Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 396

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3013197 times)

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
Re: [0.65.2a] Nexerelin v0.3.8b (hotfix 2015-05-12)
« Reply #240 on: May 28, 2015, 11:42:57 PM »

Omnifactory and Prism Freeport need to be enabled in the start settings in the new game dialog.

What does starsector.log say when your game crashes on load? Bear in mind that new versions of Nexerelin or other mods can break saves, although this is rare.

samsaq

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 01, 2015, 06:04:07 PM »

I can't start the game with the Nexrelin + all recommended mods. I'm using every mod that is confirmed to be compatible with the game, have increased memory allowance to 6g(and 2g at start)(I have 16g of RAM so...) but when I start the game it tells me that i'm missing JSONOBJECT["logo'] (to extend memory I replaced the jre file with the jre1.8.40 that I have in computer, renamed it to jre, and edited the vprams folder) Any idea as to why this is happening, and how I can fix it?(and when I start with the galactica complete mod(with other music affecting mods disabled, as far as I know) it just says that Fatal Index: 0 and Size: 0)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 06:08:24 PM by samsaq »

MesoTroniK

• Admiral
  • I am going to destroy your ships
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 01, 2015, 07:29:12 PM »

That error message means you are attempting to use a mod faction that is not up to date.

And for Galactica Complete, that is also extremely out of date.

samsaq

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 01, 2015, 08:12:18 PM »

Thx for the response, this has fixed the problem. To prevent this from happening to others, can Histidine please put outdated markers next to the three outdated race mods.

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 01, 2015, 11:03:27 PM »

Well he did made a list of the compatible ones in his OP.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #245 on: June 02, 2015, 04:43:24 AM »

Which faction mods didn't work exactly? I think I listed all the ones in the mod index (except Flu-X, but that one doesn't even have campaign integration so I ended up not caring).

saqib126

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 02, 2015, 07:47:48 PM »

So,i`m running with the: starsector+, blackrock driveyards, citadel, common radar, extingency incorporated,  Interstellar imperium, Junk pirates/asp/p.a.c.k., lazylib, nexrelin, omnifactory, scy, shadowyards, simulator overhaul, knights templar, twiglib, zzmusic, and zzshaderlib. All these(i think) are compatible with nexrelin.(omnifactory adds another ommnifactory) One problem though. I wanted to edit the omnifactory(at least one of them) tariff to 50%. Without nexrelin I was easily able to do it within the omnifac_settings.json folder but with nexrelin, both the ommnifactory from nexrelin and the ommnifactory are at 99% tariff(without change to the omnifactory settings folder of omnifactory,not nexrelin omnifactory) and I cant figure out how to change this. Do I edit the OmniFacSettings.java folder? If so how?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 07:50:06 PM by saqib126 »

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 02, 2015, 07:57:11 PM »

So,i`m running with the: starsector+, blackrock driveyards, citadel, common radar, extingency incorporated,  Interstellar imperium, Junk pirates/asp/p.a.c.k., lazylib, nexrelin, omnifactory, scy, shadowyards, simulator overhaul, knights templar, twiglib, zzmusic, and zzshaderlib. All these(i think) are compatible with nexrelin.(omnifactory adds another ommnifactory) One problem though. I wanted to edit the omnifactory(at least one of them) tariff to 50%. Without nexrelin I was easily able to do it within the omnifac_settings.json folder but with nexrelin, both the ommnifactory from nexrelin and the ommnifactory are at 99% tariff(without change to the omnifactory settings folder of omnifactory,not nexrelin omnifactory) and I cant figure out how to change this. Do I edit the OmniFacSettings.java folder? If so how?
Omnifactory is already in Nexerelin.

EDIT: I read your post wrong. Haven't actually used them together, so I don't really know.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 08:00:39 PM by Nanao-kun »

saqib126

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 02, 2015, 08:09:11 PM »

still, how do i edit the tariff on the omnifactory in nexrelin?

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 02, 2015, 08:13:18 PM »

still, how do i edit the tariff on the omnifactory in nexrelin?
mods\Nexerelin\data\config\omnifactory\omnifac_settings.json

Is where you can change it.

saqib126

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 02, 2015, 08:33:07 PM »

I did a little bit of testing and it seems that editing the file you suggested worked,but it also edited the tariff of the other omnifactory, so it seems that the nexrelin ommnifactory is a overruling the normal settings folder in some way, Either way, so far it seems to work,thanks!! :)

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
Re: [0.65.2a] Nexerelin v0.4 "Diplomatic Immunity" (update 2015-06-06)
« Reply #251 on: June 06, 2015, 12:16:22 AM »

Wooooo new update!

Nexerelin v0.4 "Diplomatic Immunity"

"It's just been revoked."

Download (full version)
(no patch available at this time)

Changelog
Code
v0.4
* Implement alliances
    * A brief guide is available at https://bitbucket.org/Histidine/exerelin/wiki/Alliances
* Add Corvus mode (beta)
    * Uses the vanilla starmap and systems (e.g. Corvus, Askonia, etc.) instead of a randomly generated one
    * Also works with mods, but no faction mods support this at release
* Revamp invasion system
    * All factions accumulate invasion points based partly on sum of market (size * stability)
    * When invasion points reach a certain amount, the faction gets an invasion fleet
    * Templars and pirate accumulate invasion points faster the more enemies they have
    * If a faction's only enemies are Templars and/or pirates, it charges invasion points more slowly the more enemies there are of its enemies
    * Reduce Templar invasion offensive/defensive bonuses to balance for these changes
    * Some numbers can be modified in config
* Invasion fleet intel events get their own icon
* Requested strike fleets go straight to target instead of dithering around the star system
* Fix dysfunctional respawn fleets
* Fix some small bugs with requesting a defense fleet
* Faction directory is available even when not docked anywhere (press D)
* Ceasefires less frequent
* Add a dominance system
    * Factions/alliances with more markets get more negative diplomacy events and fewer positive ones (the affected faction/alliance must control at least 25% of the sector's population)
    * Likewise for NPC covert actions and player agents lowering relationships (no lower bound)
* NPC use covert ops more often; weightings for choice of action tweaked
* NPC covert ops have 50% greater effect
* Templars get a market condition that prevents stability loss from smuggling and adds +1 stability; added/removed on market capture as appropriate
* Templars don't post bounties any more
* Prism Freeport improvements:
    * Will no longer buy ships (at a negative price)
    * Ship/weapon counts can be modified in config file
    * Has a light industrial complex
* Homeworld storage unlocked for free at start
* Agents, saboteurs more expensive
* Starting Monitor variant (own faction/free start) stronger
* Starting friendly relationship 50 -> 40
* Starting relationship with selected faction 50 -> 60 (still 100 for player_npc)
* Recycling Plant doesn't produce heavy machinery any more
* More asteroids in belts
* Use backgrounds, interaction images from mods if available
* Use first star name instead of "Exerelin" when applicable
* More planet names
* Fix customs inspections not working
* Fix buggy behavior if two fleets capture a market at the same time
* Fix being able to attack player_npc fleets after joining some other faction
* Fix reputation loss from slavery
* Fixes to some event reports and other text items

Note: Will likely have a lot of bugs given the number of new features added, please report any you see!

Corvus Mode
Spoiler

Corvus Mode is a new experimental game mode that uses the normal star map (vanilla + mods) instead of the randomly generated ones. To enable/disable, see mod_info.json and data/config/exerelin_config.json. Unfortunately no mods (except SS+) support it yet; you'll probably want to wait for them to update.

For modders: You need to change your Exerelin compatibility check to support Corvus mode.

Your sector generation code should have something like this:

Code: java
public void onNewGame()
    {
        try {
            //Got Exerelin, so load Exerelin
            Class<?> def = Global.getSettings().getScriptClassLoader().loadClass("exerelin.campaign.SectorManager");
            Method method;
            try {
                method = def.getMethod("getCorvusMode");
                Object result = method.invoke(def);
                if ((boolean)result == true)
                {
                    // Exerelin running in Corvus mode, go ahead and generate our sector
                    MySectorGen.myGenerationFunc();
                }
            } catch (NoSuchMethodException | SecurityException | IllegalAccessException | IllegalArgumentException |
                     InvocationTargetException ex) {
                // check failed, do nothing
            }

} catch (ClassNotFoundException ex) {
            // Exerelin not found so continue and run normal generation code
            MySectorGen.myGenerationFunc();
        }
    }
Be careful with any code that targets a specific planet or star by name! Make sure you disable it in non-Corvus mode, and don't assume a given planet will always belong to its original owner.
[close]
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 12:24:41 AM by Histidine »

spartan117pr

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 06, 2015, 02:16:55 PM »

Thanks for the work Histidane, if I read that right is it harder to gain favorable reputation now? Or is that something that SS+ would control?

Nemerid

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 06, 2015, 03:19:00 PM »

Is there an mirror download? The past few months certificates haven't been received correctly on browsers, and the one on the post already I can't access. It would be great if someone could post it.

spartan117pr

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 06, 2015, 05:08:06 PM »

Hey histidane just got this crash when trying to start a new game using 0.4  :'(

784081 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Texture [twin_cities.png] from category [illustrations] not found
java.lang.RuntimeException: Texture [twin_cities.png] from category [illustrations] not found
   at com.fs.starfarer.settings.StarfarerSettings.Ó00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseCampaignEntity.setInteractionImage(Unknown Source)
   at exerelin.world.ExerelinSectorGen.pickEntityInteractionImage(ExerelinSectorGen.java:343)
   at exerelin.world.ExerelinSectorGen.populateSector(ExerelinSectorGen.java:975)
   at exerelin.world.ExerelinSectorGen.generate(ExerelinSectorGen.java:798)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.OoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.do.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.O0oO.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.O0oO.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.thisnew.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.H.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.V.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.new.Òôo000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.oOOO.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.D.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 396