Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 98

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Scy V1.66rc3 (2023/03/19)  (Read 1097697 times)

Deathfly

• Modders' Vanguard
  • Commander
  • Murdered by T. H. Morgan
    • View Profile
Re: [0.65.2a] Scy V0.90 Unleashed update (23/04/2015)
« Reply #465 on: April 23, 2015, 08:57:08 PM »

Really nice update, sad to hear that you only have polishing left, id love some more ships, (why wouldn't i?) but considering the quality they have already, i doubt 1.0 is far away. :-*

You ALWAYS love MORE ships. always:)
A not-so-noob functional geneticist
And a free bug hunter
Code and decode almost everythings with a genomics approach.
Served in Neutrino corporation as a long-term services and supports staff.

Silver Silence

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: April 24, 2015, 04:46:49 AM »

Really nice update, sad to hear that you only have polishing left, id love some more ships, (why wouldn't i?) but considering the quality they have already, i doubt 1.0 is far away. :-*

You ALWAYS love MORE ships. always:)

So many ships that in the end, he trimmed half the ships out of his mod to reduce bloat (which makes me a sad).

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: April 24, 2015, 06:20:41 AM »

So many ships that in the end, he trimmed half the ships out of his mod to reduce bloat (which makes me a sad).
That... may have been my fault for the most part.

Tartiflette

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.65.2a] Scy V0.91 Starsector + Integration (30/04/2015)
« Reply #468 on: April 30, 2015, 12:40:57 AM »

Well...

Require Debido's TwigLib.
Require LazyWizzard's LazyLib.
Compatible with LazyWizzard's Version Checker.
Compatible with Histidine's Nexerelin.
Integrated to Dark.Revenant's Starsector+

Small update. I corrected a nasty bug in my missiles AI. Oh also Scy is now STARSECTOR+ INTEGRATED!  ;D

Changelog:
Spoiler
Code
V0.91
30/04/2015

IMPROVEMENT:

- SS+ integration

BUGFIXES:

- Corrected a potential NPE in all missiles AI, and improved their tracking when fired away from the target

BALANCE:

- All Sufi wings FP raised from 4-5-6 to 5-6-7.
 - Tobo are now in wing of 2 from 3, FP down from 8 to 6, supplies from 1 to 0.75 per bomber, CR per bomber from 8 to 10, Shield arc raised from 90 to 120.
 - Minor changes in some interaction dialogs and descriptions.
 - That is all
[close]
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 03:19:22 AM by Tartiflette »

whatdoesthisbuttondo

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.65.2a] Scy V0.91 Starsector+ Integration (30/04/2015)
« Reply #469 on: April 30, 2015, 10:24:56 AM »

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [graphics/SCY/weapons/SCY_kaccMkiii/SCY_kaccMkIII_hardpoint_000.png] resource, not found in ...

Looks like upper/lowercase issue to me, as the file is actually named SCY_kaccMkiii_hardpoint_000.png

Edit: Indeed, after putting the proper name in the .wpn file, it works fine.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 11:05:31 AM by whatdoesthisbuttondo »

Doom101

• Admiral
  • Doom will always find you.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #470 on: May 01, 2015, 01:49:56 PM »

Excellent mod, just discovered it after being led here by SS+ ( i've been away for quite awhile and needed to update) read through the lore as i do for all the factions, and while it was really well structured i have to admit your spelling leaves quite a lot to be desired. As an english buff and massive nerd i'd be willing to proofread it and send you a list of corrections if you're not against it. Not sure how easy it would be to correct for you though seeing as how the entirety of your lore is in pictures not text.

anyway looking forward to seeing these guys in my new game. your carriers looks especially fun.
When you can't go on, just accept your doom. It comes to all, it is inevitable.

Also I totally had the name BEFORE the cruiser.

Tartiflette

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: May 01, 2015, 02:06:00 PM »

Looks like upper/lowercase issue to me, as the file is actually named SCY_kaccMkiii_hardpoint_000.png
My bad, I'll upload a corrected version tomorrow for the other Linux players.

As an english buff and massive nerd i'd be willing to proofread it and send you a list of corrections if you're not against it. Not sure how easy it would be to correct for you though seeing as how the entirety of your lore is in pictures not text.
I'm not about to refuse any help on that mater! Seems that Open Office didn't caught all my mistakes. If you grab the PDF versions you can directly copy-paste the text and edit it in whatever software you use, that should be more convenient than rewriting everything. Thanks in advance!  :)

Doom101

• Admiral
  • Doom will always find you.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #472 on: May 01, 2015, 02:25:44 PM »

As an english buff and massive nerd i'd be willing to proofread it and send you a list of corrections if you're not against it. Not sure how easy it would be to correct for you though seeing as how the entirety of your lore is in pictures not text.
I'm not about to refuse any help on that mater! Seems that Open office didn't caught all my mistakes. If you grab the PDF versions you can directly copy-paste the text and edit it in whatever software you use, that should be more convenient than rewriting everything. Thanks in advance!  :)

Ah yes Open Office, it leaves much to be desired, well actually it's okay but unlike other editors it doesn't look at context for grammar, among other things. It might take me a little while but I'll get it to you sooner rather than later. ( have to play some SS among other things :D)
When you can't go on, just accept your doom. It comes to all, it is inevitable.

Also I totally had the name BEFORE the cruiser.

Tartiflette

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.65.2a] Scy V0.92 Minor logistic fix (03/05/2015)
« Reply #473 on: May 03, 2015, 03:18:50 AM »

Uploaded a small fix for the case issue on Linux as well as some small logistic adjustments.
You can get it here or follow the link in the OP. This shouldn't break any save.
Micro changelog:
Spoiler
Code
V0.92
03/05/2015

BUGFIXES

- Corrected a name case issue for Linux users.

BALANCE
 - Converted the Orthrus two small Universals to small ballistic.
 - Reduced the Manticore number of drones from 4 to 2.
 - Raised the overall fleet and supply footprint of the Erymantian Boars (both), Sthenos (both), Manticore Carriers, Orthruses, Lealapses, Arguses, Armored Lamia.
[close]

steelrealm

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Not sure if this is a really bug or not, but I've noticed that the 'Vibrating Beam', although designated a Point Defence weapon, does not typically fire upon incoming missiles. It seems to focus exclusively on further away ships or occasionally fighters.

Tartiflette

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Yeah, that was a leftover in it's description from when it actually was a PD. It's corrected in the last version I uploaded I believe.

Shedovv

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Your Missions are broke *sob*. I had SCY as a faction in my game for quite some time but seeing as I have Hiigaran's, Valkyrian's, Interstellar Imperium, Black Rock, Neutrino, Exigency, Mayorate, P9 Colony Group, Shadowyards and Citadel installed. I only got around to playing SCY. But before I start to play I decided to go back here and read the fancy back-story etc you have made and it was most sad when I was reading through it saw that an in-game made mission happens here and decided to pause to actually play through the mission only to be greeted by a crash. It says something about the SCY wormhole in the small message that pops up after the crash, if need be I can pull up a log (i'd do it right away but I am lazy) later.

Tartiflette

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Wow, that bug has been there since November!??? I uploaded a fixed version in the OP, or you can simply replace the 01_trail folder in data/missions with this one.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Shedovv

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

In that screenshot of yoru there's a High-End Seller who apparently sells everything thats in game. Where did that come from?

I believe there's a Twig Lib bug that causes the game to Crash on Mission 2.

Tartiflette

• Admiral
    • View Profile

I have no problem on the mission 2, are you sure you have the lastest TwigLib?
The High-end seller is in the Prism Freeport found in Tartarus. (or in Hyperspace if you play with Nexerelin)

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 98