Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Poll

Poll closed

Closed
- 0 (0%)
Closed
- 0 (0%)
closed
- 0 (0%)
Sorry
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 28, 2014, 01:20:16 PM

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29

Author Topic: Old Metelson Industries :: Important Update 03/12/2024  (Read 299289 times)

SierraTangoDelta

• Commander
  • Who could it be?
    • View Profile

Looks pretty cool, I'm assuming that's a cruiser? I'm definitely gonna add your mod for my next character.

Az the Squishy

• Captain
  • I'm but a woman with a pencil.
    • View Profile
Re: Metelson industries (0.7.1a): Deliberations updated Testing testing... a2.50
« Reply #151 on: February 25, 2016, 10:27:55 PM »

Looking for a few play-testers. If you'd be intrested, send me a PM. Otherwise, just wait for the update to roll out. :)

SierraTangoDelta

• Commander
  • Who could it be?
    • View Profile

I'll wait on the full update, I'm committed to my current character, lol.

Az the Squishy

• Captain
    • View Profile

Heh, it might be a good idea to do so. I'm waiting till Alex sends out the hot-fixxes an things settle. I'll update a little after the rest of the modders do.

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile

Heh, it might be a good idea to do so. I'm waiting till Alex sends out the hot-fixxes an things settle. I'll update a little after the rest of the modders do.

The hotfix has already dropped.
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

Az the Squishy

• Captain
    • View Profile

Then I need to hop to it and finish the touches it seems... Update will be out for metelson's shortly.

Az the Squishy

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Metelson industries (0.7.2a): Military and Outpost update a2.70!
« Reply #156 on: March 02, 2016, 12:41:50 AM »

Click to download

HERE WE GO FOLKS~!!! :D

We have now, TWO, locations to buy metelson ships. An Outpost in orbit around Asharu and then Rock.
Rock itself has gotten a change in apperance and has gotten very, VERY much up to it's name with a red dwarf star warming a series of rings around Ragnus. Ragnus itself being fairly well off.

All ships have descriptions and we've a few weapons to add!

All these weapons are mostly BURST, weapons. The Maser is a Metelson take on the IR pulse laser. The Mining lance, my first weapon attempted! Then, we've the Combat MG, Heavy Combat MG, and the Miller AC~!

All have a description and can be found in metelson markets alongside vanilla items~!!! ^^

Happy mining folks!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 12:45:26 AM by Azmond »

Toxcity

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Metelson industries (0.7.2a): Military and Outpost update a2.70 3/2/1 6
« Reply #157 on: March 02, 2016, 05:35:01 AM »

Those vanilla conversions look great! I especially like the Enforcer one.

Takion Kasukedo

• Admiral
  • No longer drinking (Alcohol that is)
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 02, 2016, 06:10:04 AM »

...I see a midified Enforcer, possibly Energy weapons, unless it sticks to ballistics.

Very interesting.
Is now able to cook a decent Creamy Salmon Pasta, amok other things.

Still loves purple. Still not skilled enough to make a mod that doesn't get that one damn error.

Az the Squishy

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 02, 2016, 10:11:37 AM »

Thanks guys, please give me any feed-back as somethings still need to be tweaked a bit. One thing i'm having issues with has been getting my weapons to spawn more in metelson markets. I'll bug some of the ginats for input about that. Otherwise, I'll be balancing things and catching typos. but not today. Today I have to go out and be an adult. :P

Update: Fixxed Typos and made sure all things had a description. Gave some of the ships a few of the new Ship Systems and adjusted a few things. nothing should break the game and ETC ETC, have fun folks.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 06:48:23 PM by Azmond »

Toxcity

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 02, 2016, 08:36:59 PM »

Might want to change the faction color, it's real easy to mistake them for the Hegemony.

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 02, 2016, 09:58:15 PM »

This mod has improved a lot since it first came out.

Az the Squishy

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 03, 2016, 12:14:46 AM »

Might want to change the faction color, it's real easy to mistake them for the Hegemony.
Beat you to it. :P Made them a color that I forget... the name of... Crap.  auh, regardless, it's not hegemony orange now.

This mod has improved a lot since it first came out.

The cogs in my head will never cease~! Heahhahah~!

Lakis

• Lieutenant
  • I shall offend all of them!
    • View Profile
Metelson industries (0.7.2a) -- Linux
« Reply #163 on: March 06, 2016, 09:00:09 PM »

Fixed issue, was simply running out of date unix and included JRE is only 32-bit. (I think.) So it could only go past 2 gigs.

Anyways, Azmond still needs to watch out for his spelling issues, mudskipper's MI needs to be lower case, otherwise it's all good.

Spoiler
So, to those users who run SS on linux!

There may be an issue if you run the Native JRE, are in a 64-bit environment, and run with more than 2048m of maximum memory.

Code
java -server -XX:CompilerThreadPriority=1 -XX:+CompilerThreadHintNoPreempt -Djava.library.path=./native/linux -Xms512m -Xmx2048m -classpath janino.jar:commons-compiler.jar:commons-compiler-jdk.jar:starfarer.api.jar:starfarer_obf.jar:jogg-0.0.7.jar:jorbis-0.0.15.jar:json.jar:lwjgl.jar:jinput.jar:log4j-1.2.9.jar:lwjgl_util.jar:fs.sound_obf.jar:fs.common_obf.jar:xstream-1.4.2.jar -Dcom.fs.starfarer.settings.paths.saves=./saves -Dcom.fs.starfarer.settings.paths.screenshots=./screenshots -Dcom.fs.starfarer.settings.paths.mods=./mods -Dcom.fs.starfarer.settings.paths.logs=. com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher

instead of the included JRE.

Code
./jre_linux/bin/java -server -XX:CompilerThreadPriority=1 -XX:+CompilerThreadHintNoPreempt -Djava.library.path=./native/linux -Xms512m -Xmx2048m -classpath janino.jar:commons-compiler.jar:commons-compiler-jdk.jar:starfarer.api.jar:starfarer_obf.jar:jogg-0.0.7.jar:jorbis-0.0.15.jar:json.jar:lwjgl.jar:jinput.jar:log4j-1.2.9.jar:lwjgl_util.jar:fs.sound_obf.jar:fs.common_obf.jar:xstream-1.4.2.jar -Dcom.fs.starfarer.settings.paths.saves=./saves -Dcom.fs.starfarer.settings.paths.screenshots=./screenshots -Dcom.fs.starfarer.settings.paths.mods=./mods -Dcom.fs.starfarer.settings.paths.logs=. com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher

I'll be updating this post as I try and figure out if this issue is specific with my system, or something else. If it's all just my system or my Java being FUBARed due to my tinkering, I'll edit the post to just be some sort of strange thing or other I guess.
[close]
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 08:47:18 AM by Viymese »
http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=8100.0 - Metelsons Faction Mod - Occasional contributor - mostly a cold dead planet.

Az the Squishy

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7.2a] Metelson industries : Military and Outpost update a2.70 3/2/16
« Reply #164 on: March 31, 2016, 09:23:29 PM »

Bit of a Question... What would you like to see more of in the mod?
More ships, more interesting things? What'd you like to see in this mod a little more or think would be good to have?

Elsewise, this is a bit of an update: Life is going to get fun for me, and I'll be planning my time ahead of time if that makes sense. For I will basically be taking a Second job and that is going to be very... very... "Fun". So, tell me a little about the mod, what do you like, what do you hate, what do you find interesting or silly, whatever it is, critique this mod.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29