Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Dreamkeepers (graphic novel/webcomic)  (Read 1475 times)

dogboy123

• Captain
  • Boron military barracuda
    • View Profile
Dreamkeepers (graphic novel/webcomic)
« on: August 19, 2014, 11:48:59 AM »

http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/ Dreamkeepers is one of my favorite comics of all time, the website does a much better job of explaining the story than I could, But I'll try anyway. The premise of the story is basically that each living human has a counterpart in the "Dreamworld" called a Dreamkeeper, the beings in the Dreamworld are not aware of us, and we are not aware of them. Your Dreamkeeper is supposed to fight off nightmares who are a malevolent force who can cross in to either dimension, and seek to destroy all sentient life. To fight them, every Dreamkeeper has a unique power, unfortunately, in the city the story takes place in, power usage is banned by the government, and That's basically where it starts off. There are currently 3 graphic novels released and a 4th is on it's way sometime in December, the graphic novels are accompanied by a free weekly webcomic, called Prelude, which is basically a look at what the characters were doing years before the main story started, it is much more lighthearted than the graphic novels are (they can be very dark at times). Most of the art in the comic is fantastic, that's all I got to say, check it out :).
"I'm expecting an all-out tactical dogfight... followed by a light dinner.