Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 197

Author Topic: [0.8a] Starsector+ 3.7.0  (Read 1330455 times)

zoe_zucchini

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.65.2a] Starsector+ Vanilla Enhancement Mod 2.7.6
« Reply #1365 on: April 10, 2015, 01:21:02 PM »

Are you using the Knights Templar, Exigency Incorporated, or Interstellar Imperium?  All of these mods have endgame battles.  Exigency has the harbinger fleets, the Imperium has the siege fleets, and all of the Templar fleets are endgame material.

Also, if you attack a big market's fleets for a while they will get larger.  Bounties can also get extremely large.

Spawns still feel pretty slim a lot of the time, even in the late level 60s. Maybe it's just me though.

sotanaht

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: April 10, 2015, 09:00:16 PM »

After I don't know how many hours playing, I have NEVER seen a Cathedral in any of my Nexerelin games.  I'm pretty sure I've seen every other ship from every mod I have installed (all the faction mods here except exegency), but the Cathedral has never shown up once.

Is it some kind of scripted ship that only shows up in special fleets in the SS+ game, and therefor not in Nexerelin, or am I just really unlucky?

OOZ662

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: April 10, 2015, 09:04:13 PM »

I've never seen one outside of Missions either. I assume that's mostly its purpose.
It is law that any specific ship you want will not be available. If it is available, it will be gone by the time you're capable of buying it.

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: April 10, 2015, 09:19:01 PM »

I've seen it in SS+. Not sure if it's set up to spawn in Nexerelin in the first place.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #1369 on: April 10, 2015, 09:24:21 PM »

It only shows up in the superfleets the Church periodically sends to troll the Templars in Antioch, AFAIK. (so never in Nexerelin)

(incidentally, I'm planning on making a special all-ships-seller like the one in Scy)

OOZ662

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: April 10, 2015, 09:26:11 PM »

I don't have the Templars, so that could be it. Though I have been considering them now that I stomp all the Vanillas with my BRDY fleet and like the Imperium too much to go attacking them. And now that the saves have been optimized to where I can have more than two factions.
It is law that any specific ship you want will not be available. If it is available, it will be gone by the time you're capable of buying it.

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: April 11, 2015, 12:01:40 AM »

I don't have the Templars, so that could be it. Though I have been considering them now that I stomp all the Vanillas with my BRDY fleet and like the Imperium too much to go attacking them. And now that the saves have been optimized to where I can have more than two factions.
If you have memory troubles, you can also try to reactivate save compression in the settings. It used to help a bit.

OOZ662

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: April 11, 2015, 12:04:02 AM »

I don't now that the saves aren't viciously bloated. ;D

Holy hell are the Templars are way out in the middle of nowhere. I don't think I'll ever have the fuel to get all the way over there and back considering Sindria only had like 260 public fuel the last time I checked it...

bubicus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: April 11, 2015, 01:24:55 PM »

Hey there, I have problems getting this to run, starsector crashes with a Exception: Index: 0, Size: 0 error once it has finished loading. The log ends like this:

Code
48384 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.settings.StarfarerSettings.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.launcher.ModManager.ô00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.G.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.super.oOOO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.D.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Any idea how to fix this?

I fixed this problem by installing the ShaderLib and LazyLib mods, which do not come with Starsector+ but are required.  

sleeper_service

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: April 11, 2015, 06:48:13 PM »

Right, that those are required is event mentioned below the download link. :-[ Thanks for the hint, got it working now.

Ranakastrasz

• Admiral
  • Prince Corwin of Amber
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: April 12, 2015, 07:29:14 PM »

Flux Dynamics doesn't appear to give +25% effect per vent/capacitor. Is it actually applied but not in the customization UI?
I think is easy for Simba and Mufasa sing the Circle of Life when they're on the top of the food chain, I bet the zebras hate that song.

Cigarettes are a lot like hamsters. Perfectly harmless, until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: April 12, 2015, 09:37:19 PM »

Flux Dynamics doesn't appear to give +25% effect per vent/capacitor. Is it actually applied but not in the customization UI?
Yep! Mouse over the OP bar for the real stats
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

Ranakastrasz

• Admiral
  • Prince Corwin of Amber
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: April 13, 2015, 06:46:44 AM »

Yep! Mouse over the OP bar for the real stats
With that In mind, I have to suggest that the skill's tooltip should give that information.
I think is easy for Simba and Mufasa sing the Circle of Life when they're on the top of the food chain, I bet the zebras hate that song.

Cigarettes are a lot like hamsters. Perfectly harmless, until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire

Schwartz

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: April 14, 2015, 01:55:48 PM »

The Beholder-class destroyer seems to be bugged. The little drones only use Tactical Laser, never the Burst PD they have equipped. Also they're constantly being recalled and deployed again if you set the ship on Autopilot. You only have to damage one of them. The way I see it, this could've been intended to even out the numbers if the pair on one side got destroyed and the other didn't?

Hellya

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: April 14, 2015, 02:00:25 PM »

First, love the effort you and the other modders have put into this mod.

P9 colony group shows as SS+ compatible, yet the this mod does not show them. Would I be looking at balance issues if I use it?
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 197