Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 197

Author Topic: [0.8a] Starsector+ 3.7.0  (Read 1330130 times)

Taverius

• Captain
  • Mistake not ...
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7.1a] Starsector+ 3.0.0
« Reply #1920 on: December 15, 2015, 07:44:17 PM »

Salamander desc:

... The unreliable ammo feeder was repalced with ...

Stheno desc:

... Domain scientist, mind uploaded into an AI ... - I feel like it should either be 'his mind' or 'mind-uploaded'

Sunder [S/U] desc: the base description text needs to be updated to the current one.
No faction is truly established without a themed Buffalo (TAG) variant.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #1921 on: December 15, 2015, 08:00:33 PM »

Your irrepalcabel.

Weltall

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: December 15, 2015, 08:06:24 PM »

Your irrepalcabel.

*You're irreplaceable. <- Peple always kick me out of partys, for forgeting to breing my fanny.
Ignorance is bliss..

Taverius

• Captain
  • Mistake not ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: December 15, 2015, 09:23:14 PM »

Your irrepalcabel.

Tahnk yuo!

Another one - Flare Burst Launcher desc mentions 15 charges, but the weapon ammo count is 10.
No faction is truly established without a themed Buffalo (TAG) variant.

Cik

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: December 15, 2015, 09:27:27 PM »

kazi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: December 15, 2015, 11:05:20 PM »

Dark Revenant (get it, coz hs goffik) iz jost beeing goffik, giv fangz 2 da preps flaming da mawd, thuts why hiz is acting defrent, k?

wut.

Cik

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: December 15, 2015, 11:59:53 PM »

my immortal you've returned pls god no

valefore

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: December 16, 2015, 07:19:07 AM »

Code
237108 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at data.scripts.campaign.events.SSP_FamousBountyEvent.initBountyAmount(SSP_FamousBountyEvent.java:462)
at data.scripts.campaign.events.SSP_FamousBountyEvent.startEvent(SSP_FamousBountyEvent.java:322)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.events.CampaignEventManager.startEvent(Unknown Source)
at data.scripts.campaign.events.SSP_EventProbabilityManager.startFamousBountiesIfNeeded(SSP_EventProbabilityManager.java:88)
at data.scripts.campaign.events.SSP_EventProbabilityManager.advance(SSP_EventProbabilityManager.java:63)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
237243 [Thread-11] INFO  sound.oo0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - Creating streaming player for music with id [Mobilization.ogg]
237244 [Thread-11] INFO  sound.H  - Playing music with id [Mobilization.ogg]

Reporting this error. I have a bunch of mods enabled (Every compatible once except P3), so I can't confidently say this is due to Starsector+, but since it talks about SSP bounties I thought it had something to do with SS+ IBB.
In fact, everything was running fine until I finished off what seemed to be the last IBB boss fight (with the mod Paragon). After I defeated the guy, I always get this error and crash after approximately the same amount of time regardless of action.

btw, IBB was great fun. Thanks for the experience.

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: December 16, 2015, 07:23:01 AM »

btw, there is a null crash when defeating the olympus x bounty and then clicking the claim victory... happened three times and had to use consol comands and hope the game didn't crash if i just let the game slowly fady into darkness etc... anyway, that worked but this is defenitly something bugged... I think its due to the olympus since it creates a ship mid battle and the only way to maybe prevent it is to destroy the olympus before it launches anything bugging the ship list out... but thats only a theory :P

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: December 16, 2015, 07:25:26 AM »

btw, there is a null crash when defeating the olympus x bounty and then clicking the claim victory... happened three times and had to use consol comands and hope the game didn't crash if i just let the game slowly fady into darkness etc... anyway, that worked but this is defenitly something bugged... I think its due to the olympus since it creates a ship mid battle and the only way to maybe prevent it is to destroy the olympus before it launches anything bugging the ship list out... but thats only a theory :P
What version of Starsector are you using? That bug should have been corrected the curent one: 0.7.1RC5.

KopiG

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: December 16, 2015, 09:29:00 AM »

Cant complete delivery mission. Need to deliver 12 hand weapons but the dude sais I dont have it. Could you please look into delivery missions? If this happens right at the start its bound to happen later as well.
I obtained the hand weapons from the Black Market of Jangala then delivered them to Eventide. Postmaster at Eventide sais I dont have the 12 hand weapons which is not true. I have them!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 09:30:36 AM by KopiG »

monkhouse

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: December 16, 2015, 09:32:44 AM »

Cant complete delivery mission. Need to deliver 12 hand weapons but the dude sais I dont have it. Could you please look into delivery missions? If this happens right at the start its bound to happen later as well.

Had the same problem with harvested organs - then I bought one more (bringing the total to 13) and it let me complete the mission, leaving me with 1 remaining in cargo. Rather odd. Maybe a '>' in there somewhere where there should be a '>='?

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: December 16, 2015, 10:01:34 AM »

Had the same problem with harvested organs - then I bought one more (bringing the total to 13) and it let me complete the mission, leaving me with 1 remaining in cargo. Rather odd. Maybe a '>' in there somewhere where there should be a '>='?
Vanilla rounding error.  Will be fixed in .7.2.
Wyvern is 100% correct about the math.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #1933 on: December 16, 2015, 10:01:51 AM »

Code
237108 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at data.scripts.campaign.events.SSP_FamousBountyEvent.initBountyAmount(SSP_FamousBountyEvent.java:462)
at data.scripts.campaign.events.SSP_FamousBountyEvent.startEvent(SSP_FamousBountyEvent.java:322)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.events.CampaignEventManager.startEvent(Unknown Source)
at data.scripts.campaign.events.SSP_EventProbabilityManager.startFamousBountiesIfNeeded(SSP_EventProbabilityManager.java:88)
at data.scripts.campaign.events.SSP_EventProbabilityManager.advance(SSP_EventProbabilityManager.java:63)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
237243 [Thread-11] INFO  sound.oo0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - Creating streaming player for music with id [Mobilization.ogg]
237244 [Thread-11] INFO  sound.H  - Playing music with id [Mobilization.ogg]

Reporting this error. I have a bunch of mods enabled (Every compatible once except P3), so I can't confidently say this is due to Starsector+, but since it talks about SSP bounties I thought it had something to do with SS+ IBB.
In fact, everything was running fine until I finished off what seemed to be the last IBB boss fight (with the mod Paragon). After I defeated the guy, I always get this error and crash after approximately the same amount of time regardless of action.

btw, IBB was great fun. Thanks for the experience.
Known issue that's being fixed for the next update.  To fix it, just reset the IBB stage with console commands: famousbountystage 0

Garmine

• Lieutenant
  • We're The Borg. Every resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: December 16, 2015, 11:30:19 AM »

I seem to find officers and supplies just fine.  You guys are having a huge number of issues that break the game, and I can't verify any of them.

A single hour of gameplay after I complained and I managed to get 2 officers... So it was just my really bad luck, as usual. Nevermind ^^

As HELMUT suggested, it probably isn't SS+'s fault in specific, rather the unfortunate intersection of it and one of the other mods it supports. I just thought I should post so that Garmine didn't feel all alone...

Oh, thanks Zenobious! :3
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 11:31:57 AM by Garmine »
I went outside one day, the graphics were amazing, but the gameplay sucked...
Prepare yourselves for miscapitalization errors! *evil laugh*
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 197