Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 396

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3012878 times)

Cerevox

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] Nexerelin v0.8b "Figure Eight" (hotfix 2017-06-06)
« Reply #1350 on: June 06, 2017, 11:25:32 PM »

Had an interesting thing happen. Coalition spawned in and took the DA forward operating base away. DA sent a big fleet which marauded the system for a while. Then, after a few weeks in-game the DA fleet started "intercepting invasion fleet" by which it seemed to mean fly out to the middle of nowhere in the system and wiggle back and forth. A coalition fleet was also doing the exact same thing at the same time, in between the DA fleet and the station.

Perhaps something isn't updating properly when a station changes hands?

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: June 06, 2017, 11:47:34 PM »

WHAAAAAT?!
Spoiler
[close]
I a Russian. And i communicate with the help of Promt Translate. And I am a color-blind person.

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: June 07, 2017, 12:08:49 AM »

WHAAAAAT?!
Spoiler
[close]
This is probably a nuke capital ship of the dead with many pony weapon than all factions want. No others solutions.
I am pretty bad on english. So, sorry in advance.

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

Sanguinary Autonomist Defectors A fan-mod of Shadowyard.

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: June 07, 2017, 12:21:54 AM »

WHAAAAAT?!
Spoiler
[close]
This is probably a nuke capital ship of the dead with many pony weapon than all factions want. No others solutions.
I just attacked defenders Domain-era probe. It because of it.
I a Russian. And i communicate with the help of Promt Translate. And I am a color-blind person.

Cerevox

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: June 07, 2017, 12:24:12 AM »

It looks like domain derelicts and the redacted have their own factions, which are being treated as regular factions. You were neutral to domain derelicts, and then you just randomly attacked them, so everyone got mad.

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: June 07, 2017, 12:49:53 AM »

It looks like domain derelicts and the redacted have their own factions, which are being treated as regular factions. You were neutral to domain derelicts, and then you just randomly attacked them, so everyone got mad.
And it Nexerelin`s bug.

Hussar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: June 07, 2017, 02:31:43 AM »

Yep, I also encountered similar stuff. Remnants were neutral to me (for a while) which got me wondering.

It looks like Histidine needs to update the faction files and exclude remnants and probes from normal faction interaction. If that's possible.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 02:35:52 AM by Hussar »

Sy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: June 07, 2017, 04:18:01 AM »

"unprovoked attack on derelict"

poor, defenseless derelict... how could you?! q_q

Drokkath

• Captain
  • Xenophilic Mutant Commando
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: June 07, 2017, 05:35:03 AM »

Heh, one heck of a bug indeed. Good thing is I don't generally give a crud about almost all of the factions while in-game as I kill, maim and burn them all eventually.
For I dipt in to the future, far as my gazer eye could see; Saw the vision of the world, and all the wonder that would be.

Recklessimpulse

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: June 07, 2017, 06:02:58 AM »

Using the mods
Oculian Berserks 0.4.1
Looters 1.551
Artefact 1.042
I'd start by removing these buggy as hell mods, especially the Reds (If that is what the berserks are)
My mod on Looters and Artefact are not buggy on these versions, and there are compatible to Nexerelin without problem(Not check for Dynasector). Do not put false defamation, please ^^.

Going to have to agree with this, Oculians were not updated in a while and I doubt are actually compatible with Nexerelin but Looters and Artefact work fine.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #1360 on: June 07, 2017, 06:07:34 AM »

On Derelict warmonger penalty: Oops, fixed in next version.

<mining bug>
Delete the empty rows at the start of DisassembleReassemble's mining_ships.csv (in data/config/exerelin).
(Next Nexerelin version will have failsafes for this)

Is it possible to colonise an unowned planet?
Not at present. (And won't be for some time, I'm afraid; in fact I kinda expect a vanilla implementation to come out first)

Crash to desktop when I try to invade a station (Pirate if it matters) as Neutrino Corp not sure if the error is on this side or the other.
It's probably a Neutrino and/or vanilla problem, you could ask Deathfly.

Happy little bug?: SS crash when attempting to accept a faction commission, after having already founded your own faction by taking over a market. Seems consistent, happens regardless of your faction being allied or not with the faction you're attempting to take a commission from.
Managed to reproduce and have plans for a workaround, thanks! For now, you need to not be in an alliance when accepting the commission.

Sutopia

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: June 07, 2017, 06:43:16 AM »

Left click on prism free port make game crash due to it trying to call system map. Not sure if it's fixed in new version, so I'd just mention it here.

Since all my mods have poor reputation, I deem my efforts unworthy thus no more updates will be made.

Hussar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: June 07, 2017, 06:55:24 AM »

<mining bug>
Delete the empty rows at the start of DisassembleReassemble's mining_ships.csv (in data/config/exerelin).
(Next Nexerelin version will have failsafes for this)

It works! Thank u!

I'll post in his topic so he may update the mod too.

CitizenJoe

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: June 08, 2017, 01:00:57 AM »

When trying to start the game with diable avionics faction, the game crashes to desktop with a fatal null exception. Looking at the map when spawning on a different faction, it appears that DA doesn't even spawn anywhere on the map whatsoever. I've tried starting a new game with only Nexerelin, Diable, LL, and GL enabled and both of those still happen. Options selected before game start are irrelevant as far as I can tell.

Code
170141 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Creating streaming player for music with id [miscallenous_main_menu.ogg]
170141 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.OooO  - Playing music with id [miscallenous_main_menu.ogg]
170299 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.salvage.special.BreadcrumbSpecial.getLocationDescription(BreadcrumbSpecial.java:212)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.salvage.special.BreadcrumbSpecial.getLocatedString(BreadcrumbSpecial.java:120)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.PersonBountyEvent.getTokenReplacements(PersonBountyEvent.java:467)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.BaseEventPlugin.addTokensToList(BaseEventPlugin.java:394)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.PersonBountyEvent.getHighlights(PersonBountyEvent.java:480)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.reportEventStage(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.PersonBountyEvent.startEvent(PersonBountyEvent.java:129)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.events.CampaignEventManager.startEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.CoreEventProbabilityManager.startPersonBountiesIfNeeded(CoreEventProbabilityManager.java:120)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.CoreEventProbabilityManager.advance(CoreEventProbabilityManager.java:109)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.title.TitleScreenState.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Oo0O.dismiss(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.J.dismiss(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.if.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.j.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.V.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Also: is there any chance we could get an option to spawn the prism freeport from nexerelin even when scy is installed? The scy one ignores the prism configs nexerelin has like the number of ships/weapons allowed (and otherwise seems iffy with the rate certain things spawn. I haven't seen a single boss ship there and the weapon selection is terrible compared to Nex Prism freeport) and I'd really rather not have to remove Scy just for that.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 01:22:28 AM by CitizenJoe »

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: June 08, 2017, 01:05:50 AM »

Do you have the latest version of Diable?

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 396