Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Internal intel stays longer than checked duration. (minor)  (Read 1292 times)

CopperCoyote

• Captain
    • View Profile
Internal intel stays longer than checked duration. (minor)
« on: November 08, 2014, 06:07:21 AM »

As the title states internal intel stays longer than checked duration. So you have it checked for a month and can see it for 3 months or more. This is on the log tab of the intel screen. The easiest way to create internal intel is to sell enough food to a planet or station to prevent a food shortage. Curor in Askonia only requires 100 food so it's easy to do it there.
It's a minor thing, but every time i see the food icon i get excited and then feel disappointed because i sold that food at a loss.
Itches are scratched. Back-rubs are savored.

Zibywan

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Internal intel stays longer than checked duration. (minor)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 08:19:48 AM »

I would enjoy having a way to dismiss intel I don't want to see anymore. Some things are either dated and won't go away, or are not in line with my interests and clutter the map.
Play how you want, just don't try to force your playstyle on the other kids in the sandbox. Balance around the casual so the game can survive.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Internal intel stays longer than checked duration. (minor)
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 02:52:57 PM »

Thank you - fixed. (It wasn't seeing a prevented event as "finished", and so was considering it as ongoing.)