Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Station Repair and CR refill supplies option.  (Read 1834 times)

Flare

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Station Repair and CR refill supplies option.
« on: September 14, 2013, 05:27:21 PM »

I searched to see if anyone else suggested this but quite frankly I have no idea how to narrow down what I am suggesting.

When I dock into a station and I want to use the station repair and rearm option to repair and refill my cr, the supplies used to do so is taken from my cargo holds.

What I've done for the longest time is to fill up my cargo hold with supplies and hope its enough when I exit the trade screen and press the repair and rearm option.

And to this I am suggesting is that stations give an option to buy the supplies needed to do so from their own stocks instead of having me play trial and error with the trade screen and hope for the best.
Quote from: Thana
Quote from: Alex

The battle station is not completely operational, shall we say.

"Now witness the firepower of this thoroughly buggy and unoperational batt... Oh, hell, you know what? Just ignore the battle station, okay?"

Karlito

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Station Repair and CR refill supplies option.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 05:58:00 PM »

Hovering the mouse over the repair option will tell you how many supplies it takes to repair, but I agree, buying the supplies needed and repairing in one click would be nice.

Flare

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 08:13:17 PM »

That's nice, I didn't know that :o.
Quote from: Thana
Quote from: Alex

The battle station is not completely operational, shall we say.

"Now witness the firepower of this thoroughly buggy and unoperational batt... Oh, hell, you know what? Just ignore the battle station, okay?"

xenoargh

• Admiral
  • naively breaking things!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 08:33:41 PM »

+1000
Please check out my SS projects :)
Xeno's Mod Pack

Plasmatic

• Admiral
  • Curious no?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 12:04:18 AM »

Hovering the mouse over the repair option will tell you how many supplies it takes to repair, but I agree, buying the supplies needed and repairing in one click would be nice.

I wish the tooptip would be connected to the mouse and not appear in the lower right corner though..

I like this idea though.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
- Maurice Switzer