduction to chance of pirate markets being target for invasion/raid
    * Fix a bug where an agent action being detected could change faction's relationship with itself
    * Fix "infiltrate Luddic cell" report showing wrong faction
* Modding: exerelin_config.json merges with other mods
[close]

vorpal+5

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: May 27, 2019, 12:15:34 AM »

I'm questioning a bit balance here. Being affiliated with the Hegemony, they conquered a world. And then in the following months they proposed delivery missions of various good. It made me rich very easily because there was 2 worlds in the same system that can procure them.

So basically what I'm saying is that it's weird a newly conquered world requests at such a high price (mission or market) goods that are available intra system Surely indeps merchants would fulfill this need easily.

It would be better to check that...

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #2110 on: May 27, 2019, 05:17:12 AM »

I'm questioning a bit balance here. Being affiliated with the Hegemony, they conquered a world. And then in the following months they proposed delivery missions of various good. It made me rich very easily because there was 2 worlds in the same system that can procure them.

So basically what I'm saying is that it's weird a newly conquered world requests at such a high price (mission or market) goods that are available intra system Surely indeps merchants would fulfill this need easily.
Depends, I can see the existing intra-system production/lift capacity being a limiting factor such that they need to ask outsiders to help get them goods. But I've seen the amount get fairly ridiculous on occasion (like 3-4 procurement missions for the same market coming in on the same day, for the same good type (e.g. three "200 supplies" missions at once).

The issue stems from vanilla code that I don't feel like replacing at present, but if I see it again I'll write down the details for a suggestion/bug report for Alex.

vorpal+5

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: May 27, 2019, 05:32:16 AM »

This is what happened, several simultaneous missions, for the same goods sometime (6 at once e.g.) and then when I fulfilled them, again and again. I stopped after 8 or so, I really felt I was cheating as it was beyond easy, it was trivial.

SpacePoliticianAndaZealot

• Captain
  • The Show Stopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: May 27, 2019, 02:34:36 PM »

This was the shortest lived ceasefire I've seen so far. I guess neither side was "weary of the fighting" at all  ;D
Spoiler

[close]

okwtony

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: May 27, 2019, 08:16:31 PM »

nexerelin newest version is incompatible with 0.9a,right?Considering compatiblilty of some other mods,I'm still playing 0.9a and I met an error that I never seen before.It seems that the error is about invasion event...Maybe the easist way to fix is updating my game,but I still want to know how it comes...anybody help,thanks? :-\

4805708 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: POST_FACTION_LEADER
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: POST_FACTION_LEADER
   at exerelin.campaign.ColonyManager.reassignAdminIfNeeded(ColonyManager.java:446)
   at exerelin.campaign.ColonyManager.reportMarketTransfered(ColonyManager.java:352)
   at exerelin.utilities.ExerelinUtilsMarket.reportMarketTransferred(ExerelinUtilsMarket.java:322)
   at exerelin.campaign.SectorManager.transferMarket(SectorManager.java:990)
   at exerelin.campaign.InvasionRound.conquerMarket(InvasionRound.java:390)
   at exerelin.campaign.InvasionRound.npcInvade(InvasionRound.java:256)
   at exerelin.campaign.intel.invasion.InvActionStage.performRaid(InvActionStage.java:243)
   at exerelin.campaign.intel.invasion.InvActionStage.autoresolve(InvActionStage.java:290)
   at exerelin.campaign.intel.invasion.InvActionStage.updateStatus(InvActionStage.java:153)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.raid.BaseRaidStage.advance(BaseRaidStage.java:106)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.raid.ActionStage.advance(ActionStage.java:25)
   at exerelin.campaign.intel.invasion.InvActionStage.advance(InvActionStage.java:67)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.raid.RaidIntel.advanceImpl(RaidIntel.java:214)
   at exerelin.campaign.intel.OffensiveFleetIntel.advanceImpl(OffensiveFleetIntel.java:348)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.BaseIntelPlugin.advance(BaseIntelPlugin.java:75)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

vorpal+5

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: May 28, 2019, 01:40:36 AM »

(1)
What are the mechanisms in place to prevent snowballing from the player? i.e the richer you are, the stronger you are, the easier it is to get even richer, faster.

Are there some looming menaces, big invasions? Or a boost to an enemy faction, anything on that? I fear that after a while it is 'I steamroll all opposition'.

(2) I guess Steelclad is not compatible with Nexerelin?

ps: I don't do save scumming!
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 398