Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 399

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3050665 times)

Mortism

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7.1a] Nexerelin v0.7.4 "Head Start" (update 2016-02-14)
« Reply #915 on: February 28, 2016, 07:17:29 PM »

Same here, been struggling to get the mod working even rolling everything back to 0.7.1 but still no joy only way i can play the mod is if i start the game in Starsector+ with dependencies and then quit and load nexerelin and continue my game, which works for a few minutes then crashing again with
fatal:expected static method 
log is as follows:
(this happened moments after leaving a station)

Spoiler
28294 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.DiplomacyManager  - Starting diplomacy event creation
28294 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.DiplomacyManager  - Factions are: pirates, Tri-Tachyon
28294 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.DiplomacyManager  - Dominance factor: 0.16489361
28295 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.DiplomacyManager  - Trying event: Supporting Rebels
28296 [Thread-5] INFO  exerelin.campaign.DiplomacyManager  - Transmitting event: Supporting Rebels
28711 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Expected static method exerelin.campaign.events.DiplomacyEvent.addFactionNameTokens(Ljava/util/Map;Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/FactionAPI;)V
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Expected static method exerelin.campaign.events.DiplomacyEvent.addFactionNameTokens(Ljava/util/Map;Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/FactionAPI;)V
   at exerelin.campaign.events.DiplomacyEvent.getTokenReplacements(DiplomacyEvent.java:131)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.BaseEventPlugin.addTokensToList(BaseEventPlugin.java:357)
   at exerelin.campaign.events.DiplomacyEvent.getHighlights(DiplomacyEvent.java:141)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.reportEventStage(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.reportEventStage(Unknown Source)
   at exerelin.campaign.events.DiplomacyEvent.startEvent(DiplomacyEvent.java:90)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.events.CampaignEventManager.startEvent(Unknown Source)
   at exerelin.campaign.DiplomacyManager.doDiplomacyEvent(DiplomacyManager.java:345)
   at exerelin.campaign.DiplomacyManager.createDiplomacyEvent(DiplomacyManager.java:420)
   at exerelin.campaign.DiplomacyManager.createDiplomacyEvent(DiplomacyManager.java:450)
   at exerelin.campaign.DiplomacyManager.advance(DiplomacyManager.java:630)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

JohnDoe

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: March 05, 2016, 12:25:33 PM »

The officer starts don't actually give you officers (0.7.2a RC3, Nexerelin 0.7.4 hotfix).

Takion Kasukedo

• Admiral
  • No longer drinking (Alcohol that is)
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: March 05, 2016, 12:50:50 PM »

The officer starts don't actually give you officers (0.7.2a RC3, Nexerelin 0.7.4 hotfix).

How the hell do you get it to work on 7.2a?

I used the Nexerelin Core patch for it, but it doesn't work for it

(Like, where do you put the files precisely?)
Is now able to cook a decent Creamy Salmon Pasta, amok other things.

Still loves purple. Still not skilled enough to make a mod that doesn't get that one damn error.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
[0.7.2a] Nexerelin v0.7.4b "Head Start" (fixes + compat 2016-03-06)
« Reply #918 on: March 06, 2016, 12:18:08 AM »

Changelog
Code
v0.7.4b
* Starsector 0.7.2 compatibility
* Support for SS+'s Starlight Cabal
* Tooltips for Omnifactory, Prism Freeport, free start starting options
* Update Diable starting trade fleet (large)
* Update Infected starting fleets for shortened ship names in upcoming Flu-X version
* Lower effect of agent relations raising a bit (previously +10-15, now +9-14)
* Mining configs for three II planet types (and one vanilla one)
* Tag some event reports as important
* Externalize event names
* Fix missing starting officers
* Fix Bushi, Kadur, Qamar, Artefact starting options
* Fix solo Neutrino starting ship
* Fix solo starting ship options not using SS+ setting if available
* Fix larger starting fleets getting way too many supplies/fuel/crew
* Fix interaction image handling for Shanghai in non-Corvus mode

I used the Nexerelin Core patch for it, but it doesn't work for it

(Like, where do you put the files precisely?)
Nexerelin/jars, replace the existing ExerelinCore.jar

JohnDoe

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7.2a] Nexerelin v0.7.4b "Head Start" (fixes + compat 2016-03-06)
« Reply #919 on: March 06, 2016, 01:00:49 AM »

Thank you for the update! Been waiting for Nexerelin to start a long campaign in 0.7.2a :P

Mr. Nobody

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: March 06, 2016, 05:00:14 AM »

Is it just me or is the Nexerelin economy more stable than vanilla? I don't see many fluctuations in price
On the left half of the Bell curve

Spoorthuzad

• Captain
  • Looking right into your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: March 06, 2016, 06:17:34 AM »

Tiny issue.

The infected start which are supposed to spawn wings instead spawn a single ship.
"flx_ant_hauler" is supposed to be "flx_ant_wing"

:P

Ahne

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: March 06, 2016, 10:03:52 AM »

great update!

Steve

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: March 06, 2016, 11:46:44 AM »

So I fiddled around with some of the files on this mod (it's a great mod of course), and I failed to include the ships I wanted in my player faction. After I checked Histidine's post on the matter I still didn't figure it out.

Getting to my questions here: If including a dominator support variant is "dominator_Support":7, then why does "vulture_Storm":10, not work? I know a mod adds the Vulture to SS, but do I need to do something else to include that ship in my player faction file?

On a related note, my followers don't always seem to stay true to my faction file either. I excluded all ships besides middle-epoch Domain style ones, which allowed the game to load, yet my faction kept using ships besides the specified ones. Does something else in Nexelerin control this?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 11:51:59 AM by Steve »

Dostya

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: March 07, 2016, 10:07:07 PM »

For the specific save I've tried the most to work around; I've got a character with a Tri-Tachyon commission. I want to backstab Tri-Tachyon and steal all their planets since I've gotten all of their ships and weapons to the Omnifactory. I have one big problem. When I invade one of their planets I get an infinite loop of "Your commission with Tri-Tachyon is annulled!" Eight to ten notices posting every second for as long as I cared to try and play on. In about 15 minutes of time accelerated play the repeated notices showed no sign of stopping. This happens regardless of if I invade them with or without leaving the faction first. All other faction relationships seem to default appropriately, however.

I've started multiple games with different faction commissions, the problem appears universal across all factions. I tried waiting for a long period before invading, but the same issue reoccurs. I can provide my save file on request. I did not open an issue on the bug tracker because it wouldn't let me for some reason.

Representative screenshot: http://www.ultraimg.com/image/wNi0

Enabled mod list (If one of these is a known troublemaker, I'll eliminate it and check again):
Starsector+ 3.3.0
Blackrock Driveyards 0.8.2
Combat Chatter 1.4
Common Radar 2.2
Console Commands 2.7
Diable Avionics 1.61
Interstellar Imperium 1.10.2
LazyLib 2.1
Nexerelin 0.7.4b
The Knights Templar 0.9.5f
ZZ MusicLib 3.1.0+
ZZ ShaderLib Beta 1.2.1
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 10:09:54 PM by Dostya »

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #925 on: March 08, 2016, 05:52:18 AM »

So I fiddled around with some of the files on this mod (it's a great mod of course), and I failed to include the ships I wanted in my player faction. After I checked Histidine's post on the matter I still didn't figure it out.

Getting to my questions here: If including a dominator support variant is "dominator_Support":7, then why does "vulture_Storm":10, not work? I know a mod adds the Vulture to SS, but do I need to do something else to include that ship in my player faction file?

On a related note, my followers don't always seem to stay true to my faction file either. I excluded all ships besides middle-epoch Domain style ones, which allowed the game to load, yet my faction kept using ships besides the specified ones. Does something else in Nexelerin control this?
SS+ has it's own ship selection mechanism, which I suspect is your problem. I don't know of any way to get the control you want from the config files, though Dark.Revenant might.

For the specific save I've tried the most to work around; I've got a character with a Tri-Tachyon commission. I want to backstab Tri-Tachyon and steal all their planets since I've gotten all of their ships and weapons to the Omnifactory. I have one big problem. When I invade one of their planets I get an infinite loop of "Your commission with Tri-Tachyon is annulled!" Eight to ten notices posting every second for as long as I cared to try and play on. In about 15 minutes of time accelerated play the repeated notices showed no sign of stopping. This happens regardless of if I invade them with or without leaving the faction first. All other faction relationships seem to default appropriately, however.

oops

Here, use this fixed .jar (place in Nexerelin/jars). I'll publish a fix later.

Dostya

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: March 08, 2016, 11:42:05 AM »

oops

Here, use this fixed .jar (place in Nexerelin/jars). I'll publish a fix later.
Worked like a charm. Thank you for your excellent support response on top of an already excellent mod.

Weltall

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: March 10, 2016, 09:08:03 AM »

Good morning/evening people :D I want to ask something Histidine, or anyone that can answer. Neutrino is marked as compatible with Corvus mode, but the config file of it does not include "corvusCompatible":true. I am about to start a corvus mode game and wonder if it is really corvus compatible, or even if it matters if it is or not. (As in if it will break the game or just won't appear in game since it will not have a planet).
Ignorance is bliss..

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #928 on: March 11, 2016, 04:13:46 AM »

Ah, whoops, I should fix that.
Though right now all the config setting actually does is print a warning message at the start of the game, if it's in Corvus mode and the config doesn't say it's compatible.

Weltall

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: March 14, 2016, 05:01:14 AM »

Ah I see. Thank you for replying and pointing that out  :)

Hmmmm in the end I decided to try a normal Nexerelin mode. I did NOT realize that the amount of stars/planets got higher since 0.65.2a .. and I was wondering why the standard ram use went from about 4.2GB to around 5.5GB >.> Actually saving makes it go out of the roof XD ... and then took a moment and looked at a map, yeah.. Now THATS a huge map indeed  ;D
Ignorance is bliss..
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 399