Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Anime Thread  (Read 35226 times)

conorano

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Anime Thread
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2014, 08:11:48 AM »

well the animations and art have taken a hit becouse they have switched to studio deen for their art design, who are mostly infamous for the old fate/ stay night anime.

i personally still really like the anime though. Even if that is only becouse it could give to me what SAO could not, a cool MMO world with adventure. and the humor helps a lot!

EDIT: Got a question about the fate series btw, so far i have only seen Fate/ zero, are there any other Fate/ series worth watching except for the new stay night?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 08:23:37 AM by conorano »

lStealtherl

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2014, 08:25:22 AM »

About Log Horizon: Is the series itself cringe worthy or just the second season?
Got to LOVE the FATE/ series! Although the prism illiya one isn't as good as the others
Just the 2nd season, animation-wise. Most of the story-telling is about the same as first season, and it's good.

Aratoop

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2014, 03:47:19 PM »

It's cringe-worthy? I've barely noticed a difference between the two seasons at all...

Edit: With the new episode, I guess I kinda have to agree...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 08:47:31 PM by Pataroo1 »
The community's response to a change is inversely proportional to its importance.

What do you call a dog who's a magician? A labracadabra

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2014, 10:01:59 PM »

EDIT: Got a question about the fate series btw, so far i have only seen Fate/ zero, are there any other Fate/ series worth watching except for the new stay night?
Could try playing the Visual Novel itself?

Other than that, you could try stuff based on the same universe. The Kara no Kyoukai movies are amazing. Note that they aren't in chronological order though, in case you get a little too confused.

lStealtherl

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2014, 08:59:32 AM »

Tsukihime opening is worth the watch!

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2014, 01:30:16 PM »

Tsukihime opening is worth the watch!
Yeah, and only the opening. The rest is... meh.

conorano

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2014, 01:44:25 PM »

Could try playing the Visual Novel itself?

Other than that, you could try stuff based on the same universe. The Kara no Kyoukai movies are amazing. Note that they aren't in chronological order though, in case you get a little too confused.

Finished Kara no Kyoukai a week a go actually, really interesting and offcourse beautifull. I'n not really the type for visual novels but maybe I could try it out.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]