Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: [0.6.2a] Bushi v1.1.1  (Read 118784 times)

Taverius

• Captain
  • Mistake not ...
    • View Profile
Re: [0.6.1a] Bushi v1.0.0
« Reply #120 on: October 04, 2013, 10:08:13 AM »

The version in the mod_info.json is 1.2.0 :)
No faction is truly established without a themed Buffalo (TAG) variant.

Gotcha!

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to New Hiigara
Re: [0.6.1a] Bushi v1.0.0
« Reply #121 on: October 04, 2013, 10:09:55 AM »

Agh, crap. Oh well, new version soon anyway.

Gotcha!

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to New Hiigara
Re: [0.6.2a] Bushi v1.0.0
« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2013, 05:21:23 AM »

[0.6.2a] v1.0.0
- Codex 18 rating: YELLOW. (Slightly more powerful than vanilla, in theory.)

- Reduced aiming angle of many weapon mounts on many ships.
- Changed shields colour.
- According to Codex 18, Katana was way too strong. I nerfed parts of it, but it still remains 'overpowered' according to the Codex, even though many vanilla ships rival or surpass it (in my opinion).
- According to Codex 18, Tanto had too many landing strips for its class. (At least, that's how I understood it.) It now lost a landing strip.
- Re-evaluated and modified all planet rings in the 3 systems. (E.g. were made prettier.)
- Jirushi cargo increased with 50.
- Increased Bushi MRM missile damage.
- Created Raijin small and medium energy weapons. Lightning weapons that jump from target to target. Thanks goes to LazyWizard. I noticed a bug with this though.
  On a rare occasion a gigantic beam crosses the screen when those weapons are firing. :S This bug-beam doesn't hurt anything though.

Size of this mod is now greater than Hiigaran Descendants. Now how the heck did that happen. :)

ValkyriaL

• Admiral
  • The Guru of Capital Ships.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2013, 07:04:54 AM »

Im curious to how Bushi is yellow when Valkyrians are green almost crossing over to blue. >.> and your 2 versions behind on Codex, its Codex 20 now.

Gotcha!

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to New Hiigara
« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2013, 07:40:09 AM »

Thanks. :) No change for me in Codex 20 though. The Katana still scores a 2.44 after nerfing. Dunno why. But I have the feeling it's the only reason this mod isn't green. :)

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 10, 2014, 02:32:49 PM »

Dude some of these ships shields are WAY overboard...i mean i have a tritach beam frigate and i could barely do anything the the freighter as it slowly flew away laughing...i mean come on...its a damn freighter and its shield do that..the only frieghter to do that is a neutrino one and even then thats a capital one...so tone down the compacity alot o.o

Gotcha!

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to New Hiigara
« Reply #126 on: January 10, 2014, 02:37:56 PM »

I guess you'll need to bring out the bigger guns. I'm not going to make my freighter cruisers be easy targets for lowly frigates.

Sundog

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 10, 2014, 02:53:44 PM »

...tritach beam frigate...

In case you're not aware, beams generate soft flux when they hit shields, not hard flux.

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 10, 2014, 03:32:10 PM »

what....dude wtf are you talking about yeah they should be destroyed by frigates...like every other damn factions freighters are..there are rules that mods should follow...and a freighter should not have that much shields...and lowly...its tritachyon...there frigates are good...so if theres a problem..then maybe you shouldnt mod anymore

Gotcha!

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to New Hiigara
« Reply #129 on: January 10, 2014, 03:36:44 PM »

Before I stop modding I'd appreciate it if you'd learn to play this game properly instead. Afterwards we'll talk.

MesoTroniK

• Admiral
  • I am going to destroy your ships
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 10, 2014, 03:37:20 PM »

what....dude wtf are you talking about yeah they should be destroyed by frigates...like every other damn factions freighters are..there are rules that mods should follow...and a freighter should not have that much shields...and lowly...its tritachyon...there frigates are good...so if theres a problem..then maybe you shouldnt mod anymore

I think you may be overstepping your bounds a little bit here.

Hyph_K31

• Admiral
  • O' Hear My Name and Tremble! Ug Ug.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 10, 2014, 03:41:28 PM »

Rule one of modding: there are no rules.

There are guidelines, but certainly no rules.

Gotcha, keep up the good work.

"GEDUNE, stop venting in front of your classmates!"

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 10, 2014, 03:46:42 PM »

im not overstepping my bonds i am the player and im speaking out and addressing the issues..and a freighter is meant to hold more space for you implying that its not well armed...especially shields...so theres no reason it should have shields like that...its inexcusable and cheap..how would a player being a pirate rob it if they cant even get through the shields..even worse in exeralin they beat up ships that are loaded in the automatic conflict code and they win...so in other words..it makes no sense and yes it should be destroyed by a "lowly" frigate because thats how it is. 

MesoTroniK

• Admiral
  • I am going to destroy your ships
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 10, 2014, 03:49:56 PM »

Lopunny Zen, I think this needs to be talked about in a different manner. Whether your points are valid or not, the manner in which you communicate them is highly inflammatory and shows very little respect to the community. Quite simply, calm down a bit and talk about this a more neutral stance ok?

If that is too much to ask, then why not just create your own mod if you feel so strongly about these things...

Sundog

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 10, 2014, 04:05:19 PM »

@Lopunny Zen: You seem to think a lot of mods need a lot of changes (which is fine, of course, everyone is entitled to their opinion). However, there's an easier way to make those changes happen than appealing to the creators of the mods; just change them yourself. Basic modding for Starsector is straightforward and simple, and it allows you to change just about anything. You might want to try it out.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11