Fractal Softworks Forum
March 22, 2017, 09:22:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New blog post: Building Better Worlds (2/21/17)

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]
  Print  
Author Topic: [0.7.2a] Exigency v0.7.2 - Updated 3/19/17  (Read 146276 times)
Midnight Kitsune
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: March 20, 2017, 06:15:12 PM »

Hey its great that you fixed up this mod but I have noticed the salamander missiles  don't get reflected by the repulsor very well and was wondering if that was intentional.

The repulsor isn't fool-proof and can fail. The further away the edge of the repulsor field from the ship, the higher the chance that the shot or missile will be reflected. Most likely the sallies are just too fast and hitting engines that are close to the edge of the field

Stop trying to balance the game around a few minmaxers...
Programming is like sex:
One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Tired of having your game crash because of out of date mods? Then click here!
Get Version Checker today! Now with 90% less hassle! Simply toss it into your mod folder, activate the mod like a normal one and BINGO you will now be informed of any and all updates when you start SS campaign up!
Absolutecero
Ensign

View Profile Email
« Reply #331 on: March 20, 2017, 07:00:03 PM »

Oh alright but another thing I have notice is that I can't can't interact with the association planet /or space station. so I can't sabotage or use agents on them or do missions with independent actors on them. 
Midnight Kitsune
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 20, 2017, 08:50:53 PM »

Oh alright but another thing I have notice is that I can't can't interact with the association planet /or space station. so I can't sabotage or use agents on them or do missions with independent actors on them. 
Is your Nexe up to date? It needs to be for Exi to work in it. Also, I just tried this out on the hyperspace station and it worked fine

Stop trying to balance the game around a few minmaxers...
Programming is like sex:
One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Tired of having your game crash because of out of date mods? Then click here!
Get Version Checker today! Now with 90% less hassle! Simply toss it into your mod folder, activate the mod like a normal one and BINGO you will now be informed of any and all updates when you start SS campaign up!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]
  Print  

Jump to: