Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Poll

What kind of faction should i make next?

A pirates faction
A alien faction
Another main faction
A unknown faction (Post suggestion)

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 41

Author Topic: The TimCORP Mod (Version 1.6,we need a new spriter, works with .52a)  (Read 193093 times)

megal00t

• Commander
    • View Profile

ahem...

just a handfull but 4 of the 5 are more top down fucussed.
ED1: gah imagshack is messing up the pics...
ED2: fixed.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 01:08:29 PM by megal00t »

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile

Looking nice :), it was the kronos i was talking about, though it would be hard to get these as sprites, and then there are legal issues :-/

megal00t

• Commander
    • View Profile

nah no legal issues. look at this...
Quote from CCP's message 2011.10.05 18:54:00 CCP Wrangler (wich should allow me to use their stuff for the mod.)
..."As long as you don't charge for the mod or otherwise make any profit, and as long as you give us (CCP) credit for the artwork and such, there shouldn't be any problems with this mod."
of the EVE RTS mod from moddb.

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile

Well then, that's very nice to know :D

rada660

• Captain
    • View Profile

Looking nice :), it was the kronos i was talking about, though it would be hard to get these as sprites, and then there are legal issues :-/

the kronos is the tech 2 of the Megathron :P

would like to see the Hyperion if you will try to take the gallente nation as a template lol :D

i would see that like :

drone -> fighter in starfarer

Frigate -> well duh...

Cruiser -> destroyer

battlecruiser -> cruiser

battleship and all the capitals, obviously... capital :P

intothewildblueyonder

• Captain
    • View Profile

Could you rename the weapons that are borrowed from other mods; so that they do not conflict with those mods

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile

There are no conflicts? It's all tested, and the version with a weapon added isin't added yet.

intothewildblueyonder

• Captain
    • View Profile

Oh sorry, I thought the weapons from Apophis's mod were implemented and they were causing conflicts (as implied in the OP) and I was just offering a solution, sorry for the confusion.

and I though I should mention for some reason the terra cruiser had Graphics\\TimCORP\\Ships\\TimCORP_terra.png instead of Graphics/TimCORP/Ships/TimCORP_terra.png and my computer didn't like it (I'm using a mac).

fun mod :)

XpanD

• Captain
    • View Profile

There are no conflicts? It's all tested, and the version with a weapon added isin't added yet.

If you add the More Weapons mod, could you add it as a separate or included-but-not-merged download? This would help avoiding conflicts, since only one version would have to be installed to cover all mods that use it. ;)

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile

Ahh, these are bugs to be fixed in the upcoming release, and it will come this weekend (tommorow) I only need the planet done :D

Thanks for the feedback, really loving it, and thanks for those kind words ;D
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 02:59:01 PM by Upgradecap »

rada660

• Captain
    • View Profile

for when the levianthan so i can tweak its engine >;3

jet36

• Ensign
    • View Profile

So i played a few mission levels with your ships and can safely say they are awfully overpowered, i just turned on auto pilot and let everything do whatever; It ruined it for me.

rada660

• Captain
    • View Profile

hey, 14 paragon beat easy 9 Terra dreadnought, done that in variant vs variant in large battle mode

so yea.... if you go auto pilot and loose your own fault, this one make a challenge which the pirates, TT and hegemony cant give you in a late game

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile

So i played a few mission levels with your ships and can safely say they are awfully overpowered, i just turned on auto pilot and let everything do whatever; It ruined it for me.

Currently, not all are overpowered, and if they are, I always make sure that they get a  weakness, they always have a weakness :)

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile

And sorry for the late release but it will come today, promise :)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 41