Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 67

Author Topic: [0.97a] Interstellar Imperium 2.6.4  (Read 939779 times)

cardgame

• Commander
  • Sonic Rainboom
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7a] Interstellar Imperium v1.9.0
« Reply #165 on: November 29, 2015, 08:15:27 AM »

It might just be random, but yeah, supplies are 100-200 and fuel is 100-200 as well after I started a new game for II; two previous vanilla games had normal prices 50-100.

SpacePoliticianAndaZealot

• Captain
  • The Show Stopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 29, 2015, 09:11:52 AM »

Well, one cycle in, and Supplies prices on Hedgy and II worlds have skyrocketed at a spectacular 400 credits per unit on Jangala.

Obviously this is because of the war straining the economy, amirite?

Toxcity

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 29, 2015, 05:51:21 PM »

I was messing around with variants in devMode, and it seems that the TITAN's explosion ignores shields. I had a paragon with a 360 fortress shield up and I still had it damage my armor/hull.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #168 on: November 29, 2015, 07:21:30 PM »

Yep, the initial damage is unblockable (even phase won't save you).

SpacePoliticianAndaZealot

• Captain
  • The Show Stopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 30, 2015, 11:40:21 AM »

And that is not a bug - that is an intentional feature  ;D

Cik

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 02, 2015, 12:38:28 AM »

i like the faction but holy jesus a single enemy ship with salamanders kills half my fleets it's ridiculous

my poor, poor interrex. i really like them *** hell that shield is not good enough. first time an engine flares out they get roasted in seconds.

even with reduced engine damage it is a big problem. most of the ships don't have a single rear facing PD and fighters just are not up to the task of picking off salamander waves before they hit you.

the amount of stuff i lose to salamander/harpoon spam from the enemy front line is almost embarrasing.

liriotn

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 02, 2015, 05:15:16 AM »

Hi guys

need some help... I want to play this mod and others but no luck

I have downloaded them all to a separate file, I then extracted them to the mods folder via the correct pathway but they will not appear in the launcher screen

please help see screenshot below

[attachment deleted by admin]

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 02, 2015, 07:48:49 AM »

@liriotn
Check inside the first folder of each mod - is there a mod.info file?  If there isn't, re-extract the mod.  Most mods are packaged so you just have to extract it and that's it - no need to extract to folder like you might have or anything.
Quote from: Trylobot
I am officially an epoch.
Quote from: Thaago
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.

Toxcity

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 02, 2015, 07:59:19 AM »

i like the faction but holy jesus a single enemy ship with salamanders kills half my fleets it's ridiculous

my poor, poor interrex. i really like them *** hell that shield is not good enough. first time an engine flares out they get roasted in seconds.

even with reduced engine damage it is a big problem. most of the ships don't have a single rear facing PD and fighters just are not up to the task of picking off salamander waves before they hit you.

the amount of stuff i lose to salamander/harpoon spam from the enemy front line is almost embarrasing.

Unfortunately a lot of Imperium ships lack good turret coverage needed for dedicated PD. If you really need help I'd recommend getting a Monitor or Enforcer.

OOZ662

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 02, 2015, 08:42:57 AM »

Hi guys

need some help... I want to play this mod and others but no luck

I have downloaded them all to a separate file, I then extracted them to the mods folder via the correct pathway but they will not appear in the launcher screen

please help see screenshot below

You've extracted them one folder too deep. What you've done is taken, for instance, [Interstellar Imperium 1.9.0.zip] which contains the folder [Interstellar Imperium] and made it [Starsector\mods\Interstellar Imperium 1.9.0\Interstellar Imperium\(Mod Files)] when it should be [Starsector\mods\Interstellar Imperium\(Mod Files)].

Also note that a few of the mods you have in that folder won't work with Starsector 0.7a, and if you're using 0.65.2a then you probably need older versions of the mods that have been updated.
It is law that any specific ship you want will not be available. If it is available, it will be gone by the time you're capable of buying it.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #175 on: December 02, 2015, 09:08:21 AM »

All of the Imperium destroyers have at least one rear-facing point that you can stick stuff on.  A Vulcan or Burst PD there can help.  But mostly, they're designed to simply tank hits; increase EMP resistance, engine health, and/or repair speed if it becomes a problem.

The Interrex is the squishiest destroyer of the faction, btw; it's meant to have support.

DeathRay

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 05, 2015, 07:01:54 AM »

The changelog says that you already updated to version 1.9.1.

Is it also possible to download it?

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 05, 2015, 08:09:06 AM »

I think it has to do with a setback from the latest Hotfix (0.7.1aRC4) Hopefully it will be fixed soon in the next Hotfix.

speeder

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 05, 2015, 08:16:13 AM »

I think it has to do with a setback from the latest Hotfix (0.7.1aRC4) Hopefully it will be fixed soon in the next Hotfix.

Care to explain this?

Serenitis

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 05, 2015, 08:30:19 AM »

Javelins are the derpiest missiles ever.
It's like throwing hyperactive Jack Russels at folk and watching them run in circles until they get "tired" and smack into something. (Or more usually fling themselves off into the wild black yonder.)
They are not the most effective thing ever, but they are so fun to use.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 08:33:03 AM by Serenitis »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 67