Fractal Softworks Forum
February 23, 2019, 06:02:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Starsector 0.9a is out! (11/16/18); In-dev patch notes for 0.9.1a (01/31/19)

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  
Author Topic: [0.8.1a] Save Transfer 1.11.8  (Read 79727 times)
Seifer
Ensign

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 18, 2018, 02:36:03 PM »

He's not being agressive Tongue I can perfectly live without the mod for a while, this game is so awesome and devs/modders do a titan work, I don't know how they do, they're very generous with us  Cool Cheers !
Mealstrom
Commander

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 19, 2018, 11:52:09 AM »

Honestly I think dark was a bit agressive for what looked like a genuin question. Even if it should be obvious to some that this mod will take alot of work to update I don't think it justified that reaction.

Anyways hope you're enjoying 0.9a Dark and take your time :3 Theres no rush so don't let that get to you Smiley
cjusa
Captain

Missiles and Mecha, my boys. Missiles and Mecha

View Profile Email
« Reply #137 on: November 19, 2018, 11:52:12 PM »

The problem is it's very complicated to implement ST with the huge increase of player scope, I'm busy, and I want to enjoy the game.
Then enjoy the darn game man! You've more than earned it, so take your time.

"Light the Stars with your Incendiary Rounds!"
DF76
Ensign

View Profile Email
« Reply #138 on: January 01, 2019, 01:26:25 AM »

Dang,could you post a simple version of ST,which can help transfer my fleet and cargo to a new save?
Worachot
Ensign

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 03, 2019, 07:01:35 PM »

hi,

i was trying to use this mod since another  mod i use had a save breaking update.

anyways! when i write "copysave" in the console the game crash and i get this window.

sc: https://i.imgur.com/15aWSYl.png

if its a bug, hope this helps
Alphascrub
Lieutenant

View Profile Email
« Reply #140 on: January 03, 2019, 07:04:46 PM »

The problem is it's very complicated to implement ST with the huge increase of player scope, I'm busy, and I want to enjoy the game.

Okay, don't get aggressive

Mmmm... He answered your question. It only seems aggressive to you because you didn't like the result. Tough. For reference my post is being aggressive.
Midnight Kitsune
Admiral

Your Friendly Forum Friend

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 03, 2019, 08:23:07 PM »

hi,

i was trying to use this mod since another  mod i use had a save breaking update.

anyways! when i write "copysave" in the console the game crash and i get this window.

Save transfer is NOT updated for the current version of SS. So you need to either start from scratch or use the console to spawn your fleet. As for colonies? Yeah, you're SOL...

Stop trying to balance the game around a few minmaxers...
Programming is like sex:
One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Tired of having your game crash because of out of date mods? Then click here!
Get Version Checker today! Now with 90% less hassle! Simply toss it into your mod folder, activate the mod like a normal one and BINGO you will now be informed of any and all updates when you start SS campaign up!
bamzooki2
Ensign

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 04, 2019, 05:13:32 AM »

hi,

Save transfer is NOT updated for the current version of SS. So you need to either start from scratch or use the console to spawn your fleet. As for colonies? Yeah, you're SOL...

Hey Dark do you ever worry that starsector fans will kidnap you and Histidine, throw you into a sweatshop basement and make you mod under threat of torture? Because THAT is how good your mods are. kidnap worthy.
Worachot
Ensign

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 05, 2019, 07:16:56 AM »

hi,

Oki! ill wait to update the mods then, Thanks!

This is probably obvious, but instead of me guessing, what does SS and SOL mean? ^_^
cybersol
Ensign

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 05, 2019, 02:46:27 PM »

SS = Starsector
SOL = *** out of luck
starspacer
Ensign

View Profile Email
« Reply #145 on: February 13, 2019, 07:57:26 PM »

Bump  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  

Jump to: