Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 396

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3013326 times)

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7.2a] Nexerelin v0.7.6c (hotfix 2016-10-14)
« Reply #1215 on: October 20, 2016, 04:19:59 PM »

I get this error when i play like 1-2 hour this time it happened 2 days later (48 LV)
Spoiler
[Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.OfficerManagerEvent  - Removed officer from stillness, 38 total available
[Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.MarketConnectionActivityData  - Updating connection: [lance_base_ragnar_complex]: trade (s: 0, l: 0), smuggling: (s: 0, l: 0)
[Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.MarketConnectionActivityData  - Updating connection: [auris_grip_mimir_platform]: trade (s: 0, l: 0), smuggling: (s: 0, l: 0)
[Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.MarketConnectionActivityData  - Updating connection: [tiandong_mogui_market_ii_station_cydonia]: trade (s: 0, l: 0), smuggling: (s: 0, l: 0)
[Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.MarketConnectionActivityData  - Updating connection: [SCY_prismFreeport_ogma]: trade (s: 0, l: 0), smuggling: (s: 0, l: 0)
[Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.MarketConnectionActivityData  - Updating connection: [new_maxios_port_tse]: trade (s: 0, l: 0), smuggling: (s: 0, l: 0)
[Thread-4] INFO  sound.O  - Cleaning up music with id [miscallenous_corvus_campaign_music.ogg]
[Thread-8] INFO  sound.O  - Cleaning up music with id [Sovereignty.ogg]
[Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at java.util.ArrayList.addAll(Unknown Source)
   at exerelin.campaign.AllianceManager.createAlliance(AllianceManager.java:149)
   at exerelin.campaign.AllianceManager.createAlliance(AllianceManager.java:116)
   at exerelin.campaign.AllianceManager.tryMakeAlliance(AllianceManager.java:356)
   at exerelin.campaign.AllianceManager.advance(AllianceManager.java:458)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.Cam
paignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[Thread-10] INFO  sound.O  - Creating streaming player for music with id [FearMachine.ogg]
[Thread-10] INFO  sound.H  - Playing music with id [FearMachine.ogg]
[close]

AudioPlus
Blackrock Drive Yards
DynaSector
GraphicsLib
Interstellar Imperium
Lazylib
Nexerelin (0.7.6c)
Omnifactory
SCY
Shadowyards
Ship and Weapon Pack
Starsector Plus
Tiandong Heavy Industries 1.1
Twiglib
Underworld
Ummm, why are you playing with Omni factory in a Nexe game? You know you can turn on Omni in the Nexe start up right?
Edit: Also, I noticed that you don't have version checker enabled and at least one of your mods (THI 1.1 should be 1.1.1) is out of date (but it shouldn't be the cause of the crash). I would suggest that you download and enable Version Checker to make sure all your mods are up to date along with console commands and save transfer so you don't lose your progress when you update your mods
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 05:34:21 PM by Midnight Kitsune »
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #1216 on: October 21, 2016, 04:26:34 AM »

Hmm, without a way to reliably repro I'll just have to add a debug message and a failsafe. In the meantime, what does your Nexerelin\data\config\exerelin\allianceNames.json look like?

Alphascrub

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: October 21, 2016, 04:56:16 PM »

Guess 7zip does something funky in LZMA compression mode. I've reuploaded zips to the same directories made with the deflate method (only a couple of hundred kB larger anyway).
Everything seems to be working great after you re-uploaded. Thanks for your time your mod is one of the reasons I still play starsector. You, Dark Rev, and Cycerin.
Also, MesoTroniK is also a great modder and while his stuff isn't BRDY flashy or Templars OP, his mods add alot of interesting things like the ship converting station

Mmm I should have expressed that batter. There are a lot of mods who make this game better, Tartiflette, MesoTroniK, Histine, HELMUT, and yourself are all great examples of people helped make this game what it is for (I can honestly go on and on here there are quite a few modders who make this game truly something special for me). All these mods are like free DLC that just enrich the game to a point where its honestly hard to be bored with it. Thanks to the basic gameplay, and mod support this game is something that I come back to every three to four months or sometimes never completely quit. When I do come back to the game after an update/long hiatus from the game its like a double holiday, one part toward what Alex has done and another for what the modding community has done.

Seriously Thank You, to everyone who mods this game, and thanks to Alex for developing it. I'm not trying to sound cheesy but you guys are what make this game fun for me.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 04:58:52 PM by Alphascrub »

theSONY

• Admiral
  • Not a single Flux given
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: October 21, 2016, 05:58:41 PM »

Seriously Thank You, to everyone who mods this game, and thanks to Alex for developing it. I'm not trying to sound cheesy but you guys are what make this game fun for me.
thats the power of mods :D
every game that's modable is far more fun to play
with mod extends the game
so yeah :D MODS !! :D

[move]                                                                                                     ::) [/move]
-the ABOMINATION - in progress

Titann

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: October 22, 2016, 03:01:11 PM »

Hmm, without a way to reliably repro I'll just have to add a debug message and a failsafe. In the meantime, what does your Nexerelin\data\config\exerelin\allianceNames.json look like?

Spoiler
{
   # please don't break this file if you don't want your game crashing at unexpected moments
   "namesByAlignment":{
      "corporate": ["Consortium", "Conglomerate", "Industries", "Guild", "Trade Union"],
      "technocratic": ["Research", "Academy", "Institute", "Engineering", "Laboratories", "Technologies", "Dynamics"],
      "militarist": ["Pact", "Alliance", "Empire", "Axis", "Dominion"],
      "diplomatic": ["League", "Federation", "Confederacy", "Coalition", "Cooperative", "Union"],
      "ideological": ["Brotherhood", "Clan", "Fellowship", "Sodality", "Order"],
   },
   "prefixes":{
      "common": ["Northern", "Southern", "Eastern", "Western", "Central", "Stellar", "Interstellar", "Darkstar", "Solar", "Nebula", "Outland", "Far Reach", "Unified", "United", "Superior", "Integrated"],
      "corporate": ["Advanced", "Consolidated", "Future", "Femtotech", "General"],
      "technocratic": ["Advanced", "Consolidated", "Future", "Femtotech", "General"],
      "militarist": ["Dragon", "Fury", "Guardian", "Thunder", "Titan"],
      "diplomatic": ["Freedom", "Phoenix"],
      "ideological": ["Dragon", "Phoenix", "Eternal", "Free", "Renaissance"]
   }
}
[close]

Here it is

I get this error when i play like 1-2 hour this time it happened 2 days later (48 LV)
Spoiler
[Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.OfficerManagerEvent  - Removed officer from stillness, 38 total available
[Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.MarketConnectionActivityData  - Updating connection: [lance_base_ragnar_complex]: trade (s: 0, l: 0), smuggling: (s: 0, l: 0)
[Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.MarketConnectionActivityData  - Updating connection: [auris_grip_mimir_platform]: trade (s: 0, l: 0), smuggling: (s: 0, l: 0)
[Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.MarketConnectionActivityData  - Updating connection: [tiandong_mogui_market_ii_station_cydonia]: trade (s: 0, l: 0), smuggling: (s: 0, l: 0)
[Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.MarketConnectionActivityData  - Updating connection: [SCY_prismFreeport_ogma]: trade (s: 0, l: 0), smuggling: (s: 0, l: 0)
[Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.MarketConnectionActivityData  - Updating connection: [new_maxios_port_tse]: trade (s: 0, l: 0), smuggling: (s: 0, l: 0)
[Thread-4] INFO  sound.O  - Cleaning up music with id [miscallenous_corvus_campaign_music.ogg]
[Thread-8] INFO  sound.O  - Cleaning up music with id [Sovereignty.ogg]
[Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at java.util.ArrayList.addAll(Unknown Source)
   at exerelin.campaign.AllianceManager.createAlliance(AllianceManager.java:149)
   at exerelin.campaign.AllianceManager.createAlliance(AllianceManager.java:116)
   at exerelin.campaign.AllianceManager.tryMakeAlliance(AllianceManager.java:356)
   at exerelin.campaign.AllianceManager.advance(AllianceManager.java:458)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.Cam
paignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[Thread-10] INFO  sound.O  - Creating streaming player for music with id [FearMachine.ogg]
[Thread-10] INFO  sound.H  - Playing music with id [FearMachine.ogg]
[close]

AudioPlus
Blackrock Drive Yards
DynaSector
GraphicsLib
Interstellar Imperium
Lazylib
Nexerelin (0.7.6c)
Omnifactory
SCY
Shadowyards
Ship and Weapon Pack
Starsector Plus
Tiandong Heavy Industries 1.1
Twiglib
Underworld
Ummm, why are you playing with Omni factory in a Nexe game? You know you can turn on Omni in the Nexe start up right?
Edit: Also, I noticed that you don't have version checker enabled and at least one of your mods (THI 1.1 should be 1.1.1) is out of date (but it shouldn't be the cause of the crash). I would suggest that you download and enable Version Checker to make sure all your mods are up to date along with console commands and save transfer so you don't lose your progress when you update your mods

I'll try

Titann

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: October 26, 2016, 03:21:47 PM »

Would be great to have quick fix for this alliancemanager bug im still waiting for the fix
Any news?

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #1221 on: October 26, 2016, 09:20:56 PM »

If it happens all the time, put up a save and I can do a proper fix and release that.
Or if someone else reports the bug as well I can publish a new version with the workaround I have.

Else it'll just have to wait till the next main release.

Cyan Leader

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: October 29, 2016, 05:39:09 AM »

My main problem with the mod is that transitioning from doing bounties to killing enemy fleets isn't really viable because even if you are killing huge fleets you won't be making bank, at most you'd be breaking even. This is a huge problem to me because at that point in the game I don't want to be hunting for bounties anymore, I want to be solely focused on capturing systems.

Where in the settings can I adjust the amount of money received for killing ships from faction you're at war with?

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #1223 on: October 29, 2016, 06:20:13 AM »

Where in the settings can I adjust the amount of money received for killing ships from faction you're at war with?
In vanilla's data/config/settings.json: factionCommissionBounty

borgrel

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: October 29, 2016, 07:36:27 AM »

there are capture planet missions for millions of creds and all u need is 10 saboteurs and 100 marines (and maybe 2 dreadnaughts if ur unlocky with the sabateurs..... i'm confused how that doesnt 'make bank'

DownTheDrain

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: October 29, 2016, 11:13:50 AM »

there are capture planet missions for millions of creds and all u need is 10 saboteurs and 100 marines (and maybe 2 dreadnaughts if ur unlocky with the sabateurs..... i'm confused how that doesnt 'make bank'

10 saboteurs?
You only get to use 3 per invasion, what do you do with the other 7?

Cyan Leader

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: October 29, 2016, 12:14:36 PM »

I'm aware of such commissions but I'd still argue that defeating certain types of fleets could have their own rewards. Adjusting the Commission Bounty value is a half measure (and it screws up the early game), if possible it'd be great if certain classes of fleets had values linked to them. Ie. late game Planetary Defense Fleet = 500k or something akin to that.

I see fleets at that point of the game that I'd like to fight but I don't because doing so will make me go bankrupt/waste my time unless I start playing solo/economically. For example when the Imperium decides to invade and it's up to you to defeat their very, very large fleets, you'll be doing it for defense only because in terms of cash you'll barely profit as much as you would if you took on bounties instead (which are easier battles I might add). Defending your system and taking out dangerous fleets like those should be valuable and rewarding, but they aren't.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 12:16:45 PM by Cyan Leader »

borgrel

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: October 29, 2016, 12:19:22 PM »

You only get to use 3 per invasion, what do you do with the other 7?

plot and scheme?
have tea maybe?

i know ..... synchronized manic laugh!
* borgrel shrugs ..... i try to carry 10 sabateurs ..... just like u wont lose all 100 marines (or need them)

Mr. Nobody

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: October 29, 2016, 02:13:20 PM »

I'm aware of such commissions but I'd still argue that defeating certain types of fleets could have their own rewards. Adjusting the Commission Bounty value is a half measure (and it screws up the early game), if possible it'd be great if certain classes of fleets had values linked to them. Ie. late game Planetary Defense Fleet = 500k or something akin to that.

I see fleets at that point of the game that I'd like to fight but I don't because doing so will make me go bankrupt/waste my time unless I start playing solo/economically. For example when the Imperium decides to invade and it's up to you to defeat their very, very large fleets, you'll be doing it for defense only because in terms of cash you'll barely profit as much as you would if you took on bounties instead (which are easier battles I might add). Defending your system and taking out dangerous fleets like those should be valuable and rewarding, but they aren't.

Maybe with the addition of industry you could get a small credit/market condition bonus due to the nice salvage field that will keep the smelteries happy for a good while?
On the left half of the Bell curve

CaptainWinky

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: November 04, 2016, 07:32:36 PM »

With Erick Doe's permission, I've tweaked his Tore Up Plenty mod to work with Starsector 0.7.2a.  I also put in Nexerelin support for starting as the Scavengers faction, using the faction directory, etc.  Histidine, would you be willing to add the Scavengers into the next version of Nex and make it official?
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 396