Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Poll

What kind of faction should i make next?

A pirates faction
A alien faction
Another main faction
A unknown faction (Post suggestion)

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 41

Author Topic: The TimCORP Mod (Version 1.6,we need a new spriter, works with .52a)  (Read 193082 times)

rada660

• Captain
    • View Profile

Well shitzor, will be ass to fit it since the thing will be longer than the fitting panel would allow

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile

Well shitzor, will be ass to fit it since the thing will be longer than the fitting panel would allow

I hope alex better fix the zoom levels :D, or just keep the forward turrets, since the broadsides will be powerful enough with the new weapon (named echo pulse), i mean literally powerful as it can take an onslaught in one barrage, a paragon in two, if all guns hit ;)

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile

Oh, and just a quick notice, if everything goes well enough, this mod might aswell be a TC mod (total conversion)

rada660

• Captain
    • View Profile

what ya mean in total conversion?

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile

what ya mean in total conversion?

Total conversion is when a mod completely changes the vanilla game, instead of just adding a faction, and some ships. It adds tons of content, similar to a whole new starfarer. Though such cannot be completed yet, as the game is only in alpha.

rada660

• Captain
    • View Profile

interesting :3

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile

I have some plans that i need to know about: there's an alien race currently in the brainstorming, but what would make it look best, a flood style like in halo, or more necromorph style like in Dead space?

Flare

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Use your imagination as much as possible :P.
Quote from: Thana
Quote from: Alex

The battle station is not completely operational, shall we say.

"Now witness the firepower of this thoroughly buggy and unoperational batt... Oh, hell, you know what? Just ignore the battle station, okay?"

rada660

• Captain
    • View Profile

least dont make it like SPAZ >_> lol

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile

NO SPAZ HERE :D, but i was just wondering around what YOU would like better (everyone has their opinion, right? :))

rada660

• Captain
    • View Profile

hmm alien ship type.... hmmmm..... there so many variant on how an alien ship could be its troubling lol, maybe its could be as simple as ours could be, but lol right now i wished i could do a EVE online sprite mod, having the 4 nation in the game... but im no modder, right now im just good in editing ships, not creating them ( also as i dont have PS neither any other good image editor )

plus that im no good in doing mod, not the greatest in coding, i know you can train yourself but well, its better in have some training first then do try after, me i got nothing D:

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile

No worries :), when i started, i had no clue how to do it, and now well, the mod is going very quickly forward :), it's not hard to mod.
Just need to devote a day or two to train yourself the basics and you're on your way :D

megal00t

• Commander
    • View Profile

gallente ships look very alien... but i doubt i can get them in sprite form... might give it a try.

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile

I see :D, they do look alien, especially their battleship, though i can't remember it's name. It's the one with two.... claws.

megal00t

• Commander
    • View Profile

taking some screens atm gonna upload em in a sec...
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 41