Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 197

Author Topic: [0.8a] Starsector+ 3.7.0  (Read 1331305 times)

Ceebees

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7.1a] Starsector+ 3.1.2
« Reply #2250 on: January 15, 2016, 01:24:40 AM »

Tiny point - i was cruising around in Shadowyards space with SS+ active, and noticed that their convoys basically never had the SRA Mule-equivalent (the Solidarity), instead always relying on dozens of civilianized light carriers that have a much smaller cargohold. So i looked in SS+'s ship roles and saw that the Solidarity is set as a medium combat freighter, but not a medium normal freighter. Intentional?

JohnDoe

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: January 15, 2016, 03:47:20 AM »

Speaking of Thunderstorms, they are actually more likely to die in combat than Tempests do. The phase drone is like 80% of Tempest's survivability since it messes with enemy's targeting and positioning.

JohnDoe

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: January 15, 2016, 03:54:15 AM »

Alex said in announcement thread that multiple boarding is possible in mods, ergo allowing multiple bounty board ships to be captured (in one battle). True or false, and sorry to keep bringing this up but I just lost my high tech sunder trying to coax one of the lashers to retreat so i could capture it the next battle (it antimatter blasted me :/) this is very frustrating and griefy to capture both those ships

Just play with Nexerelin man.

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: January 15, 2016, 04:28:23 AM »

The one that gets picked to be boarded is random.

And it's Undine.  Undyne is a fish.

Question, if special bounty ship is put a other list than basic candidate list, then if this special list is not empty, we clear candidate list then put special list in this list. He have so 100% have a special ship(except if very many special ship, ah ah) , no?
I am pretty bad on english. So, sorry in advance.

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

Sanguinary Autonomist Defectors A fan-mod of Shadowyard.

Mudanzas Valencia

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • mudanzas valencia
« Reply #2254 on: January 15, 2016, 07:27:28 AM »

Just play with Nexerelin man.

I've got a better idea, I'm going to obliterate all the IBB and torpedo their vented hulls into atoms.

DEATH TO THE ABERRANT - PURGE THE GALAXY
si desea un presupuesto para su hogar o negocio
http://www.mudanzasvalemcia.com
Sus muebles, así como nuestra reputación en Valencia, tu empresa de mudanzas economicas.

ahrenjb

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: January 15, 2016, 11:48:45 AM »

You'll have more fun playing the game if you stop reloading every time you lose a ship. It was a really tough habit to break, but once I started accepting losses and a constantly changing fleet makeup, I just started having a better time. I've been having really good luck capturing IBB ships, and I almost always put them in my fleet. They get destroyed, but that's part of it.

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: January 19, 2016, 01:40:01 AM »

Hi, i have couple of questions. How about to allow use IBB ships in usual fleet after performance of all bounty steps?

Most vengeful factions will sometimes send fleets to kill you (configurable in startOptions.json)
Are how dangerous there will be this fleet? At a late stage of game it would be desirable to see the fleet consisting completely of the ships of a capital class. After all by this time already there is nothing and anybody who could stop the player. Even "Knight Templars" die indecently quickly.

I look forward to updates of your mods. ::)
I a Russian. And i communicate with the help of Promt Translate. And I am a color-blind person.

sycspysycspy

• Commander
  • Translator of the Council of AL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: January 19, 2016, 02:20:32 AM »

Hi, i have couple of questions. How about to allow use IBB ships in usual fleet after performance of all bounty steps?

Most vengeful factions will sometimes send fleets to kill you (configurable in startOptions.json)
Are how dangerous there will be this fleet? At a late stage of game it would be desirable to see the fleet consisting completely of the ships of a capital class. After all by this time already there is nothing and anybody who could stop the player. Even "Knight Templars" die indecently quickly.

I look forward to updates of your mods. ::)

I am looking forward to all the items in the list !!!
Please report any translation error to me with PM.
- I just went over to my bank account and figured out I can live comfortably without working for the rest of my life as long as I die on next Tuesday.

Sleeeper

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: January 21, 2016, 12:46:16 PM »

I'm getting a crash whenever an enemy ship shoots with lightning gun.

Spoiler
Code
588263 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at data.scripts.weapons.SSP_LightningGunOnHitEffect.onHit(SSP_LightningGunOnHitEffect.java:25)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.MovingRay.notifyDealtDamage(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.o0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.A.A.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.o0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.B.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.o0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.B.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

No idea if another mod causes it, because I have too many mods installed.
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 01:00:16 PM by Sleeeper »

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #2259 on: January 21, 2016, 07:49:48 PM »

Spoiler
Code
588263 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
at data.scripts.weapons.SSP_LightningGunOnHitEffect.onHit(SSP_LightningGunOnHitEffect.java:25)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.o0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.A.A.super(Unknown Source)
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

I can't see that list.

Also, this stinks of a badly coded mod somewhere.  The projectile apparently got spawned from nowhere without a weapon associated with it.

OOZ662

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: January 21, 2016, 08:22:02 PM »

I can't see that list.

AI War, ApproLight, Armor-Repair, Artefact, Autosave, BRDY, Bushi, Citadel, Combat Chatter, Common Radar, Console Commands, Crystanite, DiableAvionics, Fleaden EN, Flu-X, Freespace, Hiigaran Descendants, Interstellar Imperium, JP_RC, Kadur Theocracy, LazyLib, Looters, Mayorate, MI, MusicLib, Neutrino Corp, Nexerelin, NGO Version 0.99, Nihil, ORI_v_0_3_5, PB, Piratos, PN, Proteus Sensor Frigate, RandomSector, Save Transfer, SCY, ShaderLib, Shadow_Ships, Simulator Overhaul, SS+, Steiner Foundation, Templars, Tiandong, TwigLib, Version Checker.

I didn't even know there were that many SS mods.
It is law that any specific ship you want will not be available. If it is available, it will be gone by the time you're capable of buying it.

grinningsphinx

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: January 21, 2016, 11:55:38 PM »

Spoiler
Code
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Have to make sure all your mods are SS+ compatible AND compatible with the newest version of Starsector.

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: January 22, 2016, 12:08:16 AM »

I blame for it "Kadur Theocracy". After installation of it fashion I began continuous breakages with an error code of "null".
I a Russian. And i communicate with the help of Promt Translate. And I am a color-blind person.

Sleeeper

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: January 22, 2016, 02:57:09 AM »

Also, this stinks of a badly coded mod somewhere.  The projectile apparently got spawned from nowhere without a weapon associated with it.
Same crash with MS_LightningGunOnHitEffect from Shadowyards, oh well.. I just made those classes do nothing, so no more fancy lightning but at least it doesn't crash and guns still do damage/emp.

Have to make sure all your mods are SS+ compatible AND compatible with the newest version of Starsector.
All faction mods are up to date, though i have old RandomSector mod but it has nothing to do with weapons (it makes starsystems move around hyperspace).

Flix

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: January 26, 2016, 12:24:03 PM »

Hi everyone. I have a slight issue where I'm not seeing anymore IBB Bounties after having done a lot of them. Is there a set amount and then it's over? No more? I know I haven't fought the mod-Paragon yet but I think I've fought just about everything else. Thanks for your help.
It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose.
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 197