Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 71

Author Topic: [0.8.1a] The Knights Templar 0.9.8f  (Read 626943 times)

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] The Knights Templar 0.9.8e
« Reply #975 on: February 24, 2018, 07:39:31 AM »

You could beat that with two or three astral carriers however.

So long as your CR holds up anyway.  ;D
I don't love aircraft carriers. Too big load of my weak computer.

I killed this fleet by two destroyers "Legionary"(Hes kill all ships of frigate, destroyer and cruiser classes), one pirate battlecruiser "Renegate"(he kill two supercarriers) and one "Paragon"(he kill all battleships). Also, "Dominius" it most baddest capital ship. Total unless ship, better to take pirate battlecruisers, like a Dragon. He a awesome.

P. S. A hes (IG) version is not bad ship.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 08:12:14 AM by DrakonST »
I a Russian. And i communicate with the help of Promt Translate. And I am a color-blind person.

Megas

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: February 24, 2018, 07:52:48 AM »

Yes, Templars and Remnants feel very much alike, at least in regards to coloration and outsider/hidden character feel.  When I see Remnants, I think of Templars, until combat begins.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
[0.8.1a] The Knights Templar 0.9.8f
« Reply #977 on: April 23, 2018, 04:35:21 AM »

It had to be done.

Download The Knights Templar 0.9.8f
Download Mirror
(Requires LazyLib 2.2)
(Requires GraphicsLib 1.2.1)

- Supported by DynaSector 1.4.4 (Updated!) -
- Supported by Nexerelin 0.8.3e (Updated!) -

We also recommend Version Checker to notify you when an update is ready.

Edit TEMPLAR_OPTIONS.ini to enable or disable Knights Templar features, such as the demanding custom shader effects!

Having problems?  Visit the Mod Troubleshooting Guide!

Change Log
Version 0.9.8f
- Significantly reduced Crucifix range
- Significantly reduced Crucifix HP
- Significantly reduced Crucifix rate of fire
- Significantly reduced Crucifix flux cost
- Renamed Crucifix MRM to Crucific CSM

Flying_Whale

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] The Knights Templar 0.9.8f
« Reply #978 on: April 23, 2018, 12:45:10 PM »

Every update is a nerf. Now those missiles. Don't wanna play SS now.

Takion Kasukedo

• Admiral
  • No longer drinking (Alcohol that is)
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: April 23, 2018, 08:28:58 PM »

...Perhaps a buff to something like what the Martyr uses as a burst system?

In exchange for...hmm...nah seems like the mod's weapons are slightly ok in that aspect. Curious to see the Crucifix change.

I am curious to see a new Templar ship though. Something like a bigger Martyr, like...I dunno. Might come up with something. Or you would. Time will tell.
Is now able to cook a decent Creamy Salmon Pasta, amok other things.

Still loves purple. Still not skilled enough to make a mod that doesn't get that one damn error.

Menumorut

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: May 05, 2018, 12:52:53 PM »

Where can i buy the Chevalier ship?

Sy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: May 05, 2018, 01:28:58 PM »

Where can i buy the Chevalier ship?
welcome to the forum! ^^

you can't buy Templar ships anywhere (unless you're playing as Templars yourself in Nexerelin, but that's difficult). you can only acquire them by defeating them in battle and recovering any disabled ships afterwards. they also have reduced chance to be recoverable, though in large battles you should still get a decent number of pickings.

you can sometimes find some Templar weapons for sale in normal markets, but that's also rare.

Menumorut

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: May 06, 2018, 07:07:10 AM »

Glad to be here!
I am playing as them, but I can't see the ship in their market.

Menumorut

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: May 06, 2018, 10:53:26 AM »

Nevermind my previous question. I've captured a pirate station, and that station is now selling the Chevalier. Noice!

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: August 21, 2018, 09:58:39 PM »

Why Templars ships with officers don't receive damage from kinetic weapons? Gauss cannons shots of frigate and no any effect. But if this frigate don`t have a officer he will be die very fast after little counts of shots.

On SS 0.7 gauss - its a best weapon against templars. Now it worst weapon. Why?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 10:00:34 PM by DrakonST »
I a Russian. And i communicate with the help of Promt Translate. And I am a color-blind person.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #985 on: August 25, 2018, 04:14:31 PM »

Why Templars ships with officers don't receive damage from kinetic weapons? Gauss cannons shots of frigate and no any effect. But if this frigate don`t have a officer he will be die very fast after little counts of shots.

This is intentional.  Officer skills make a big difference for Templar ships, especially Jesuits.

ANGRYABOUTELVES

• Admiral
  • AE ALTADOON GHARTOK PADHOME
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: August 29, 2018, 08:52:01 PM »

Advanced Countermeasures 1.

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: August 30, 2018, 05:14:06 AM »

I know. But why Templars at the same time have bonuses for armor and for shield for Templars matrix?

PixiCode

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: August 30, 2018, 01:18:01 PM »

ALSO, Templars for me just interesting opponent. And here the REAL opponent at me here:

Templar are supposed to be more than 'just interesting opponent' they're supposed to be an end-game challenge. That's why Templars at the same time have bonuses for armor and for shield for Templars matrix.

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: September 05, 2018, 05:55:09 AM »

It is more similar to a bug or laziness to rewrite matrix script. Just not normal when after game update 95% of ships which could be applied against Templars earlier now total useless.

Early it was possible to made fleet with 5 Onslaughts and fight agains most Templars fleets. Now it is a suicide. This updating has killed a variety of fights with them. If you really want to fight agains Templars you dont have any variants to fit you fleet. You need play only as Tri-Tachion commander and use 2 their ships. Take 1x"Aurora" for little fleets and 1x"Paragon" for all other fleets on solo fights, no any other effective variants. Awesome variety of game.

This overhelming bonuses on Templars matrix its not normal. Total not normal when enemy just dont taking any damage. Need to some balance work with this matrix. Like a disable some bonuses for matrix or lower bonuses effectivety for their on 50%.

Not normal when killing one frigate take more time than killing capital ship. Not normal when SHIELD dont recivie any damage from KINETIC weapons, phhh... matrix just dont take any damage from most weapons on sector. And absolutely not normal when little "Crusader" can kill a "Asgard" battlestation. For comparison: Earlier they afraid Onslaught-class capital.

I don't say that they can't be killed. I killed a great number of Templars on an extent of the game. I killed the fleet which 5 "Archbishops". And it isn't difficult provided that the player have just a one "Paragon". But when mod doesn't leave other choices - it not normal.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 05:59:33 AM by DrakonST »
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 71