Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 197

Author Topic: [0.8a] Starsector+ 3.7.0  (Read 1325162 times)

Frelus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.65.2a] Starsector+ Vanilla Enhancement Mod 2.6.1
« Reply #1065 on: February 18, 2015, 07:20:53 AM »

Scy seems to work, and I heard Neutrino does, too.

OOZ662

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: February 18, 2015, 07:27:35 AM »

Non-integrated factions will operate just fine, but they won't "interact" with the universe; their ships won't appear in fleets and markets that don't belong to the faction and such.
It is law that any specific ship you want will not be available. If it is available, it will be gone by the time you're capable of buying it.

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: February 18, 2015, 07:47:27 AM »

Actually they do a bit more than that: they interact with the universe sending/receiving response fleets against Templars Crusades, hunt you down if you have a bounty on your head or spawn assassination missions... The most notable things they won't have are leveled captains and random variants, and their weapons won't appear on random variants either (but they will spawn in markets). Dark.Revenant really tried to make SS+ the most non-integrated-mod friendly possible. Integration also means all factions scripts perfectly works with each other: For example right now the Exigency Repulsor Beam is useless against Scy Armored Ships because of how Twig works.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
Re: [0.65.1a] Starsector+ Vanilla Enhancement Mod 2.5
« Reply #1068 on: February 18, 2015, 08:11:21 AM »

First of all, thanks again for a great mod.

Is it possible to reduce the salaries ? If so how does this newb go about it?

Thanks,
Rath

It's not possible to change salaries currently.  Even if it was possible, the tooltip wouldn't change.

It's not like crew costs that much, unless you've got hundreds of elite crew or something.

Yes indeed my fleets are often maxed out on elite crew.

I hope for the day i may edit it.

Thanks for a great mod,
ratheden

You know elite salaries are halved since last update, right?

Sabaton

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: February 18, 2015, 10:26:10 AM »

Absolutely no one to say how cool the new ships are? Fine I will: the new ships are cool.
I love the Victory,its a beast(more ships with integrated big spanker guns are always good),same can be said about the new Infernus(and I thought the Cathedral was nuts).
The pirate reverse engineered ships are also good looking and do their job fine(thou with their addition ships like the Shark may become redundant).
Having two Vindicators also seems redundant to me(especially since they are differentiated by only 1 gun).

OOZ662

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: February 18, 2015, 01:12:35 PM »

Experiencing a repeatable crash; might be II's siege system? Save file and instructions available upon request. Will take it over to the general bugs section if it isn't SS+/some other mod.

BRDY, Radar, II, LazyLib, ShaderLib, SS+, Version Checker

Code
99985 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.MarketConnectionActivityData  - Updating connection: [new_maxios_ii_perinthus_market]: trade (s: 0, l: 0), smuggling: (s: 0, l: 0)
100241 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.MarketConnectionActivityData  - Updating connection: [ceyx_new_maxios]: trade (s: 1, l: 0), smuggling: (s: 0, l: 0)
100628 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.world.fleets.SSP_MercAndPirateFleetManager  -
100628 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.world.fleets.SSP_MercAndPirateFleetManager  - Checking whether to spawn pirate or merc fleet for market [Ceyx]
100628 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.world.fleets.SSP_MercAndPirateFleetManager  - Maximum number of 2 pirate/merc fleets already in play for market [Ceyx]
101936 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(Unknown Source)
at data.scripts.campaign.events.II_SiegeEvent$MarketDamage.advance(II_SiegeEvent.java:523)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseCampaignEntity.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignPlanet.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ooOO.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.new.Òôo000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.oOOO.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.D.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 01:14:20 PM by OOZ662 »
It is law that any specific ship you want will not be available. If it is available, it will be gone by the time you're capable of buying it.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #1071 on: February 18, 2015, 01:36:18 PM »

Well, at least it isn't a SS+ bug.  Will release an II update later today but unfortunately your save might be hosed if it crashes consistently.

OOZ662

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: February 18, 2015, 01:40:02 PM »

Well, at least it isn't a SS+ bug.  Will release an II update later today but unfortunately your save might be hosed if it crashes consistently.

It takes about the time to travel from Corvus to Eos at burn 11 to keel over; ought to be enough time to use Save Transfer if it comes to that.

senor

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: February 18, 2015, 04:44:37 PM »

Im getting a crash at the end of the initial loading bar while running the lastest ShaderLib, LazyLib and SS+ on 65.2a that reads:

Fatal:
com.fs.starfarer.api.combat.CombatEngineAPI.getCustomData()L.java/util/Map;

The end of the starsector log looks like this:
Spoiler
32191 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 493.29 MB of texture data so far
32192 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/particlealpha32sq.png (using cast)
32335 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/backgrounds/background4.jpg] as texture with id [graphics/backgrounds/background4.jpg]
32637 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OO  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.combat.CombatEngineAPI.getCustomData()Ljava/util/Map;
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.combat.CombatEngineAPI.getCustomData()Ljava/util/Map;
   at data.scripts.plugins.SSP_FluxDisturberPlugin.init(SSP_FluxDisturberPlugin.java:191)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.ooOO.float$Oo.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.super.B.null(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.init(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.OoOO.Oöo000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.B.null.class$super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.super.A.new(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OO.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

If I turn on off those mods the game loads fine.  Any ideas?

OOZ662

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: February 18, 2015, 04:46:03 PM »

I believe you're the third person to vocally not realize that a new version of 0.65.2a (RC2) came out not long ago. I got to be first.

senor

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: February 18, 2015, 07:29:48 PM »

I believe you're the third person to vocally not realize that a new version of 0.65.2a (RC2) came out not long ago. I got to be first.

oh man, i wondered about some new release of vanilla, but then i sorta checked and thought "nah... i think i have the right one".  thanks, ill try it.

TartarusMkII

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: February 18, 2015, 07:35:51 PM »

Hey guys, I've had a weird problem that I can not recreate, but I wanted to report it here.

After playing a short while, I found that when I went to a certain station from the mod Scy (their HQ Hephaistos), I would get all the normal options like to trade and repair, but if I pressed trade, the UI would not continue to load. I would get a blank menu screen and no ability to leave or go back.

After leaving, going to another station, then going back to Hephaistos, everything seems to be fine.. I can't figure out why that had happened for just one moment in time. What I DO notice though, is that despite my 5 frigate fleet of some Tachyon frigates, A Blackrock frigate, and an Exigency frigate, there are two medium sized bounty-spawned mercenary fleets following me, and I am unsure if they were spawned 'properly'.. They just seem overkill for a little group like mine, and they are too slow to catch me by any means. It makes me wonder if, perhaps, their spawning had something to do with my inability to access the market properly.

Like I said, I just wanted to give this report, I'm not really sure what to make of it.

My mods:

SS+ 2.6+
LazyLib 2.0b
TwigLib 0.6.5p
ZZShaderLib Beta 1.04
Blackrock 0.7.1
Common Radar 1.1e
Console Commands 2.3
Exigency Inc. 0.7
Imperium 1.7
Neutrino Corp 1.80
Oculian Berserks 0.1.1 (Red vs Blue)
Protonian Tech 0.5.1 (Red vs Blue)
Omnifactory 1.10c
Scy 0.8.9
K. Templar 0.9.4

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #1077 on: February 18, 2015, 08:10:27 PM »

This is not the only report that has been made on Scy's markets.  You should take up mod-specific problems on their individual threads.

Those bounties are intentional; sometimes, they're there to keep you moving, not to give you a guaranteed fight.

TartarusMkII

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: February 18, 2015, 08:38:36 PM »

I actually came here after posting in Scy's own thread about it. Tartiflette said that I was the only one with this problem, which sounds unlike what you just said... XP.. *holds onto D.R..* "halp me.."

DefiasOne

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: February 19, 2015, 12:04:41 AM »

Certain commodities like metal or volatiles or small arms seem to have a problem when I sell them, the calculation of the total credits given seems to be off... For example lets say I buy some small arms for 100$ (with tariff) and go and sell them at another station which states they go for 120$ (with tariff), the total amount of credits I receive is less than what I paid for them. I don't know maybe I'm missing something but I've noticed this happening with certain commodities, as a result all I ever trade in is food, fuel and supplies (these seem to be ok...).
Anyone else noticed this or am I just imagining things?
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 197