Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 396

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3013243 times)

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.65.2a] Nexerelin v0.3.3 (update 2015-03-24)
« Reply #120 on: March 25, 2015, 07:18:42 PM »

YES..it worked..thank you guys..btw I think the Beholder class ship is bugged...i mean yeah it can rebuild up to 4 drones but it doesnt have the free roam option...which makes his role entirely pointless...if you can fix it that would be awesome then I can try the drone Swarm Tactic using ships and or fighter that take no pilots :)

MesoTroniK

• Admiral
  • I am going to destroy your ships
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 25, 2015, 08:51:15 PM »

That is the entire point of the Beholder class, it is a mobile weapons platform and the drones are specifically meant to only be able to focus fire their main weapon foward in-line with the ship while also covering the rear with PD.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 08:53:33 PM by MesoTroniK »

Tonny

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.65.2a] Nexerelin v0.3.2 (hotfix 2015-03-16)
« Reply #122 on: March 25, 2015, 10:01:50 PM »

There is a new version of Citadel (0.8.1) that should fix both of you's problems.

yep, indeed. All mods in the game do run bugfree again.

love the dedication of all modders. Thank you all!

AsterPiano

• Ensign
  • AKA TheLochNessCheeseBurger
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 26, 2015, 06:20:32 AM »

You can change all the planets and stars names in planetNames.json, but when you try to change Exerelin's name, you get this error:
Code
91859 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.title.OoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.do.dismiss(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.O0oO.dismiss(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.O0oO.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.thisnew.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.H.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.V.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.new.Òôo000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.oOOO.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.D.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
The fix is obviously 'don't rename Exerelin' but you should probably include a disclaimer in that section or something.

EDIT: Also, a couple of bugs related to the faction directory:
If you look at a couple of factions, go back, look at some more, the text gets cut off at the bottom like so:
Spoiler
[close]
This one's pretty minor, but if there's a number in the planet/star(?) name that's the same as the market size it highlights it in the planet name instead of the market size number:
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 06:35:33 AM by TheLochNessCheeseBurger »

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 26, 2015, 10:58:42 AM »

yeah but that leaves the ship vulnerable to getting focused down or attacked from behind....if the drones wondered around they would cause so much trouble you would have to choose between dealing with them or taking damage to attack the building ship....when they are in a formation I dont really have a problem pointing my shield in one direction and murdering it...as you can see the Tempest and the smaller ship that launches 2 those drones are very good at pinning a trget down because they can go wherever they want forcing you to pick. Its nice to have them have that option to focus like that but I would rather that be a tactical option rather then a mandatory one

Lakis

• Lieutenant
  • I shall offend all of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 26, 2015, 07:33:04 PM »

Spoiler
Hey guys, just noticed something weird, not sure if it's intended or a bug, but when being stopped by other fleets for 'inspections' and having a full cargo of illegal goods and a plethora of other items I don't seem to get anything in the way of fines.  I've noticed this with the Luddic Church as well as a few other factions so I was thinking that it was a problem with Nexerelin or SS+. Possibly the mosd as well.

Running with the following mods:

Nexelerin v3.3
ss+  v2.7.2
Common Radar v1.1f
BRDY v0.7.3
II v1.8
PACK, Junk Pirates, and ASP v2.3.6
Lazy Lib v2.0b
Shaderlib v1.0.6
Shadowyards v5.2.3
The Knights templar v0.94
Version Checker v1.4b

Nothing should be having an issue... Least, to my knowledge. I'll be chcking SS+ for any reports of a similar or the same issue as well.
[close]

Okay, so I figured out that it may just be in relation to the modded faction supporting fees, Tariffs, importation taxes, and stuff like that... ><;
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 12:47:14 AM by Viymese »
http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=8100.0 - Metelsons Faction Mod - Occasional contributor - mostly a cold dead planet.

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2015, 08:27:08 PM »

btw I cant load games at all

70135 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.LoadGameDialog.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.LoadGameDialog$1.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.LoadGameDialog$1.compare(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.Arrays.mergeSort(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.Arrays.mergeSort(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.Arrays.legacyMergeSort(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.Arrays.sort(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.Collections.sort(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.LoadGameDialog.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.OoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.õ0Ò000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.OoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.D.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.oOOO.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)

Flare

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 26, 2015, 11:20:24 PM »

Did you increase vram?
Quote from: Thana
Quote from: Alex

The battle station is not completely operational, shall we say.

"Now witness the firepower of this thoroughly buggy and unoperational batt... Oh, hell, you know what? Just ignore the battle station, okay?"

Lakis

• Lieutenant
  • I shall offend all of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 27, 2015, 12:48:29 AM »

Did you increase vram?

Why Vram? Why not Ram in general?

Assuming he's not tried that fix, what mods have you installed?
http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=8100.0 - Metelsons Faction Mod - Occasional contributor - mostly a cold dead planet.

HoneyFox

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 27, 2015, 09:49:17 AM »

Played around with the 0.3.3 and it's great.
One thing I feel a bit strange is, am I the leader of the player faction or just a normal member of it. I did some trade with a hostile faction by mistake (didnt notice the diplomatic event just happened before i docked with the station), and i was told that my relationship with player drops to -50 directly which imho doesn't make much sense because they should just no longer consider me as one of them, then if i were kicked out, what faction do i belong to?

Megas

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 27, 2015, 11:04:26 AM »

I feel like just a grunt in my own faction.  I supposedly lead my faction, and conquer markets for them... and then they start tolling me and doing everything like any other established faction, despite paying me lip service as their "chief".  Talk about a hostile takeover where members want to eject its founder.  The player faction is nothing more than yet another faction that has the advantage of spawning anything for sale.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #131 on: March 27, 2015, 06:20:56 PM »

Thanks for feedback! I've got the "renaming Exerelin" bug fixed for next release.

EDIT: Also, a couple of bugs related to the faction directory:
This one's pretty minor, but if there's a number in the planet/star(?) name that's the same as the market size it highlights it in the planet name instead of the market size number:
Spoiler
[close]
That's a vanilla bug, as I understand it. Not sure how to fix short of removing the highlight, unfortunately.

Played around with the 0.3.3 and it's great.
One thing I feel a bit strange is, am I the leader of the player faction or just a normal member of it. I did some trade with a hostile faction by mistake (didnt notice the diplomatic event just happened before i docked with the station), and i was told that my relationship with player drops to -50 directly which imho doesn't make much sense because they should just no longer consider me as one of them, then if i were kicked out, what faction do i belong to?
I feel like just a grunt in my own faction.  I supposedly lead my faction, and conquer markets for them... and then they start tolling me and doing everything like any other established faction.
Yeah, it's a bit silly. I might disable investigations into smuggling and market manipulation stuff for own faction; disabling customs inspections is probably much harder but might still be workaround-able.
(I originally wanted to remove reputation interactions with player faction entirely, but it didn't seem possible to do this without potentially breaking SS+ compatibility)

HoneyFox

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 27, 2015, 09:39:59 PM »

hmm... i dont care about custom inspect too much. But it will be very interesting if i can perform custom inspection to other faction when near any planet/station of my faction... yeah, leave all your illegal goods and money or you will be fired upon.   >:(  8)  ;D

NightfallGemini

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 28, 2015, 04:51:34 AM »

Got this strange error:

Code
299345565 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.MercAndPirateFleetManager  - Checking whether to spawn pirate or merc fleet for market [Effecer]
299345565 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.MercAndPirateFleetManager  - 2 out of a maximum 4 pirate/merc fleets in play for market [Effecer]
299346264 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - java.lang.NumberFormatException: Numbers must be in range 1-3999
java.lang.NumberFormatException: Numbers must be in range 1-3999
at com.fs.starfarer.util.oOOO.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipNameStore.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipNameStore.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetData.addFleetMember(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetData.addFleetMember(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.Faction.pickShipAndAddToFleet(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.FleetFactory.createMerc(FleetFactory.java:508)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.MercAndPirateFleetManager.advance(MercAndPirateFleetManager.java:97)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseCampaignEntity.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignPlanet.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ooOO.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.oOOO.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)

Not sure what caused it, was just flying around after killing a few pirate fleets and it gave me a CTD with that error message listed (the number 1-3999 thing). Could it be a mod having variant issues?

Protonus

• Captain
  • AAAAAAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 28, 2015, 09:39:06 AM »

I can't seem to get the Nexerelin running right after Faction selection, it usually crashes.

Spoiler
Code
56861 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.world.ExerelinSectorGen  - Starting sector generation...
56861 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/planetNames.json]
56861 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelin_config.json]
56862 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/hegemony.json]
56862 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/tritachyon.json]
56862 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/sindrian_diktat.json]
56863 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/luddic_church.json]
56863 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/pirates.json]
56864 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/player_npc.json]
56864 [Thread-5] ERROR exerelin.utilities.ExerelinFactionConfig  - org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["stationInteriorIllustrationKeys"] not found.
56864 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/blackrock_driveyards.json]
56864 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/bushi.json]
56865 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/citadeldefenders.json]
56865 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/hiigaran_descendants.json]
56865 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/junk_pirates.json]
56866 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/mayorate.json]
56866 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/neutrinocorp.json]
56866 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/ori.json]
56867 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/rori.json]
56867 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/pack.json]
56867 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/patnavy.json]
56868 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/shadow_industry.json]
56868 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/syndicate_asp.json]
56868 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/valkyrian.json]
56869 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/exigency.json]
56869 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/exipirated.json]
56869 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/interstellarimperium.json]
56870 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/SCY.json]
56870 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/diableavionics.json]
56870 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/crystanite.json]
56871 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/templars.json]
56871 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/oculusberserk.json]
56871 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/ptech.json]
56872 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - EXERELIN: Getting modded factions
56872 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped hegemony
56872 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped tritachyon
56872 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped sindrian_diktat
56872 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped luddic_church
56872 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped pirates
56872 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped player_npc
56872 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped blackrock_driveyards
56873 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped bushi
56873 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped citadeldefenders
56873 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped hiigaran_descendants
56873 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped junk_pirates
56873 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped mayorate
56873 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped neutrinocorp
56873 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped ori
56873 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped rori
56873 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped pack
56873 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped patnavy
56873 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped shadow_industry
56874 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped syndicate_asp
56874 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Loaded valkyrian
56874 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped exigency
56874 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped exipirated
56874 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped interstellarimperium
56874 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped SCY
56874 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped diableavionics
56874 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped crystanite
56874 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Skipped templars
56874 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Loaded oculusberserk
56874 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - Loaded ptech
56874 [Thread-5] WARN  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - EXERELIN ERROR: Couldn't determine faction for:oculusberserk
56874 [Thread-5] WARN  exerelin.campaign.ExerelinSetupData  - EXERELIN ERROR: Couldn't determine faction for:ptech
57128 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Market.isIllegal(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.Population.apply(Population.java:55)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Market.addCondition(Unknown Source)
at exerelin.world.ExerelinSectorGen.addMarketToEntity(ExerelinSectorGen.java:242)
at exerelin.world.ExerelinSectorGen.populateSector(ExerelinSectorGen.java:553)
at exerelin.world.ExerelinSectorGen.generate(ExerelinSectorGen.java:453)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.title.OoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.do.dismiss(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.O0oO.dismiss(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.O0oO.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.new.?o000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.oOOO.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.?0000(Unknown Source)
57165 [Thread-11] INFO  sound.O  - Creating streaming player for music with id [music-miscallenous_main_menu.ogg]
57167 [Thread-11] INFO  sound.OooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - Playing music with id [music-miscallenous_main_menu.ogg]
[close]

I could use some help.

So far, these are the files that I have already done.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 09:42:57 AM by Protonus »

The cookies are a weird one, okay.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 396