Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]

Author Topic: [0.97a] Random Assortment of Things  (Read 192602 times)

JamesTripleQ

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Random Assortment of Things
« Reply #435 on: March 16, 2024, 05:49:37 AM »

Is there a way to disable the conditions from Relics of the Past without disabling its unique stations? I really like the exploration content but the conditions seem spawn too often and without any real logic: ancient megacities in on a volcanic world, with extreme heat and extreme tectonic activity in the middle of nowhere seems a bit unlikely to happen. Comparatively, Unknown Skies, for example, has conditions that spawn more rarely and actually feel placed approproately.

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: March 16, 2024, 04:18:00 PM »

Is there a way to disable the conditions from Relics of the Past without disabling its unique stations? I really like the exploration content but the conditions seem spawn too often and without any real logic: ancient megacities in on a volcanic world, with extreme heat and extreme tectonic activity in the middle of nowhere seems a bit unlikely to happen. Comparatively, Unknown Skies, for example, has conditions that spawn more rarely and actually feel placed approproately.

not atm
My Mods

Stalkar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: March 16, 2024, 06:34:47 PM »

Establishing a colony in the same planet you had a settlement seem to properly merge item storage but ship storage is overwitten by empty colony
realised that a bit too late

« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 08:23:39 PM by Stalkar »

SaucyBagel

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: March 16, 2024, 09:01:20 PM »

Is there a way to increase the size of the minimap? I don't mean switch between square and rectangular, I mean just make it bigger, cover more of the screen, tried looking through the settings and some of the files but couldn't really find anything, I have a 1440p monitor and having that be bigger would be handy since I got a lot of extra space on my screen.

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: March 17, 2024, 08:58:46 AM »

Is there a way to increase the size of the minimap? I don't mean switch between square and rectangular, I mean just make it bigger, cover more of the screen, tried looking through the settings and some of the files but couldn't really find anything, I have a 1440p monitor and having that be bigger would be handy since I got a lot of extra space on my screen.

It scales in size like all other UI elements in the game do when changing the UI scaling in the games launcher configs.
My Mods

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: March 17, 2024, 05:23:43 PM »

Any chance the backgrounds could be changed so that you can select more than one?

A few of them seem like they would be fun to stack together, like the companion and haunted from SotF.

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: March 17, 2024, 06:16:50 PM »

Any chance the backgrounds could be changed so that you can select more than one?

A few of them seem like they would be fun to stack together, like the companion and haunted from SotF.

No, also backgrounds are a nex feature, not a RAT one.
My Mods
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]