Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 396

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3013359 times)

eidolad

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9a] Nexerelin v0.9.1c "Double-Zero Agent" (update 2019-03-07)
« Reply #2070 on: May 07, 2019, 11:04:34 AM »

Not sure where to put this big report (or if it is a known issue) but will try here:

Diable Avionics ships for sale have many d-mods, but if I save/reload, the d-mods go away and the entire ships market have pristine ships (yay!).  I will try with other factions when time permits.

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: May 07, 2019, 11:07:49 AM »

Not sure where to put this big report (or if it is a known issue) but will try here:

Diable Avionics ships for sale have many d-mods, but if I save/reload, the d-mods go away and the entire ships market have pristine ships (yay!).  I will try with other factions when time permits.
Known vanilla bug, will be fixed in 0.9.1.
Wyvern is 100% correct about the math.

eidolad

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: May 07, 2019, 10:08:58 PM »

thanks Wyvern for the info...I'm not so sure I want this particular bug squashed :) but I can understand from a game balance perspective why it should be...

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #2073 on: May 10, 2019, 11:35:47 PM »

PSA: Nexerelin 0.9.1c is not compatible with Starsector 0.9.1 (it will crash when attempting to launch a raid or invasion).

You may be able to work around this by disabling invasions (set pointsRequiredForInvasionFleet in config file to a very large value, and the invasion point generation values to zero).
I intend to release a fixed version in the near future.

InfinitySquared

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: May 11, 2019, 04:43:29 PM »

Hi! Nexerelin is pretty amazing so far, but I feel that it might lack some QOL improvements especially regarding Agents. Would it be possible to use the Command UI for them so it'd be easier to move them around and command them? If not, would it be possible to have the planets they can move to list what's there (especially Pather cells)?

SapphireSage

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: May 12, 2019, 09:33:39 PM »

Good day!

I've been having a lot of fun with Nex for several patches now but, is it possible to use the spacer start in Nex? I decided to try it out for the first time along with the changes to 0.9.1 to lengthen the early game and I have to say that I've been having a great deal of fun with it though I'm only a few months in.

(Also digressing, I'm guessing the Spire ain't coming back?)

Euripides

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: May 13, 2019, 12:14:12 AM »

PSA: Nexerelin 0.9.1c is not compatible with Starsector 0.9.1 (it will crash when attempting to launch a raid or invasion).

You may be able to work around this by disabling invasions (set pointsRequiredForInvasionFleet in config file to a very large value, and the invasion point generation values to zero).

Will the fix be savegame compatible, or not known yet?

NicoTn

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: May 13, 2019, 04:23:54 AM »

Tried to do this, but didn't work.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Nexerelin v0.9.1d "Double-Zero Agent" (beta update 2019-05-13)
« Reply #2078 on: May 13, 2019, 05:33:22 AM »

Yeah, turns out it was an issue with Remnant raids specifically, not normal raids.

Okay, here's a fast fix version. Strictly beta, please report bugs. Probably save-compatible.

Nexerelin v0.9.1d
Download

Changelog
Spoiler

v0.9.1d
* Compatible with Starsector 0.9.1a
* Agent fixes/rebalances
    * Only one agent can raise/lower relations for one faction at a time, and there is a 30 day cooldown after action completion
    * Raise relations can raise with faction other than player's own
    * Raise relations cost 30k -> 40k, time 60 -> 75
    * Lower relations time 60 -> 75
    * Agents disrupt Pather cells for 2 years instead of removing them completely
    * Don't list only-hidden-markets faction for travel option in orders dialog
    * Anti-savescum for success/failure and detection
    * Fix behavior when using raise relations on commissioning faction, or when player faction changes before action completes
* Bombardment changes
    * Tactical bombardment stability penalty now -1 (previous was -3, vanilla 0.9.1 value is -1)
    * Tactical bombardment no longer causes pollution on habitable worlds
    * Saturation bombardment of colonies size 3 and smaller will not make factions insta-hostile (will still drop to neutral and otherwise lose rep)
    * Saturation bombardment will not anger factions which are vengeful towards the target
* Faction bounties don't pay for pirates or factions not in intel tab
    * Exceptions are raid/invasion fleets and similar
* Invasions: Increase loot value to match raids; nearby defending fleets will block invade option
* Good relations with pirates decrease impact of pirate activity condition
* Market transfer rep value partly based on cost of industries present
* Resurgence base lifespan 180 -> 360 days
* Don't launch Hegemony inspections or punitive expeditions if faction is dead (i.e. only has a resurgence base)
* Resurgence bases marked as "destroyed" instead of "abandoned" when appropriate
* Base strike request can target Kadur Remnant bases
* NPC max colony size moved to config
* Modify NPC Sustained Burn AI
* Mining caches contain smaller volumes of Heavy Armaments
* Add ResetVictory console command
* Update Version Checker
* Crash, other fixes for random sector generation
* Fix bonus admins not initially applying on game load
* Fix NPC industry construction stopping if market is captured with a queue in progress
* Fix cargo being needlessly rearranged after using last prisoner
* Fix some text errors

[close]

Hi! Nexerelin is pretty amazing so far, but I feel that it might lack some QOL improvements especially regarding Agents. Would it be possible to use the Command UI for them so it'd be easier to move them around and command them? If not, would it be possible to have the planets they can move to list what's there (especially Pather cells)?
If you mean the same thing that I think of as Command UI: it isn't modder-accessible that anyone has done yet. I could tinker with the existing system, but I think it works well enough right now to be a lower priority.

I've been having a lot of fun with Nex for several patches now but, is it possible to use the spacer start in Nex? I decided to try it out for the first time along with the changes to 0.9.1 to lengthen the early game and I have to say that I've been having a great deal of fun with it though I'm only a few months in.
Not at present. You can run spacer start using vanilla, then activate Nexerelin and load your previous save, but this introduces minor bugs. I might add a spacer start option to Nex in the future.

(Also digressing, I'm guessing the Spire ain't coming back?)
Not unless someone decides they're wacky enough to revive it, no :)

NicoTn

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: May 13, 2019, 07:01:10 AM »

Getting a new error. On game startup. Not sure if this is caused by VC or Nexerelin.

Enabling VC fixed it.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 07:08:52 AM by NicoTn »

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #2080 on: May 13, 2019, 07:04:24 AM »

Ah, whoops.

For the moment, just turn on the Version Checker mod and it'll be fine.

okwtony

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: May 14, 2019, 02:27:25 AM »

CTD still happened when I load a game with 0.91c before after 0.91d updated.It still happened in a combat against orbital station.Should I start a new game?

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #2082 on: May 14, 2019, 04:43:19 AM »

Hotfix .jar for prisoners doing nothing and Version Checker crash. Place in Nexerelin/jars

CTD still happened when I load a game with 0.91c before after 0.91d updated.It still happened in a combat against orbital station.Should I start a new game?
If it happens in combat it's very unlikely to be from Nexerelin. If during the fleet encounter dialog, possibly but I'd still look at other mods first.

Do you still have the error message from [starsector-core]/starsector.log? That would help.

okwtony

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: May 14, 2019, 08:54:05 AM »

Hotfix .jar for prisoners doing nothing and Version Checker crash. Place in Nexerelin/jars

If it happens in combat it's very unlikely to be from Nexerelin. If during the fleet encounter dialog, possibly but I'd still look at other mods first.

Do you still have the error message from [starsector-core]/starsector.log? That would help.
Thanks for your help :'(.This problem haunted me days.I removed the new mods that I added in 0.91 but only the stable mods I used in 0.9a.CTD still but it's weird that the error reports diferred... The error reports attacted below.The first is the old one and the second is the newest report.

96345 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.ai.system.do.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.ai.BasicShipAI.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source

1305391 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: data.scripts.plugins.MagicRenderPlugin.addObjectspace(Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/graphics/SpriteAPI;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/CombatEntityAPI;Lorg/lwjgl/util/vector/Vector2f;Lorg/lwjgl/util/vector/Vector2f;Lorg/lwjgl/util/vector/Vector2f;Lorg/lwjgl/util/vector/Vector2f;FFZFFFZ)V
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: data.scripts.plugins.MagicRenderPlugin.addObjectspace(Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/graphics/SpriteAPI;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/CombatEntityAPI;Lorg/lwjgl/util/vector/Vector2f;Lorg/lwjgl/util/vector/Vector2f;Lorg/lwjgl/util/vector/Vector2f;Lorg/lwjgl/util/vector/Vector2f;FFZFFFZ)V
   at data.scripts.utils.AL_RenderMethods.objectspaceRender(AL_RenderMethods.java:184)
   at data.shipsystems.scripts.AL_GodsWillDriverStats.apply(AL_GodsWillDriverStats.java:70)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.F.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Euripides

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: May 14, 2019, 09:58:45 AM »

I had a recurring CTD in my save and the beta update solved it.
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 396