Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Interstellar Federation (refurbished)  (Read 95377 times)

DazMaZ

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Interstellar Federation (refurbished)
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2023, 04:16:33 AM »

yes it seems to work for me. but it might cause conflict with some other mods due to not actually being updated so just aware of it. if you need help let me know, i went though and updated most of the ship conflicts ive found for this mod.

Think you can post a list or something. Would appreciate it.

keptin

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2023, 06:11:53 PM »

Vandermeer, thank you for picking up the torch and so thoroughly and thoughtfully updating my old mod. Reading some comments here, it's heartwarming that so many have found enjoyment in it, even after all these years!

p.s. I love your idea of Artifact Prototypes!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 06:32:17 PM by keptin »

vorpal+5

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2024, 09:31:47 AM »

Thanks for your efforts and your awesome original work Keptin, you are a master!

Anyone can upload his updated version of the mod, that would be cool? Some of you seem to have fixed a few issues?

RoboticManiac

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2024, 04:12:17 PM »

Thanks for your efforts and your awesome original work Keptin, you are a master!

Anyone can upload his updated version of the mod, that would be cool? Some of you seem to have fixed a few issues?
Only problem I'm aware of is that some hulls are missing variations, and that the blueprints don't spawn (Save for one, I think). Hull variation problem is easily fixed by the Ship Editor utility, as for the lack of blueprints spawning, they can be spawned in from the command line if you've the mod. As for enabling the mod, just need to change the game version number in the mod_info.json

vorpal+5

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2024, 06:41:52 AM »

Oh cool, thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]