Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 98

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Scy V1.66rc3 (2023/03/19)  (Read 1097620 times)

Nicke535

• Commander
  • Degenerate Core
    • View Profile
Re: [0.65.1a] Scy V0.85 (27/11) Bugfixed Update
« Reply #240 on: November 30, 2014, 06:06:21 AM »

I just noticed something in your source files...

Code
FactionAPI uglystals = sector.getFaction("crystanite");

well played... well played indeed.

TartarusMkII

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: November 30, 2014, 06:58:31 AM »

Code

What does this mean?

Nicke535

• Commander
  • Degenerate Core
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: November 30, 2014, 07:25:15 AM »

Code

What does this mean?

It means that his mod remembers MY mod (the Crystanite) as "the Uglystals". Something i find rather funny.

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: November 30, 2014, 07:25:38 AM »

Yeah... that was for the green and yellow ones. Not the thing I'm the proudest of, removed for the next update (still vengeful though ><)

Nicke535

• Commander
  • Degenerate Core
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: November 30, 2014, 07:31:57 AM »

Yeah... that was for the green and yellow ones. Not the thing I'm the proudest of, removed for the next update (still vengeful though ><)

Now i wonder... what does the SCY have against aliens? I am not that knowing of your lore, but judging from what i know, would they really knowingly attack a weak faction with practically unsalvageble ships? Provided, of course, they do not still remember the old crystanite-domain war.

Debido

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 30, 2014, 02:37:42 PM »

Because the Crystanites are baby eaters! Death to the baby eaters!

http://lesswrong.com/lw/y5/the_babyeating_aliens_18/

Shyguy

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 30, 2014, 03:54:52 PM »

Just ran into this error a few times with several SCY ships, no idea whats causing it

Spoiler
95533 [Thread-5] FATAL db.twiglib.TwigNodeLibrary  - Unabled to find rootship template: SCY_erymanthianBoarArmored
95534 [Thread-5] FATAL scy.twig.campaign.SCY_PersistentRootShip  - Unable to spawn nodes
java.lang.Exception: Unabled to find rootship template: SCY_erymanthianBoarArmored
   at db.twiglib.TwigNodeLibrary.getRootTwigEntity(TwigNodeLibrary.java:71)
   at scy.twig.campaign.SCY_PersistentRootShip.initHost(SCY_PersistentRootShip.java:86)
   at scy.twig.campaign.SCY_PersistentRootShip.advance(SCY_PersistentRootShip.java:137)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.A.G.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.B.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.B.void.class$super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.A.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
95859 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.hullmods.SCY_ArmorPlating.advanceInCombat(SCY_ArmorPlating.java:58)
   at com.fs.A.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.super(Unknown Source)
[close]

I've already tried this out after removing then reinstalling the mod and trying several SCY ships and as far as I can say it's only the ones with the SCY armour plating that are causing issues, but just in case another mod might have problems with compatibility heres the list of what I have installed

Spoiler
Starsector+ 2.1.1
Citadel 0.7.3
Interstellar Imperium 1.5.1
JUNKPirates/ASP/PACK 2.00
LazyLib 2.0b
SCY 0.85
Shadowyards 0.5.2.2
The Knights Templar 0.9.3b
The Mayorate 0.8.1
zz shaderlib beta 1.01
[close]

If I missed anything that could help give me a PM and keep up the good work!

Edit: Problem solved then.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 04:04:32 PM by Shyguy »

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 30, 2014, 03:57:08 PM »

Just ran into this error a few times with several SCY ships, no idea whats causing it

Spoiler
95533 [Thread-5] FATAL db.twiglib.TwigNodeLibrary  - Unabled to find rootship template: SCY_erymanthianBoarArmored
95534 [Thread-5] FATAL scy.twig.campaign.SCY_PersistentRootShip  - Unable to spawn nodes
java.lang.Exception: Unabled to find rootship template: SCY_erymanthianBoarArmored
   at db.twiglib.TwigNodeLibrary.getRootTwigEntity(TwigNodeLibrary.java:71)
   at scy.twig.campaign.SCY_PersistentRootShip.initHost(SCY_PersistentRootShip.java:86)
   at scy.twig.campaign.SCY_PersistentRootShip.advance(SCY_PersistentRootShip.java:137)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.A.G.advance(Unknown Source)
95859 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.hullmods.SCY_ArmorPlating.advanceInCombat(SCY_ArmorPlating.java:58)
[close]

I've already tried this out after removing then reinstalling the mod and trying several SCY ships and as far as I can say it's only the ones with the SCY armour plating that are causing issues, but just in case another mod might have problems with compatibility heres the list of what I have installed

Spoiler
Starsector+ 2.1.1
Citadel 0.7.3
Interstellar Imperium 1.5.1
JUNKPirates/ASP/PACK 2.00
LazyLib 2.0b
SCY 0.85
Shadowyards 0.5.2.2
The Knights Templar 0.9.3b
The Mayorate 0.8.1
zz shaderlib beta 1.01
[close]

If I missed anything that could help give me a PM and keep up the good work!
You're missing TwigLib.

http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=8266.0

Debido

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 30, 2014, 06:00:36 PM »

The same kind of crash again. This time the log looks different.

[cut]
   at scy.twig.campaign.SCY_TwigCampaignTracker.advance(SCY_TwigCampaignTracker.java:97)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.C.super(Unknown Source)
   at .....

[cut]

Edit:

It's a crash caused by either SCY or TwigLib mod. It occurs every time just after (instantly when the battle is over, before even the report screen) a battle against a named bounty pirate fleet consisting of SCY ships, including a Nemean Lion.

Sorry for posting it in wrong forums. Had I known what was causing it earlier I'd put it where it belongs.

If anyone else is experiencing this, the hotfix is being tested and will be available publicly in the next 12-24 hours. I'd suggest not engaging SCY fleets with these ship variants:
SCY_nemeanLion_*
SCY_sthenosArmored_*
SCY_erymanthianBoarArmored_*
SCY_khalkotauroi_*

You are unlikely to meet these ships as they are usually only spawned in either
A) bounties
B) High level SCY fleets when the player has repeatedly attack the SCY with a large fleet.

Problem:
There is a redundant player only check in the SCY twig campaign fleet repair tracking which is causing  a null to be return for a get FleetMemberAPI method for Enemy vessels.

Resolution:
Remove redundant player only check.

Problem: Enemy Fleet SCY twig ship persistence is no longer being properly processed. The feature of enemy fleet persistence is not functioning.

Resolution: Add FleetMemberAPI and CampaignFleetMemberAPI objects to the Twig root ship Memory API during first time instantiation, then include these inside the campaign fleet twig repair tracking code.

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
Re: [0.65.1a] Scy V0.86 (01/12) Hotfix
« Reply #249 on: December 01, 2014, 02:18:27 AM »

Uploaded a fix for the crash occurring when AI fleets with armored ships survive a combat against the player.
Also fixed an exploit of the Nemean Lion system to cancel weapons cooldowns, the occasional overlapping of Acheron and other systems, and removed the fighters trails that proved too buggy when fighters are used in large numbers.  :(

Require Debido's TwigLib.
Require LazyWizzard's LazyLib.
Compatible with LazyWizzard's Version Checker.

It won't break saves from 0.85 (it will even repair your armored ships if you have any ^^) Though a new game is required to get the new black market.

Changelog
Spoiler
Code
V0.86
01/12/2014

Corrected randomizer for the location of the Acheron system sometimes placing it too close to another system.

Corrected an exploit of the Neman Lion ship-system allowing to cancel the cooldown of some weapons.

Corrected the Nemean Lion ship-system not always playing it's sound (while venting for example).

Correcting an error making AI ship not using persistent armor correctly (leading to crashes)

Removed fighter trails that were causing PD weapons to go crazy when more than a couple of wings are present.

Changed the orbit of the Tartarus system to avoid system names overlap.

Added a black market to all the non-military stations in Tartarus.

Corrected the TwigLib and LazyLib checker.
[close]
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 02:38:43 AM by Tartiflette »

KvaNTy

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 01, 2014, 05:53:13 AM »

Tartiflette, any chance we'll see fighter's trails again?

And here is something I think I didn't understand about Khalkotauroi's hull parts. What is this?

WKOB

• Admiral
  • Odobenidine Benefactor
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 01, 2014, 06:21:31 AM »

Please use Imgur, that image link immediately attempted to download malware. :-\

KvaNTy

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 01, 2014, 07:03:20 AM »

Please use Imgur, that image link immediately attempted to download malware. :-\
??? What kind of malware can possibly be in direct link to png image?
That's better? i.imgur.com/tkwo37N.jpg

jupjupy

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 01, 2014, 07:17:14 AM »

Come to think of it, what do the Accelerator Pods do?

I keep getting them smashed to pieces when I deploy the Khal-really-long-name, but I dont see any obvious drop in the power of the laser.
You see, Araragi-san, in a way, the supernatural is what's behind the curtain.
Normally, you only need to see what's happening on stage. That's how reality works.

KvaNTy

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: December 01, 2014, 07:25:56 AM »

I dont see any obvious drop in the power of the laser.
Yeah, that's the thing.
Something tells me its still WIP. Curious what is it supposed to be after it's finished.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 98