Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 45

Author Topic: [0.95a] Kadur Remnant 3.2.3 - life support 2021-03-27  (Read 695968 times)

Vayra

• Admiral
  • jangala delenda est
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Vayra's Sector v.2.3.0b (Dev build available 2019-06-18)
« Reply #345 on: June 22, 2019, 10:03:14 PM »

having the same issue with the communist clouds hullmods thing. updated to newest version. deleted previous varyas mod folder before installing. checked the version number in the folder, it is v2.3.ob. im guessing this isnt savegame compatible? would i need to delete both this and nexrelin and the reapply them?

You would need to start a new game I think, sorry. :(

I have now 3 'La Revolutionnaire' Starbases around one of my system. I believe one is added each time I load a saved game.

How can I destroy them, they can't be captured?

Can you take a screenshot? I'm not 100% sure I understand what's going on here.

Docked at L'Interstellaire, had to take a break cause I started laughing too hard

;D ;D ;D <3
Kadur Remnant: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=6649
Vayra's Sector: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=16058
Vayra's Ship Pack: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=16059

im gonna push jangala into the sun i swear to god im gonna do it

Morathar

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 23, 2019, 09:11:44 PM »

having the same issue with the communist clouds hullmods thing. updated to newest version. deleted previous varyas mod folder before installing. checked the version number in the folder, it is v2.3.ob. im guessing this isnt savegame compatible? would i need to delete both this and nexrelin and the reapply them?

I have now 3 'La Revolutionnaire' Starbases around one of my system. I believe one is added each time I load a saved game.

Docked at L'Interstellaire, had to take a break cause I started laughing too hard

;D ;D ;D <3

I can confirm the multiple instances of L'Interstellaire stations floating around in hyperspace. When I was playing the other day I was surprised to discover a second L'Interstellaire station on my way to eliminating a random pirate base. Out of curiosity, I used the console commands to enter DevMode and hit CTRL-Z to reveal the entire hyperspace map. It revealed several more instances of the station (I think there were like five or six total), all with the same name. Oddly, the faction directory ('Z' from Nexerelin) only listed the Persean Democratic People's Revolutionary Council as having "1 hidden market" despite all of the stations. I should mention that this was with v2.3.0a (and my fake "communist_clouds" hullmod fix I mentioned previously) and I no longer have that save file to get any screenshots. And I've got the Popular Front disabled in my latest campaign, so I can't say whether it's still an issue with v2.3.0b. (I'd seen mention of a save file bloat issue, and disabled that particular feature thinking whatever was spawning more and more stations might be part of the problem...)

On a side note, I nearly did a spit-take on my monitor the first time I heard the communist_clouds theme...

Ishman

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 23, 2019, 10:53:10 PM »

It's a garbage collection bug; open up your save and ctrl f for asteroid. Things aren't getting despawned properly and are being saved as entities when they should be being generated on the fly.

Vayra

• Admiral
  • jangala delenda est
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 24, 2019, 11:22:33 AM »

I can confirm the multiple instances of L'Interstellaire stations floating around in hyperspace. When I was playing the other day I was surprised to discover a second L'Interstellaire station on my way to eliminating a random pirate base. Out of curiosity, I used the console commands to enter DevMode and hit CTRL-Z to reveal the entire hyperspace map. It revealed several more instances of the station (I think there were like five or six total), all with the same name. Oddly, the faction directory ('Z' from Nexerelin) only listed the Persean Democratic People's Revolutionary Council as having "1 hidden market" despite all of the stations. I should mention that this was with v2.3.0a (and my fake "communist_clouds" hullmod fix I mentioned previously) and I no longer have that save file to get any screenshots. And I've got the Popular Front disabled in my latest campaign, so I can't say whether it's still an issue with v2.3.0b. (I'd seen mention of a save file bloat issue, and disabled that particular feature thinking whatever was spawning more and more stations might be part of the problem...)

On a side note, I nearly did a spit-take on my monitor the first time I heard the communist_clouds theme...

Ahhh, hmm. Okay, I'll take a look at that... I think I can figure it out from that info. Thanks!

It's a garbage collection bug; open up your save and ctrl f for asteroid. Things aren't getting despawned properly and are being saved as entities when they should be being generated on the fly.

To be clear, this is the save bloat you're referring to right?

Ronald Klein

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 24, 2019, 02:40:18 PM »

Crash due to the bounty manager it seems.

1445981 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraPersonBountyIntel.pickReason(VayraPersonBountyIntel.java:539)
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraPersonBountyIntel.<init>(VayraPersonBountyIntel.java:220)
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraPersonBountyManager.createEvent(VayraPersonBountyManager.java:249)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.BaseEventManager.advance(BaseEventManager.java:141)
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraPersonBountyManager.advance(VayraPersonBountyManager.java:211)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Alphascrub

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 24, 2019, 06:33:39 PM »

;D ;D ;D <3

I think I might have and issue kind of related to this. Here are some screen shots.
https://gyazo.com/838b78c7a55c049d0a83a4818803decf

The screen I get after killing the station.

https://gyazo.com/60c3bc04f24bdea8b127b24e96933e50

My station and my colony, Kaldur Rem station still orbiting.

Keep in mind I'm running Nex with a lots of other mod factions. I cannot target the station with fleets, spys, ingame directories, or console commands. Sorry if this isn't related to you. I don't want to point fingers just trying to bug report.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 06:36:33 PM by Alphascrub »

Dostya

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: June 24, 2019, 11:24:52 PM »

There are stations, such as Arigato in the Underworld mod, that have a flag that Nexerelin respects as uninvadable. Your only option to get rid of it is to decivilize it in some way. Repeated raids into -20 stability or a couple saturation bombardments.

Alphascrub

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 25, 2019, 03:51:51 AM »

There are stations, such as Arigato in the Underworld mod, that have a flag that Nexerelin respects as uninvadable. Your only option to get rid of it is to decivilize it in some way. Repeated raids into -20 stability or a couple saturation bombardments.

Hmm is this possibly for farming BPs? Anyway thanks for the info, I will give it a shot next time I run into this issue.

Hrothgar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: June 25, 2019, 03:55:36 AM »

BP are extremely rare to drop from raids. I tried to get Shadowsword bp if it exist, but no cigar after multiple attempts in 3 games.

Shad

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: June 25, 2019, 10:09:55 AM »

I think the AI does not undestand how to use the mobility system on the Sphinx. It uses it like ram drive, catapulting the poor thing right into the middle of the enemy pileup. Which is typically suicide for a stand-off cruiser with a missile have armament and very inefficient shield.

It's sad, since in player hands the ship is really nice and flexible sub-capital

OhNoesBunnies

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 26, 2019, 06:29:24 AM »

1445981 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraPersonBountyIntel.pickReason(VayraPersonBountyIntel.java:539)
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraPersonBountyIntel.<init>(VayraPersonBountyIntel.java:220)
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraPersonBountyManager.createEvent(VayraPersonBountyManager.java:249)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.BaseEventManager.advance(BaseEventManager.java:141)
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraPersonBountyManager.advance(VayraPersonBountyManager.java:211)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Getting this same error whenever I try to use this mod! D:

Transuni

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: June 26, 2019, 07:29:30 AM »

I think the bigest ship maybe.....maybe should remove or change the red color...

Hrothgar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: June 26, 2019, 08:32:22 AM »

... but... but red go fasta ;-;

Eidam

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: June 27, 2019, 09:15:26 AM »

Is it possible to somehow get the Caliph Dreadnought in the Campaign (outside of cheats)? Like with the Nexerelin Prism Freeport rare ship store or finding it on a blueprint?

Vayra

• Admiral
  • jangala delenda est
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: June 27, 2019, 10:46:46 AM »

Is it possible to somehow get the Caliph Dreadnought in the Campaign (outside of cheats)? Like with the Nexerelin Prism Freeport rare ship store or finding it on a blueprint?

(Very rare, event-based) campaign implementation will come in this next update, along with a fix for the save bloat. I'm just testing it now to make sure I didn't break anything else. :)

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 45