More missions.
- 5 (9.1%)
A new system.
- 12 (21.8%)
More ships.
- 38 (69.1%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23

Author Topic: [0.7a] Citadel v0.8.3  (Read 263601 times)

FasterThanSleepyfish

• Admiral
  • Blub
    • View Profile

@kupan9 Thank you! And yes, I restructured the entire mod's hull ID. I also wrote those descriptions quite a while ago, so I apologize for any mistakes I made with naming inconsistencies.

@Eric Doe Wow, that is an interesting bit of history there. I too also like dreadnought, because the second  "a" in dreadnaught makes it feel less serious/menacing. Anyways, the ship is pretty terrifiying, but not necessarily a combat ship lore-wise. (Just very well defended, since it's the Citadel's only means of long range operation) Nobody is supposed to see the hull ID anyway, which might convey its purpose as a combat craft.

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile

to itself as the Bolt, and use ? instead of ' throughout the description.
I think that's a vanilla bug.

Bugfixing:
  • Fixed smart quotes in descriptions (would display as question marks); loading code now replaces those with regular quotes automatically

FasterThanSleepyfish

• Admiral
  • Blub
    • View Profile

Here comes the hotfixes! I also added in a few Exerelin files that you can replace the old files with, courtesy of Kupan9!

-Bugs fixed
-Changes made to descriptions/spelling
-Hypermatter was rebalanced a little. Still feels a little powerful IMO.
+Added some small stand-in descriptions for new content

Get it here!

snull

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I like your new ship skins! Nice :)

JDCollie

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel

I know it isn't your job to ensure compatability with other mods, but since you do seem to be working to make Citadel compatible with Exerelin, I wanted to mention that I got this error when attempting to load the game:

Code
fatal: ship hull variant or fighter wing with id: [FoxDreadnaught_elitevariant] not found! 

Not sure what that means, but yeah. . .   Oh! And I am running Exerelin 0.633 (the development build) if that is useful to you. Cheers! :D

(I'm also completely willing to admit that the fault may be on my end, so, if it is, disregard this post :)  )

Update:

Yes, it was probably my fault. I deleted the Citadel folder and downloaded the hotfix version in the post just above mine and then put the .json and .faction files in their appropriate Exerelin folders. The game loaded without the above error. So, carry on, nothing to see here :D

Oh, the mod description for your 0.6.1B hotfix still lists itself as 0.6B in the mod list.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 01:21:24 PM by JDCollie »

FasterThanSleepyfish

• Admiral
  • Blub
    • View Profile

@JDCollie I'm glad you got it working! Don't get too busy, because there is a large balance update coming from Mr.Dark.Revenant! It's won't break your save files, but it might increase some supply usages/burn speeds. Also, thanks for the error in the mod version!

Sabaton

• Admiral
    • View Profile

I love your new sprites, they're a far cry from the originals.

FasterThanSleepyfish

• Admiral
  • Blub
    • View Profile

@Sabaton Thanks! Now I just need to make them more size proportionate to actual ingame cruisers. The heavy cruiser is the same size as a destroyer!

FasterThanSleepyfish

• Admiral
  • Blub
    • View Profile

@SniZipGun Yeah, Helmut is amazing at fixing up anything! Also, I wanna thank you for the sounds. (You're in both credit files)

etherealblade

• Commander
    • View Profile

I have a confession to make. When you first posted this mod. I didn't like the design of the ships at all. However, I didn't say anything as it would have come from a guy(myself) who couldn't even put his ships in the campaign without console command. Let me just say that I love your new art design and sound effects for weapons. 
Spoiler

[close]

FasterThanSleepyfish

• Admiral
  • Blub
    • View Profile

@etherealblade Well that's quite alright to say that the old sprites were not well done. Now that the art has changed so much (for the better), I too accept the fact that the old sprites had little to offer. On a lighter note, I'm glad you are enjoying the mod!

Also, Dark.Revenant and I are working on a overhaul of so many little things, though it is mostly him who is revamping it. Don't forget to check it out in SS+!

Gotcha!

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to New Hiigara

Your ships look amazing. I feel envy. :)
The sole exception being the Parlance. I think the teal colouring should not be there.

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Your ships look amazing. I feel envy. :)
The sole exception being the Parlance. I think the teal colouring should not be there.
Wasn't the Parlance a part Gedune design?

FasterThanSleepyfish

• Admiral
  • Blub
    • View Profile

Indeed, the Parlance is of Gedune orgin.

FasterThanSleepyfish

• Admiral
  • Blub
    • View Profile
Re: [0.6.2a] Citadel -v0.6.2b- Polish Update!
« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2014, 04:08:35 PM »

Alright, the new polish update from Dark.Revenant is out in the FP!  ;D

Alternatively, you can grab it HERE.

Don't forget to check Citadel out in Starsector Plus (Featuring Citadel and Blackrock)! ***It is essentially the same mod, but don't try to use this thread's mod files for his mod. He has a special version of Citadel right below his main download link that has different internal naming and script integration.***
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23