Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 396

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3013122 times)

ahrenjb

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] Nexerelin v0.8.1b "Apple Pie from Scratch" (+hotfix 2017-06-25)
« Reply #1470 on: July 10, 2017, 05:04:06 PM »

Is there a basic guide anywhere on setting up a custom followers faction? Editing the info for names, titles, etc is pretty straightforward. It's getting them configured to use specific faction techs or ships in their fleets that I'm not confident with. How configurable is the followers faction currently in this regard? Can I force them to use a specific mod factions ships and tech, what about a mix of more than one mod faction? I know ship "class" makeup used to be configurable, e.g. how many large vs small ships appears in the average fleet etc. Any info would be great.

bananana

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: July 10, 2017, 09:57:56 PM »

just checked again. the issue is definitely with SCY-build freeport. when freeport just hangs in the middle of the hyperspace it works just fine.

also the config option for "maximum possible npc fleet size" would be very helpful. the reinforcement mechanics makes battle size rise to ridiculous levels, which not all pc can handle.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 01:54:45 AM by passwalker »
Any and ALL sprites i ever posted on this forum are FREE to use. even if i'm using them myself. Don't ever, EVER ask for permission, or i will come to your home and EAT YOUR DOG!!!
i do NOT want to see my name appear in the credits section of any published mod and will consider it a personal insult.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #1472 on: July 12, 2017, 04:44:42 AM »

Is there a basic guide anywhere on setting up a custom followers faction? Editing the info for names, titles, etc is pretty straightforward. It's getting them configured to use specific faction techs or ships in their fleets that I'm not confident with. How configurable is the followers faction currently in this regard? Can I force them to use a specific mod factions ships and tech, what about a mix of more than one mod faction? I know ship "class" makeup used to be configurable, e.g. how many large vs small ships appears in the average fleet etc.
It works the same as with normal factions. There isn't currently a general guide for that right now unfortunately, but to answer your specific questions:
- You can enter mod factions' ships in the ship list, although it'll then crash on startup if trying to run Nexerelin without said faction mod(s).
- For ratio of small ships to big ships, see the doctrine table at the end of the .faction file.

also the config option for "maximum possible npc fleet size" would be very helpful. the reinforcement mechanics makes battle size rise to ridiculous levels, which not all pc can handle.
Well, a naive clamping of fleet sizes is going to result in obvious balance issues. (Although if you run with SWP/DynaSector it should try to have big fleets prefer a few big ships instead of blobs of small ones).
You're probably better off just lowering battle size in Starsector options menu.

bananana

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: July 12, 2017, 06:15:31 AM »

You're probably better off just lowering battle size in Starsector options menu.
and that results in helpless husks drifting slowly to the retreat line because there is no one to finish them off.
and ai always starts battle with frigates, so it takes a looong time until battleships come to play. and all they do is circle around eachother, peppering shields with salamanders and such. until they run out of CR as well.
seen such battle, ORA vs Blackrock. decided to help out. all my ships run out of CR and retreated. all that's left in the end were two battleship doing nothing.
i have no problem with you or your mod, just pointless rant at devs and their latest AI "fix".
Any and ALL sprites i ever posted on this forum are FREE to use. even if i'm using them myself. Don't ever, EVER ask for permission, or i will come to your home and EAT YOUR DOG!!!
i do NOT want to see my name appear in the credits section of any published mod and will consider it a personal insult.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile

Small update with some fixes, and updated compatibility for Nomads.

Nexerelin v0.8.1c
Download

Changelog
Code
v0.8.1c
* Nomads compatibility update
* Integrate Version Checker (prefers standalone version if available)
* Fix various issues when factions defy alliance votes
* Fix mining cache error

Kyuss11

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Does the new update include the Underworld java fix? I'm confused since it doesn't show a date and or is this java something we need to do manually?

Also how do you name your faction once you get to start it. Apparently I'm the Followers...

Orikson

• Captain
  • Always Seen on Discord
    • View Profile

Does the new update include the Underworld java fix? I'm confused since it doesn't show a date and or is this java something we need to do manually?

Also how do you name your faction once you get to start it. Apparently I'm the Followers...

The Underworld "jar" fix has to be done manually and can be found here.

You can edit the details related to the Followers in Nexerelin/world/data/player_npc.faction file. Please use Notepad++ to edit it and keep a bak-up copy on hand.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 04:28:36 AM by Orikson »
"A story teller and a trader. Tell me your tales and I'll tell you no lies."

Come join the Starsector Fan Chat! It's decently active.

Link: https://discord.gg/eb5UC

Kyuss11

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Awesome...Thanks!

OzarMidrashim

• Ensign
    • View Profile

If anything... i have a silly question.

How vanilla of 0.8.1a gameplay stands in comparison to nexerelin...? I read its features and they seem like something that i always immagine vanilla had already. Faction wars, diplomacy and relations, own faction and planet conquering...
Mods are like drugs for games - they allow to customise and expand experiance...
...yet be carefull not to mix to much or overload...as conflicts yield terrible results.
There is only one rule always in (load)order...be responsible and know what you're doing.

ahrenjb

• Commander
    • View Profile

I just started getting freezes, in a way I've never encountered before. I don't know if it's Nexerelin, but it seems related at the least.

I had just finished refitting a few ships in my fleet at one of the worlds controlled by my player faction, and on leaving the planet the game froze completely within about 5 seconds. Now the same thing happens any time I load my save.

The game starts up fine, and my save loads fine. The game starts paused as normal, and everything appears to work. I can open the console, interact with any menus I want, dock with the planet and conduct transactions, etc without issue. However, as soon as I unpause the campaign level, the game will run for a few seconds before simply locking up again. It doesn't CTD or anything, just becomes unresponsive and I end up having to force close it. During this time it doesn't appear that any new lines are being added to the log, and I've re-loaded a handful of times with the log always looking similar. Here's the last bit of the log. Some things are different each time, like target faction, what planets are getting the bounty probability update, etc, but beyond that it looks similar. So I guess the freeze is occurring during an update of Nexerelin related campaign features.

Code
42991 [Thread-4] INFO  exerelin.plugins.ExerelinModPlugin  - Game load; true
42991 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [exerelin_config.json]
42992 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Dassault-Mikoyan Engineering]
42992 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\GKSec]
42992 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\New Galactic Order]
42992 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin]
42992 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\ORA]
42994 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/hegemony.json]
42994 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/tritachyon.json]
42994 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/sindrian_diktat.json]
42995 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/lions_guard.json]
42995 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/persean.json]
42995 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/luddic_church.json]
42995 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/luddic_path.json]
42996 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/knights_of_ludd.json]
42996 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/pirates.json]
42996 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/derelict.json]
42996 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/remnant.json]
42997 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/player.json]
42997 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/player_npc.json]
42997 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/independent.json]
42997 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/scavengers.json]
42998 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/neutral.json]
42998 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/dassault_mikoyan.json]
42998 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/GKSec.json]
42999 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/new_galactic_order.json]
42999 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/blackrock_driveyards.json]
42999 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/cabal.json]
42999 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/diableavionics.json]
43000 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/famous_bounty.json]
43000 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/interstellarimperium.json]
43000 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/Lte.json]
43000 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/neutrinocorp.json]
43001 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/noir.json]
43001 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/nomads.json]
43001 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/SCY.json]
43001 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/shadow_industry.json]
43002 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/templars.json]
43002 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/ORA.json]
43002 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelin/diplomacyConfig.json]
43062 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Loading stage 34
43062 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Loading stage 35
43125 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Loading stage 36
43125 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Loading stage 37
43125 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Loading stage 38
43125 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Loading stage 39 - last
66656 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  - Picking market updates
66663 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelin/miningConfig.json]
66671 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Dassault-Mikoyan Engineering]
66671 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Neutrino corp]
66671 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\New Galactic Order]
66671 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin]
66677 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Dassault-Mikoyan Engineering]
66677 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Neutrino corp]
66677 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\New Galactic Order]
66677 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin]
66679 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin]
72232 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  - Picking market updates
72509 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Raesvelg by 5.804674E-4, is now 0.0067655956
72509 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Raesvelg by 5.804674E-4, is now 0.007200946
72509 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Raesvelg by 0.002031636, is now 0.008724673
72509 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Ragnar Complex by 5.804674E-4, is now 0.047018588
72509 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Ragnar Complex by 5.804674E-4, is now 0.04745394
72509 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Ragnar Complex by 0.002031636, is now 0.048977666
72926 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Blackrock by 6.187167E-4, is now 0.23330949
72926 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Blackrock by 6.187167E-4, is now 0.23377353
72927 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Blackrock by 6.187167E-4, is now 0.23423758
73498 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Nova Capitalis by 3.741199E-4, is now 2.805899E-4
73498 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Nova Capitalis by 3.741199E-4, is now 5.611798E-4
73672 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.BaseLimitedFleetManager  - 39 out of a maximum 40 fleets in play for [data.scripts.campaign.fleets.DS_PirateFleetManager]
73677 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.BaseLimitedFleetManager  - Spawned fleet [pirate scout] at hyperloc Vector2f[-5356.665, -5798.835]
74032 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Asharu by 4.6181955E-4, is now 0.044366892
74032 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Asharu by 4.6181955E-4, is now 0.04471326
74032 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Jangala by 4.6181955E-4, is now 0.022617398
74032 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Jangala by 4.6181955E-4, is now 0.022963762
74417 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Blackrock by 6.2037597E-4, is now 0.23470286
74417 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Blackrock by 6.2037597E-4, is now 0.23516813
74423 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Blackrock by 6.2037597E-4, is now 0.2356334
74424 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Blackrock by 6.2037597E-4, is now 0.23609868
74471 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.missions.MarketProcurementMissionCreator  - Created MarketProcurementMission: food to Perinthus
74532 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Asharu by 4.6197046E-4, is now 0.045059733
74532 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Asharu by 9.7013795E-4, is now 0.045787334
74532 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Jangala by 4.6197046E-4, is now 0.02331024
74532 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Jangala by 9.7013795E-4, is now 0.024037842
74596 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Aleria by 4.5884663E-4, is now 0.02355206
74596 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Aleria by 4.5884663E-4, is now 0.023896197
74596 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Cydonia by 4.5884663E-4, is now 0.03798404
74597 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Cydonia by 4.5884663E-4, is now 0.038328175
74614 [Thread-4] INFO  exerelin.campaign.CovertOpsManager  - Starting covert warfare event creation
74615 [Thread-4] INFO  exerelin.campaign.CovertOpsManager  - Trying action: RAISE_RELATIONS
74615 [Thread-4] INFO  exerelin.campaign.CovertOpsManager  - Number of target factions: 12
74615 [Thread-4] INFO  exerelin.campaign.CovertOpsManager  - Target faction: Nomad
74615 [Thread-4] INFO  exerelin.campaign.CovertOpsManager  - Agent trying to raise relations
74628 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Nova Maxios by 5.6934124E-4, is now 0.06918168
74628 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Nova Maxios by 5.6934124E-4, is now 0.06960869
74628 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Nova Maxios by 5.6934124E-4, is now 0.070035696
74628 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Nova Maxios by 0.0010248142, is now 0.070804305
74628 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Tibicena by 5.6934124E-4, is now 0.052724507
74628 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Tibicena by 5.6934124E-4, is now 0.053151514
74628 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Tibicena by 5.6934124E-4, is now 0.053578522
74628 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Tibicena by 0.0010248142, is now 0.05434713
75160 [Thread-4] INFO  exerelin.campaign.econ.AgentDestabilizeMarketCondition  - ERROR: Event is null, re-fetching
75177 [Thread-4] INFO  exerelin.campaign.econ.MarketAttackedCondition  - ERROR: Event is null, re-fetching
75208 [Thread-4] INFO  exerelin.campaign.econ.MarketAttackedCondition  - ERROR: Event is null, re-fetching
75209 [Thread-4] INFO  exerelin.campaign.econ.MarketAttackedCondition  - ERROR: Event is null, re-fetching
75241 [Thread-4] INFO  exerelin.campaign.econ.MarketAttackedCondition  - ERROR: Event is null, re-fetching
75811 [Finalizer] WARN  org.lazywizard.console.font.LazyFont  - DrawableString was not disposed of properly!
75811 [Finalizer] WARN  org.lazywizard.console.font.LazyFont  - DrawableString was not disposed of properly!

Any suggestions?

Sy

• Admiral
    • View Profile

How vanilla of 0.8.1a gameplay stands in comparison to nexerelin...? I read its features and they seem like something that i always immagine vanilla had already. Faction wars, diplomacy and relations, own faction and planet conquering...
vanilla has the factions and these have some simple diplomacy stuff, like Hegemony and Tri-Tachyon always being enemies, or short wars between factions that are otherwise neutral. as a player, you also have your own reputation with all the factions, and you can take a commission with one of the major factions that will offer some benefits (primarily allowing you access to better ships and weapons, assuming you also have high enough repuation) but will in turn make the faction's enemies hostile to you as well.

you can't have your own faction or your own planet in vanilla, and markets never change faction ownership.

Nex expands on diplomacy in various ways (tons of reputation changing events, using agents to raise or lower reputation, dedicated faction alliances, etc), allows you to join a faction or make one yourself (so you have some ways to influence what that faction does, and their reputation towards other factions is linked to your own), and makes it possible to take over hostile markets, which all the major factions try to do as well.

we don't know yet if vanilla will ever allow taking over or destroying markets, but you will be able to establish your own outposts and industry (which will likely be the focus of the next major patch), and some of your actions will have an impact on the Sector as a whole in some way.

OzarMidrashim

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Thank you Sy.

I knew what nexerelin does, was just supprised it had to be add by mod. Yet again... dev tem is small, and there is always something else to focus on.
As i see it nexerelin is one of those obvious must have mods, especially as it provides Corvus Mode.

One more thing... are there any plans for anything similar to Vengence fleets like in SS+, bounty or assasinss expansion etc?
Mods are like drugs for games - they allow to customise and expand experiance...
...yet be carefull not to mix to much or overload...as conflicts yield terrible results.
There is only one rule always in (load)order...be responsible and know what you're doing.

Zizzs

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Whenever I try to activate the random core system + prism freeport, I always get a Fatal:null error that crashes the game as it's generating the sector. Has anyone else seen this?

139326 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.scripts.world.underworld.UW_Styx.pickLocation(UW_Styx.java:150)
   at data.scripts.world.underworld.UW_Styx.generatePt2(UW_Styx.java:108)
   at data.scripts.UnderworldModPlugin.onNewGameAfterProcGen(UnderworldModPlugin.java:212)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.TitleScreenState.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Oo0O.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.J.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.if.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.j.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.V.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

This is the error in the log

Edit: Turns out, the Underworld mod conflicted with the random system generation, after disabling the mod, it worked perfectly fine. Crisis averted.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 09:13:51 PM by Zizzs »

peperoni_playboy

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Underworld can be used with Nexerelin, you simply have to replace Underworld's jar file (Underworld>jars) with this fixed one https://www.dropbox.com/s/g44mhpm3473r87b/Underworld.jar?dl=0

bananana

• Commander
    • View Profile

i think templars are too mediocre in Nexerelin. i mean, yeah, they have OP weapons and ships, but by the time i am strong enough to take on a teemplar fleet on my own there are no templars left. because everyone hates them.
#templarsneedlovetoo
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 396