Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 71

Author Topic: [0.8.1a] The Knights Templar 0.9.8f  (Read 628930 times)

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
[0.7.2a] The Knights Templar 0.9.5f
« Reply #705 on: March 01, 2016, 12:29:30 AM »

Updated for 0.7.2a.

Download The Knights Templar 0.9.5f
Download Mirror
(Requires LazyLib 2.1)
(Requires ShaderLib Beta 1.2.1) (Updated!)
(Supported by Starsector+ 3.3.0) (Updated!)
(Supported by Nexerelin 0.7.4) (Compatibility update soon!)

We also recommend Version Checker to notify you when an update is ready.

Note: This mod uses custom shader effects.  If you suffer performance issues, adjust or disable these effects in Templars/data/config/templarShaders.json

Change Log
Version 0.9.5f
- Priwen Burst vulnerability time is longer
- Clarent damage reduced to 1750 from 2000
- Minor adjustments

Cordacc

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7.2a] The Knights Templar 0.9.5f
« Reply #706 on: March 10, 2016, 06:45:17 PM »

I'm getting some sort of crash when fighting against knights templar fleets with allies. It only happens about 20% of the time but it seems entirely random as I'll get the crash save load, join the same fight and not get the crash.
Spoiler
24355066 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Exerelin Habitat by 7.1907176E-5, is now 0.07393646
24362056 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine  - FP1: 167, FP2: 91, maxFP1: 120, maxFP2: 80
24362316 [Thread-4] INFO  org.histidine.chatter.combat.ChatterCombatPlugin  - Chatter plugin initialized
24362324 [Thread-4] INFO  org.histidine.chatter.combat.ChatterCombatPlugin  - Assigning character pirate to officer Valentine Langley
24362330 [Thread-4] INFO  org.histidine.chatter.combat.ChatterCombatPlugin  - Assigning character ja2_fox to officer Riley Berg
24362331 [Thread-4] INFO  org.histidine.chatter.combat.ChatterCombatPlugin  - Assigning character freespace_vasudan to officer Dale Knowles
24362759 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.IllegalStateException: Zero length vector
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Zero length vector
   at org.lwjgl.util.vector.Vector.normalise(Vector.java:91)
   at data.shipsystems.scripts.TEM_SchismDriveStats.apply(TEM_SchismDriveStats.java:102)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.F.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #707 on: March 10, 2016, 11:22:04 PM »

That seems impossible, since that would require a schisming Jesuit to somehow halt to a speed of exactly 0 during the schism, which seems impossible unless there's some weird script in a mod I don't play with.

Added a fail-safe.

Cordacc

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: March 11, 2016, 12:00:20 AM »

That's really weird, because it wasn't happening during combat but the moment I would load into the battle screen from clicking "take command of the action." So there certainly wan't any time for a jesuit to start schisming.

NightKev

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: March 13, 2016, 01:29:28 AM »

The fighters keep smashing into the carriers when trying to refit instead of being above them on the Z-axis; getting suicide charged by your own fighters isn't too great.

Surge

• Captain
  • Go big or go home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: March 13, 2016, 09:58:45 AM »

I think it might be an issue caused by the lattice shields, I know that fighters collide with ships properly when they flameout, and the collisions make me think the same happens when the shields are up, but the Teuton can't shut off its shields so things just go weird.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #711 on: March 13, 2016, 01:03:23 PM »

I fixed this a while ago, but you're going to have to wait longer still.

Never

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: March 17, 2016, 11:44:16 AM »

The fighters keep smashing into the carriers when trying to refit instead of being above them on the Z-axis; getting suicide charged by your own fighters isn't too great.

Yea. And what is worse the biggest carrier more dmg it causes. When u use heron they both will survive when u use capital after 5-10 kills it destroys your armor.

djcian

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: March 23, 2016, 12:12:31 AM »

I'm getting some sort of crash when fighting against knights templar fleets with allies. It only happens about 20% of the time but it seems entirely random as I'll get the crash save load, join the same fight and not get the crash.
Spoiler
24355066 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Exerelin Habitat by 7.1907176E-5, is now 0.07393646
24362056 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine  - FP1: 167, FP2: 91, maxFP1: 120, maxFP2: 80
24362316 [Thread-4] INFO  org.histidine.chatter.combat.ChatterCombatPlugin  - Chatter plugin initialized
24362324 [Thread-4] INFO  org.histidine.chatter.combat.ChatterCombatPlugin  - Assigning character pirate to officer Valentine Langley
24362330 [Thread-4] INFO  org.histidine.chatter.combat.ChatterCombatPlugin  - Assigning character ja2_fox to officer Riley Berg
24362331 [Thread-4] INFO  org.histidine.chatter.combat.ChatterCombatPlugin  - Assigning character freespace_vasudan to officer Dale Knowles
24362759 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.IllegalStateException: Zero length vector
   at data.shipsystems.scripts.TEM_SchismDriveStats.apply(TEM_SchismDriveStats.java:102)
[close]

I'm getting the same error as him and its happening fairly frequently. Only mods I use are nexerelin and starsector+.  I don't want to sound rude and I appreciate what you're doing, but when are you planning on releasing Version 0.9.5g

my log:
Spoiler
167971 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.O  - Creating streaming player for music with id [tem_templarshostile.ogg]
167972 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.H  - Playing music with id [tem_templarshostile.ogg]
169753 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine  - FP1: 129, FP2: 65, maxFP1: 180, maxFP2: 120
170229 [Thread-4] INFO  sound.O  - Cleaning up music with id [miscallenous_corvus_campaign_music.ogg]
170627 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.IllegalStateException: Zero length vector
[close]

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #714 on: March 23, 2016, 12:14:52 AM »

It's fixed in the next version.  I can't give a date for release but it will be less than a week from now.

Mr. Nobody

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: March 25, 2016, 05:09:46 PM »

Your friendly neighbor literal nobody reporting in from somewhere in the internet.

Just recently heard a suggestion in another maybe-related site:

How much would impact balance having Templar ships get a OP discount when mounting Templars weapons while also nerfing their available OP to counteract the discount, either along or in place of the 50% flux cost reduction for weapons?

What about instead increasing the OP cost for non templar ships mounting templar weapons?

Note: this is not my suggestion, i'm merely reporting stuff from a discussion about the game happening somewhere else.
On the left half of the Bell curve

NightKev

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: March 25, 2016, 07:12:14 PM »

What's the point?

Surge

• Captain
  • Go big or go home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: March 25, 2016, 07:23:00 PM »

increasing the OP cost of Templar weapons on non-Templar ships would be pointless, they're already prohibitive to mount in any appreciable volume on most ships, and decreasing the OP cost on Templar ships while nerfing their OP availability would only make the Templar ships less effective outside of Templar hands, which will just give the player even less reasons to go after them.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #718 on: March 25, 2016, 08:02:25 PM »

Your friendly neighbor literal nobody reporting in from somewhere in the internet.

Just recently heard a suggestion in another maybe-related site:

How much would impact balance having Templar ships get a OP discount when mounting Templars weapons while also nerfing their available OP to counteract the discount, either along or in place of the 50% flux cost reduction for weapons?

What about instead increasing the OP cost for non templar ships mounting templar weapons?

Note: this is not my suggestion, i'm merely reporting stuff from a discussion about the game happening somewhere else.

An OP discount like that is not possible in the engine.

JohnDoe

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7.2a] The Knights Templar FINAL
« Reply #719 on: April 01, 2016, 02:40:40 AM »

Oooh! Me likey! :D

Spoiler
[close]
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 71