Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.9.1a is out! (05/10/19); Blog post: Raiding for Fun and Profit (11/27/19)

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89]

Author Topic: [0.9a] Neutrino Corp. (v. 1.85-RC4.1)  (Read 606452 times)

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9a] Neutrino Corp. (v. 1.85-RC4.1)
« Reply #1320 on: November 15, 2019, 12:10:01 PM »

Anyone else having an issue where learning hullmod blueprints does not unlock them on campaign refit even though they are available on missions?

Have you ticked Neutrino's manufacturer tag in the hullmod selection window? Mod-based hullmods tend to be of unique tech/manufacturer designs, and the game doesn't display custom techs by default.

Frank_mauser

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1321 on: November 15, 2019, 06:27:47 PM »

Thank you, i am both dumb and blind apparently

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: November 15, 2019, 09:25:01 PM »

Thank you, i am both dumb and blind apparently

Nah, everyone gets caught out by it.  ;)

Nick XR

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: November 15, 2019, 09:27:33 PM »

So I've gone and touched up all the weapon/ship hover and codex descriptions as well as some faction dialogue and planet descriptions to remove typos, fix some broken English and add a bit more flow to the sentences by changing their structure when needed.

This is mainly for personal use but after spending hours on it I thought there's no harm in sharing it. And I encourage FlashFrozen to apply any of the changes he likes to the actual mod, my attempt has been to merely fix the writing, not change it to be something else entirely.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=14ISGJwxEma4QgRel67BOMnigBHbYrrwu

EDIT: Oh and this is v.1.0, let me know if there are any old (or new) typos or other oddities that I missed.
EDIT 2: Still a bit of a mess and found a bunch of things that need further rewriting, may or may not get around to it depending on my mood.

If you know how, you should create PR into the Deathfly's repo:  https://bitbucket.org/Deathfly/neutrino-corp

Florian

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: November 18, 2019, 05:11:46 AM »

The ships are beautyful (IMHO), however i uninstalled this mod for some  reasons:

- the background image of the neutrino system has a lot of details. The system itself is full of asteroids. I'm almost epileptic because of that (almost)  :D
- some sound effects are terrible. The PD red laser for example sounds like a BIOS error. Some sounds are too loud and don't bled well.
- some weapon effects are meh. They also don't blend well with the game.
- the fleet feels very weak. They also are easy to beat when they are on the ennemy side. Don't know why...

NorthernWatch

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: December 07, 2019, 08:56:49 PM »

The Banshee Norm needs some fixing

It has MAJOR tendency of barraging me with its missiles or even shredding me with its shields or hull from the rear
many times theres nothing in space and it just fires its missiles out there and I happened to be in its range
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89]