Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Crash mothballing fatal error  (Read 1319 times)

Sidie Hawkton

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Crash mothballing fatal error
« on: January 31, 2014, 05:39:33 PM »

I keep hitting this error, using Exerelin and most of the mods it supports...  I win the first round of a fight, and am trying to pursue the fleeing freighters and survivors, and then:
Spoiler
2639997 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.ai.CampaignFleetAIAPI.performCrashMothballingPrio rToEscape(Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/FleetEncounterContextPlugin;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/CampaignFleetAPI;)V
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.ai.CampaignFleetAIAPI.performCrashMothballingPrio rToEscape(Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/FleetEncounterContextPlugin;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/CampaignFleetAPI;)V
   at exerelin.plugins.ExerelinFleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl.optionSelected(ExerelinFleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:382)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0OO.Q$1.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0OO.A.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.privatesuper.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OOoO.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.T.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.new.super.float$super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.A.oOOO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.D.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Crash mothballing fatal error
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 05:52:33 PM »

Looks like a mod-related error, can you post the error in the mod's thread?

Also might happen if you don't have the latest version of the game, so may want to make sure that you're at 0.6.2a-RC3.

Sidie Hawkton

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 06:31:56 PM »

Thank you Alex!  I think I narrowed it down to Exerelin...  Sorry for the hassle.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 06:36:08 PM »

No worries.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.ai.CampaignFleetAIAPI.performCrashMothballingPrio rToEscape(Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/FleetEncounterContextPlugin;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/CampaignFleetAPI;)V
   at exerelin.plugins.ExerelinFleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl.optionSelected(ExerelinFleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:382)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0OO.Q$1.super(Unknown Source)

Yeah, seems the most likely thing, but also seems like *something* on your end is probably out of date, since it's not finding a core method that's there.

... oh, I know what it is. The method signature was changed in the hotfix, and it now takes a FleetEncounterContextPlugin instead of a FleetEncounterContext. So, right bug in Exerelin caused by a change in the hotfix.