Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 399

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3052170 times)

Ohgr

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7.1a] Nexerelin v0.7+ (new beta available 2015-12-16)
« Reply #690 on: December 17, 2015, 11:13:38 AM »

Hi,
I'm pretty new to this mod and actually to the game as well.
The supply-managament is killing me. Can not really afford to go on a hunt with my fleet, because supply is too expensive.

So...I'm wondering which ship that is, that can generate supply per day? Using the vanilla-factions only. I haven't found a ship and before I search for it forever, I thought I should register and ask :D 

For supplies, i buy a ship who give supply per day, so except after a fight, i do not need supplies...

Weltall

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: December 17, 2015, 11:18:14 AM »

So...I'm wondering which ship that is, that can generate supply per day? Using the vanilla-factions only. I haven't found a ship and before I search for it forever, I thought I should register and ask :D 

Sadly there is no such thing. Snrasha's first language is not English, so I sure he meant that he gets ships that use too little supply per day. Except if there is a faction that has such a ship?.. Everything is possible. But getting cheap supplies is not that hard. You have to wait for a while for the market to stabilize, since at times the world starts with an unstable market. If though you look at the Intel screen (press e) on the map (press w) and on the right you choose prices and then supplies, I am sure you will sooner or later find a place that sells them for around 70, more or less.
Ignorance is bliss..

Ohgr

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: December 17, 2015, 11:24:32 AM »

Unfortunately that is not the case in my game. The only way I get cheap supplies is through black market on a neutral station...and that is limited to 50 each month (or so).
I'm already in the 3rd year and the cheapest regular price is 140 in one sector. The rest is between 200 and 370 at highest.

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: December 17, 2015, 11:27:05 AM »

My mod add a pirate faction:
http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=10067.0

Who have a ship who give 1 supply per day. (You can have X ship, you win X supply per day)

But, this is a pirate faction, so , good luck for win same with this farm. Yes, not bounty, so you can just mining, but, mining is very too bad, because you cannot trade, because you are a pirate!

So, i want create a small mod who up salvage/ boarding chance for pirates faction! ( If you are friend with a pirate faction, you win this bonus) But i am blocked with many thing.

Oh, yes, for finish, this ship who create supply is very useless except for this farm.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 11:29:31 AM by Snrasha »
I am pretty bad on english. So, sorry in advance.

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

Sanguinary Autonomist Defectors A fan-mod of Shadowyard.

Ohgr

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: December 17, 2015, 12:06:08 PM »

Thanks for the link. I will check it out.

I'm wondering if I can balance the prices manually somewhere in the files. For me it is pretty much unplayable...or let's say, not so much enjoyable, because I can not play it, how I would like to.

Weltall

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: December 17, 2015, 12:40:36 PM »

Thanks for the link. I will check it out.

I'm wondering if I can balance the prices manually somewhere in the files. For me it is pretty much unplayable...or let's say, not so much enjoyable, because I can not play it, how I would like to.

It is so weird. I mean sure in the beginning when I play supplies can vary from 70-180, with 70 being really rare, but by the time I get high demand ships, it takes a while. If anything sooner or later I end up finding a really good deal, and I end up buying tons of supplies, unable to carry them, so I buy the storage of the station that I bought the supplies from and keep them in the storage.

I have not though played the latest update of Nexerelin. The last version I used was 0.7d. |Not sure if something changed in 0.7e2.  Then again I use SS+ too so I am not sure if that one alters the market too.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 12:42:28 PM by weltall »
Ignorance is bliss..

Ohgr

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: December 17, 2015, 01:00:57 PM »

I play the latest version of it.
Everything enabled
Biggest universe I was able to create (lots of sectors, lots of planets per sector, good amount of free sectors.)
No other mods.
Vanilla Factions

Weltall

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: December 17, 2015, 01:09:57 PM »

I can so easily see why you say you are having trouble with supplies and in extension having fun.. I doubt you are able to change the max prices, since they must be hardcoded. Except if anyone has a good idea, all I can suggest is you to try to download 0.7d here.
Ignorance is bliss..

Blaze

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: December 17, 2015, 01:26:32 PM »

You can edit the price of vanilla commodities in the starsector core folder.

It's in the data/campaign/commodities.json

Weltall

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: December 17, 2015, 01:33:11 PM »

I guess I need to learn that with Starsector anything can be altered XD
Ignorance is bliss..

Ohgr

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: December 17, 2015, 01:43:30 PM »

i just saw, i could also go with the console mod and use "AddSupply". Feels like cheating, but at least I can start killing stuff.
But for now i'll try the older Nexerelin version, also with the Starsector+ mod, then I should have the same setup like weltall has. Also going to import the savefile from the previous game. Maybe that works and I can keep my progress.

EDIT: That worked. I was able to keep my progress and Items, and I started already on a rich station with supply with a price of 77cr.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 02:04:55 PM by Ohgr »

StarSchulz

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: December 17, 2015, 04:02:35 PM »

So, i have conquered everyone but the Templars, but any allied invasion fleets that say they are going to ascalon never enter the system, and just leave when they get there. Do i really have to go there alone?  8)

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #702 on: December 17, 2015, 04:20:43 PM »

So, i have conquered everyone but the Templars, but any allied invasion fleets that say they are going to ascalon never enter the system, and just leave when they get there. Do i really have to go there alone?  8)
That would be my fault.  The Templars have a routine to prevent trade fleets and the like from going there, but the problem is it's filtered by DELIVER_CREW etc.  Since Exerelin uses that type of order for invasion fleets, it stops them.  I'll be fixing this (i.e. removing the check completely and allowing fleets to suicide into Antioch occasionally) in the next update.

Blaze

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: December 18, 2015, 07:31:29 PM »

Somewhat minor issue.

If there are two procurement mission leading to the same planet for the same item, the description of the first mission overrides the descriptions for all the ones below it (Headers are the same). Taking both/all missions makes it impossible to access the mission board on the target planet. Whenever you click on it, the game text just says "Null Pointer Exception".

ROFLtheWAFL

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: December 18, 2015, 07:54:48 PM »

Getting a Fatal: Null crash with Nexerelin upon trying to start a new campaign. Happens during/right after you set the campaign start parameters.

Spoiler
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.TitleScreenState.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.M.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.int.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.O0oO.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.interfacesuper.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.null.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.U.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
535542 [Thread-11] INFO  sound.oo0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - Creating streaming player for music with id [miscallenous_main_menu.ogg]
535542 [Thread-11] INFO  sound.H  - Playing music with id [miscallenous_main_menu.ogg]
[close]

UPDATE: Disabled Diable Avionics and now it works. Guess DA wasn't working with SS+?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 07:59:13 PM by ROFLtheWAFL »
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 399