Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Custom Ship Turret Layout issues  (Read 9140 times)

Vandermeer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Custom Ship Turret Layout issues
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2014, 10:13:18 PM »

I have not tried that, though I would probably have to edit the .bat file I use instead of vmparams ??? (since memory allocation gets an override too)
Though it may not be this specific point, after Alex' comment and that it worked fine for Gothars must mean that it is indeed something with my system.

//For testing I just edited another hull in the same mod and this time the change shows up instantly, without even doing this displacement of data dance. :o I am totally lost now. Actually I just had the idea to search for active copies of the game when it is running, which I had not done before, so should there be some image as solid file and with the same name too, I could have found it then. I figured the chance for that to happen was miniscule, but see what now; it even works without doing anything else, so it has the right data this time... .
..What has interfered before, that is now gone... . All I did was placing data on desktop, which, in contrast to normal delete to the recycle bin, boils down to a transfer between drive partitions, from d to c and back. How can something that mundane ever affect anything ever?
Pages: 1 [2]