Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 197

Author Topic: [0.8a] Starsector+ 3.7.0  (Read 1325213 times)

Jonlissla

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7.2a] Starsector+ 3.3.0
« Reply #2490 on: March 13, 2016, 11:17:59 PM »

I haven't found a single special bounty so far, but I presume it's because it hasn't been properly updated yet to 0.7.2? I'm using Nexerelin as well.

JohnDoe

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: March 13, 2016, 11:22:34 PM »

You mean IBB bounties? You take those via missions from certain factions. They aren't posted in the event system.

Jonlissla

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: March 13, 2016, 11:31:46 PM »

You mean IBB bounties? You take those via missions from certain factions. They aren't posted in the event system.

Wait, what? They are? I remember them being part of the normal bounty system. Must have been changed then.

Either way, I'll take a look and see if any of them are posted. I was getting curious as to why they never popped up like before.

JohnDoe

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: March 13, 2016, 11:32:46 PM »

Yes; it was changed awhile back

ANGRYABOUTELVES

• Admiral
  • AE ALTADOON GHARTOK PADHOME
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: March 13, 2016, 11:43:38 PM »

Wait, what? They are? I remember them being part of the normal bounty system. Must have been changed then.

Either way, I'll take a look and see if any of them are posted. I was getting curious as to why they never popped up like before.
IIRC they're available from the missions boards of Hegemony, Diktat, and Independent markets.

Az the Squishy

• Captain
  • I'm but a woman with a pencil.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: March 13, 2016, 11:51:12 PM »

IIRC they're available from the missions boards of Hegemony, Diktat, and Independent markets.

They should be avalible to all markets for the most part. Though I've not played recently to get a good grasp. From what I understand though, it should be all markets.

Jonlissla

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: March 14, 2016, 12:07:20 AM »

After visiting a dozen planets, the only place that gives them in my game seems to be Freeport. Then again, I never visited any Hegemony or Diktat worlds, only modded factions and Tri Tachyon.

Speaking of Tachyon, is it possible to tweak their stations to only sell their ships? I get kind of bummed each time I go to one of their station and only 3 out of 10 ships they sell are actually part of their faction.

Alphascrub

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: March 14, 2016, 05:41:00 PM »

After visiting a dozen planets, the only place that gives them in my game seems to be Freeport. Then again, I never visited any Hegemony or Diktat worlds, only modded factions and Tri Tachyon.

Speaking of Tachyon, is it possible to tweak their stations to only sell their ships? I get kind of bummed each time I go to one of their station and only 3 out of 10 ships they sell are actually part of their faction.

I think some of the more dangerous bounties wont pop up immediately and getting those said bounties might require a certain reputation with a faction? Like I'm pretty sure you cant be at war with a faction and still receive bounty money from them. 

OOZ662

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: March 14, 2016, 06:47:10 PM »

The bounty is paid from a third party, the International(?) Bounty Board, so I don't think relations to the single factions affects it. But, they are only posted at the stations of member factions; Hegemony, Sindrians, Independent, and one or two others I don't recall. Imperium? When you find one, the bounty description will inform you of the member factions as I recall.
It is law that any specific ship you want will not be available. If it is available, it will be gone by the time you're capable of buying it.

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: March 15, 2016, 09:43:26 PM »

Ok who made the ships have broken fits on them and some of these ships that were made I swear they last the damn mind when they thought they were a good idea...the start is damn near impossible..you have to have the right spawns and the right ships available on the black market or the broken fits will *** on you..like the Venom X Class....so common and when you see it it goes so fast its impossible to hit...*** the pilots wouldnt be able to control that. I shouldnt have to come here saying that something is crossing the line....testing and common sense is not hard...btw did I mention they are all part of the Kite Club....all of their damn ships are fast Kiting anti flux ships....whats the point in even flying anything else if everyone is part of the kite club?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 10:00:40 PM by Lopunny Zen »

Bastion.Systems

• Captain
  • Special Circumstances LCU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: March 16, 2016, 06:07:17 AM »

Ok who made the ships have broken fits on them and some of these ships that were made I swear they last the damn mind when they thought they were a good idea...the start is damn near impossible..you have to have the right spawns and the right ships available on the black market or the broken fits will *** on you..like the Venom X Class....so common and when you see it it goes so fast its impossible to hit...*** the pilots wouldnt be able to control that. I shouldnt have to come here saying that something is crossing the line....testing and common sense is not hard...btw did I mention they are all part of the Kite Club....all of their damn ships are fast Kiting anti flux ships....whats the point in even flying anything else if everyone is part of the kite club?

Venom X's peak time is like 2s, you just have to avoid it for a little before it breaks down.

Surge

• Captain
  • Go big or go home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: March 16, 2016, 07:11:03 AM »

I was gonna complain about how worthless the Venom-X is to have in the player fleet, then I remembered that it is literally a Frankenstein of a Scarab, Hyperion, and Venom, so it has no business working properly at all.

HELMUT

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: March 16, 2016, 11:28:11 AM »

Worthless the Venom-X? Dude, have you been flying that ship? It's cool, it's fast, it's... Oh, it's been changed last version? Let's verify first before posting this message...

Built-in Safety Override, Delicate Machinery, Ill-Advised Modifications.

What the hell.

Alphascrub

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: March 16, 2016, 11:32:41 AM »

Venom X's peak time is like 2s, you just have to avoid it for a little before it breaks down.

It also cant handle any sort of concentrated fire or large bursts. Space shotgun type weaponry do quite well vs this thing.

Bastion.Systems

• Captain
  • Special Circumstances LCU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: March 16, 2016, 03:51:19 PM »

I have to say I really love the purple new Pirates Deluxe faction you have added, makes visiting hyperspace extra spicy.  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 197