More missions.
- 5 (9.1%)
A new system.
- 12 (21.8%)
More ships.
- 38 (69.1%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23

Author Topic: [0.7a] Citadel v0.8.3  (Read 263686 times)

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.6.2a] Citadel -v0.6.2b- Polish Update!
« Reply #90 on: May 01, 2014, 05:42:44 PM »

when can this be in the Exerilin mod?

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 01, 2014, 06:09:49 PM »

when can this be in the Exerilin mod?
It already is. What version of Exerelin are you using?

FasterThanSleepyfish

• Admiral
  • Blub
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 01, 2014, 06:47:56 PM »

Yes, Citadel is in Exerelin- just out of date. The files citadeldefenders.faction and citadeldefenders.json are included in the download to replace the current files in Exerelin, which are outdated and won't work.

Redownload the mod's .zip again just to make sure you have the latest version and replace the current citadeldefenders.json/faction files in the exerelin mod with the ones provided.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 11:27:12 PM by Foxer360 »

FasterThanSleepyfish

• Admiral
  • Blub
    • View Profile
Re: [0.6.2a] Citadel -v0.6.3b- Starsector+!
« Reply #93 on: May 12, 2014, 09:20:21 PM »

New release! This version brings compatibility with the latest version of Starsector+, as well as a few balance changes.  ;D

Also, I may or may not be working on making Citadel ShaderLib compatible...  :-X

Get it HERE or check out the OP

0.6.3b
+You can now use these very mod files to play in Dark Revenant's Starsector+ mod! Check it out!

-Revolver NERFED, now it deals 38 DPS but is highly accurate (very fast projectiles).
-Zeus NERFED, 1500 from 3000 energy damage.
-Striker Pod BUFFED, more projectile HP and launch speed (projectile look also changed).
-Driver-Class Seigecraft has less engines, and won't spin furiously if hit by a salamader.
-Changed some ship stats
   -Driver has slightly different turret arcs, built in Meteor missiles changed to swarmers.
   -Parlance has 650 from 600 flux dissipation, 75 from 50 top speed, and .7 from .8 shield efficiency
   -Porter has 200 top speed from 130, flux buffs, shield buffs.
   -Conduit's Berserker buffs reduced from 200% to 150%
   -Monlith's Bastion Shield system now absorbs 1.5x damage, or 50% less damage.
   -Meathships now have a system that burns them directly to the player.
   -Shielded Meathship will not blow up when hit by asteroids anymore, hull and armor buffed.

FasterThanSleepyfish

• Admiral
  • Blub
    • View Profile

Hotfix is up, there was a reference error for one of the hullmods!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0vxy9h6xgg54gq1/Citadel_0.6.3_B.zip

The OP's link will also work.

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile

I like the way this team is looking....there are some issues though...like the small carrier only has one flight deck for its high price and low amount of mounts for guns and the monolith despite saying is has a mobile station to repair ships it has no flight deck and when it costs over 1 MILLION you should expect maybe 3-4 flight decks and more to give...like the ability to heal other ships around him in combat...not the armor but the hull hitpoints a little bit. But I truly like that look of this team and the way it plays...i hope to see more ships to help them combat the other factions :)

FasterThanSleepyfish

• Admiral
  • Blub
    • View Profile

@Lopunny Zen

Why thank you! I plan to update HELMUT's graphics sooner or later, just with some minor shading/detail changes.

The small carrier is meant to be an important backbone in a small fleet, offering cargo space and fighter support with a high burn speed. That ability makes it really powerful, hence the high price. Also, the scarce weapon mounts are meant to show its support role.

The Monolith is a CR support ship, but its mobile autofactory hullmod only fuctions if Starsector+ is installed. It will have up to a thousand supplies at 100% CR, and any ships deployed will not lose their CR, but the CR of the Monolith will go down depending on how many supplies it takes to deploy the said ship. It's complicated, but Dark.Revenants SS+ page will explain it in better detail. Lore wise, the Monolith is a mobile station, and isn't meant to deploy fighters like a combat ship. Perhaps I will add 1-2 flight decks, but it is supposed to be one of the best support ships in SS+, not the best ship in the game.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 04:25:18 PM by Foxer360 »

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile

I keep imagining Heavy Frigate Wings coming from it.

Taverius

• Captain
  • Mistake not ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 31, 2014, 09:32:28 AM »

Yes, Citadel is in Exerelin- just out of date. The files citadeldefenders.faction and citadeldefenders.json are included in the download to replace the current files in Exerelin, which are outdated and won't work.

Redownload the mod's .zip again just to make sure you have the latest version and replace the current citadeldefenders.json/faction files in the exerelin mod with the ones provided.
placing the .faction in the relevant directory in exerelin (new file, there's no faction file with the name) crashes on load, replacing the one in citadel also crashes me, are they still necessary?
No faction is truly established without a themed Buffalo (TAG) variant.

FasterThanSleepyfish

• Admiral
  • Blub
    • View Profile

In the dev version, I don't think so. I'll take a look when I have the time :)

FasterThanSleepyfish

• Admiral
  • Blub
    • View Profile
Re: [0.6.2a] Citadel v0.6.4 - Now with ShaderLib!
« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2014, 11:36:56 AM »

Ok, new UPDATE!

0.6.4 brings new light features from Dark.Revenant's ShaderLib mod. Also, you no longer have to use any custom files for Exerelin!

See the original post for the download!

(I forgot to change the mod's version in the mod_info file! Don't hurt me!)

ValkyriaL

• Admiral
  • The Guru of Capital Ships.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 31, 2014, 11:38:39 AM »

Soon, everyone will have the shaders! IT IS THE NEW FUTURE!

FasterThanSleepyfish

• Admiral
  • Blub
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 31, 2014, 05:17:09 PM »

I may or may not make a guide of how to "disable" shaders on mods. Delete some code and then ya' shouldn't need it anymore!

Lakis

• Lieutenant
  • I shall offend all of them!
    • View Profile
Linux issues. Sorry 'bout the list, figure you'd like to know. ^^
« Reply #103 on: June 07, 2014, 09:23:33 PM »

fox_lightacel_base.png, fox_lightacel_hp_base.png, fox_lightacel_hp_barrel.png, & Fox_lightacel_barrel.png - Capital 'F' fox - fox_ >> Fox_

MeatShip_Shield.png & MeatShip_Armor.png - Capitalize .png - .png >> .PNG

Those are the only issues that I've come across using the newest ver. of this mod.

Hope it helps, I also love the sprites and lore that you've got going on. Really do.
http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=8100.0 - Metelsons Faction Mod - Occasional contributor - mostly a cold dead planet.

FasterThanSleepyfish

• Admiral
  • Blub
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 07, 2014, 10:00:30 PM »

fox_lightacel_base.png, fox_lightacel_hp_base.png, fox_lightacel_hp_barrel.png, & Fox_lightacel_barrel.png - Capital 'F' fox - fox_ >> Fox_

MeatShip_Shield.png & MeatShip_Armor.png - Capitalize .png - .png >> .PNG

Those are the only issues that I've come across using the newest ver. of this mod.

Hoo-boy. I knew that sometime or later, I was going to get yelled at me because of reference errors! ::) I'll upload a fix on the 'morrow.  (Man, I gotta get in the habit of creating consistent file names for the sake of y'all Linux users!)

Hope it helps, I also love the sprites and lore that you've got going on. Really do.

Thanks! Your comment means a lot to me, even if my joyousness is lost among my jumbled internet-speak. It's my goal for people to enjoy Starsector with a little modding fun on the side  :)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23