Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 396

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3013348 times)

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Nexerelin v0.9.6f "Earth and Sky" (hotfix 2020-08-05)
« Reply #3195 on: August 05, 2020, 04:03:16 AM »

Hotfix for infinite loop ceasefire, and also fixes an exploit with agent raise/lower relations against agent-immune factions. Place in Nexerelin/jars

@mora: Thanks for the debugging!
I brought the issue up with Alex here. It'll be readily fixable in next version; for now, it's not serious enough for me to want to mess with recreating submarkets with their original contents, so I'll probably leave it.

Darktrooper119

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3196 on: August 07, 2020, 01:35:51 PM »

Just out of curiosity, what happens when factions that arent explicitly labeled as compatible are used alongside nex? Do they (and their stuff) just not spawn?

connortron7

• Captain
  • "God has cursed me for my hubris" - brian gilbert
    • View Profile
« Reply #3197 on: August 07, 2020, 02:00:50 PM »

Just out of curiosity, what happens when factions that arent explicitly labeled as compatible are used alongside nex? Do they (and their stuff) just not spawn?
No they spawn and just use default settings i believe.
And even if they somehow don't nex doesn't prevent them from spawning, that'd be silly.
i dont think theres any faction mods that arent compatible with nex at this point (at least mods that are up to date with starsector)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 02:02:25 PM by connortron7 »

Grafgurke

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3198 on: August 08, 2020, 05:45:46 AM »

Is it possible to have factions ships in the game (like via blueprints) but not the faction itself?

jyjakafe

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3199 on: August 08, 2020, 06:43:59 AM »

bug report

if player faction is being invaded, i can talk to the invading fleet a few times with transponder off and they will move away and invasion will fail

i receive trade missions to ascalon but not allowed to dock there no matter how high relation is

junk pirates get asp blueprints and asp gets junk pirate blueprints (they are switched) in exrellerin faction config; not sure if intentional

love nexx, thank you ;)

Aldazar

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3200 on: August 08, 2020, 08:53:04 AM »

Can I activate hard mode mid game?

e

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3201 on: August 08, 2020, 01:50:34 PM »

I noticed a small bug on this when combined with "Terraforming and Station Construction", this happened on the latest patch ever since the addition of a full staff on planets/stations.

When a player builds an "Astral Gate", the station gets staffed as expected and no issues occur until the gatekeeper station is left autonomous, when this happens the new admin becomes the Station Commander instead of the secretary, once you donate an admin it gets replaced, but if you take temporary control of that gatekeep the Station Commander, once again, replaces your donated admin, and this can happen over and over again.

I didn't know if i should've posted this issue here or on boggled's thread, since it's relevant to both mods.

Thanks.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #3202 on: August 08, 2020, 07:04:15 PM »

Fix update coming out today for a bunch of issues.

Is it possible to have factions ships in the game (like via blueprints) but not the faction itself?
In random sector you can make factions not spawn using the faction settings in new game. Otherwise, you could try: start a new game without the faction mods involved, exit, activate the mods, load the save. (Not all mods may support this)

Can I activate hard mode mid game?
Yes, use the ReloadNexConfig console command.

bug report

if player faction is being invaded, i can talk to the invading fleet a few times with transponder off and they will move away and invasion will fail

i receive trade missions to ascalon but not allowed to dock there no matter how high relation is

junk pirates get asp blueprints and asp gets junk pirate blueprints (they are switched) in exrellerin faction config; not sure if intentional

love nexx, thank you ;)
Thanks!

Fixed the second and third issues. For the first, I haven't been able to reproduce in my couple of tests (the fleet can behave irregularly whether I talk to it or not, but does invade eventually) and I'm not sure the code involved is fixable by a mod if it does exist. But I'll keep an eye out.

I noticed a small bug on this when combined with "Terraforming and Station Construction", this happened on the latest patch ever since the addition of a full staff on planets/stations.

When a player builds an "Astral Gate", the station gets staffed as expected and no issues occur until the gatekeeper station is left autonomous, when this happens the new admin becomes the Station Commander instead of the secretary, once you donate an admin it gets replaced, but if you take temporary control of that gatekeep the Station Commander, once again, replaces your donated admin, and this can happen over and over again.

I didn't know if i should've posted this issue here or on boggled's thread, since it's relevant to both mods.

Thanks.
Happens on regular stations too, like Citadel Arcadia. Fixed it so the donated admin becomes the station commander where appropriate rather than the secretary (and made the secretary not appear at all if unneeded). Thanks!

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Nexerelin v0.9.6g "Earth and Sky" (fixes 2020-08-09)
« Reply #3203 on: August 08, 2020, 08:11:08 PM »

Fix update for the fix update for the fix update

Nexerelin v0.9.6g
Download

Changelog

* Don't send procurement missions to Templar markets
* Add Templar diplomacy traits
* Don't allow agent raise/lower relations actions where third faction is agent-immune
    * Also fix a GUI issue when raising third-party relations
* Fix ceasefire offer accept looping forever when auto-accepted due to relations
* Fix diplomacy dispositions using wrong faction's traits
* Null pointer safety for outpost creation if orbit cannot be found
* Fix starting blueprints for Junk Pirates, ASP Syndicate
* Fix handling of donated admin to a no-planet station; don't add secretaries to player stations when not needed
* Fix a couple of typos in decivilized interaction event

e

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3204 on: August 09, 2020, 12:36:20 AM »

* Fix handling of donated admin to a no-planet station; don't add secretaries to player stations when not needed

Thanks a lot, now the stations behave as intended when autonomous.

Unnamed_Shadow

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3205 on: August 09, 2020, 03:45:08 AM »

How does the prismBlueprintPriceMult work?

I saw that Prism has for sale the Blueprints for the Pelagornis from Missing Ships, but its insanely expensive like 60k+ points.

How do i reduce the cost the buying blueprints, or increase the amount of blueprint points you get?

Grafgurke

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3206 on: August 09, 2020, 06:06:41 AM »

Is the difficulty increasing when I add more factions to the game? Like will there be more faction attacking my colonies?

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #3207 on: August 09, 2020, 07:27:12 AM »

How does the prismBlueprintPriceMult work?

I saw that Prism has for sale the Blueprints for the Pelagornis from Missing Ships, but its insanely expensive like 60k+ points.

How do i reduce the cost the buying blueprints, or increase the amount of blueprint points you get?
Point value of blueprints is based on their $ credit price (with a bonus for package BPs). The price of single-item BPs, in turn, is based on the credit value of the ship/weapon/wing.
You can override the point value of specific BPs using the file data/config/prism/prism_blueprints_values.csv.

Is the difficulty increasing when I add more factions to the game? Like will there be more faction attacking my colonies?
If you end up at war with more factions that'll increase the number of invasions/raids you'll have to face. Although if there are more factions around they're generally just as likely to go to war with each other as with you.

Xobra

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3208 on: August 09, 2020, 10:14:30 AM »

A little Suggestion born from the Frustration of not getting a Paragon Blueprint after 4 Cycles, and not having enough Points when it was on sale:

Add Empty Blueprints for Purchase in Independent Military Markets (aka Reputation locked) which are expensive and have the sole purpose of trading them in for Points at Prism Freeport.
Maybe add an option to also find them rarely on Black Markets, or even Pirate Military Markets

For Example:
  • Favorable: Nothing yet
  • Welcoming: 200.000 Credits for a small 100 Points Blueprint
  • Friendly: 2.000.000 Credits for a 1.000 Points Blueprint
  • Cooperative: 1.000.000 Credits for a 1.000 Points "Deluxe" Blueprint (basically just a Discount)

majorfreak

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3209 on: August 09, 2020, 01:10:08 PM »

wait. why isn't this mod showing up in version checker?
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 396