Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 64

Author Topic: [0.9.5a] Hiigaran Descendants v2.0.4/v5  (Read 466946 times)

MeinGott

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Hiigaran Descendants v2.0.4/v5
« Reply #825 on: November 15, 2019, 04:13:43 AM »

Using NoFood's version, I acquired blueprints for the 2 pirate ships (black swan and... the carrier one, I forget the name). When I try to build them from my colonies it consumes all available production but fails to create the ship, just gives the supplies/fuel/crew that you'd get normally.

I've seen this bug before, is this common and is it something I can tweak in a config file to fix in my game without waiting for an update?

no entry for this vessel in default_ship_roles.json perhaps

WeWickYou

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: November 15, 2019, 04:11:35 PM »

hi, i have a little question,
it look's like the BP for HII weapon is empty, 1st look it was empty with no weapon name inside and when i did check the production list there was no Hiigaran weapon/wing.
Maybe i need to change a file or something?

Regards,

Download the newest version of this mod, I was having the same issue but that was my fix

Pretty much fixed the "issue", and on top of that's now the singularity cannon shoot look's better ;p.
Thx for help :)

Phoenixheart

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: November 25, 2019, 05:21:27 PM »

Using NoFood's version, I acquired blueprints for the 2 pirate ships (black swan and... the carrier one, I forget the name). When I try to build them from my colonies it consumes all available production but fails to create the ship, just gives the supplies/fuel/crew that you'd get normally.

I've seen this bug before, is this common and is it something I can tweak in a config file to fix in my game without waiting for an update?

That fixed it, thanks! Had to add Black Swan and Goliath to default_ship_roles.json.

sinani210

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: December 24, 2019, 10:36:19 PM »

Could you post the differences between the two different versions of this mod if there are any?

I'd also be interested in any differences if there are any. The main page doesn't make any distinctions between the two, so it's a little hard to know if there are any differences/what those differences are.

Gotcha!

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to New Hiigara
« Reply #829 on: December 25, 2019, 03:56:30 PM »

I am doubtful these two people recorded any of their changes, so I'm afraid there isn't a change log for anything, no direct way of comparing both versions.

The only thing you can do is try both of them and see which one you like best.

Sorry!

eamax

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: December 26, 2019, 08:43:46 AM »

That fixed it, thanks! Had to add Black Swan and Goliath to default_ship_roles.json.

Could you share the files with the fixes?

Worachot

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: December 26, 2019, 12:25:48 PM »

so i found atleast 3 large energy weapons that have n/a as ordinance cost making it impossible to equip them on ships

https://i.imgur.com/jkTkjeA.png

and the one in the picture is a starting weapon so i dont think its a hidden weapon

anyone else know of this problem? is there a fix?

Gotcha!

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to New Hiigara
« Reply #832 on: December 26, 2019, 12:49:30 PM »

so i found atleast 3 large energy weapons that have n/a as ordinance cost making it impossible to equip them on ships

https://i.imgur.com/jkTkjeA.png

and the one in the picture is a starting weapon so i dont think its a hidden weapon

anyone else know of this problem? is there a fix?
There are a few weapons that are permanently attached to certain ships (or are supposed to anyway), and they have no ordinance cost. The ships themselves have had their ordinance adjusted.
You can't buy these weapons and can't remove them from these ships.

Worachot

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: December 31, 2019, 09:00:44 AM »

is it possible to build Hiigarian ships in v5?

UNSpacecommand

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: January 20, 2020, 06:33:31 PM »

Just tried this Mod and wow.... The missile Cruiser is downright OP no matter who uses them. Very fun though and does make it more interesting in terms of point defenses. That said the Vanaar Cruiser is just a flying Macross Missile Massacare dispenser.

grinningsphinx

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: April 07, 2020, 10:30:49 PM »

The one blueprint for a selection of Hiigaran ships is clickable, and performs like you learn them, but none of them are showing up in the build list or doctrine. There also isnt a "Hiigaran"  tag listed for sorting in amongst the others.  Im using Version 5, the one that requires magiclib.

ThirdDawn

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: May 31, 2020, 11:15:30 PM »

Hello Gotcha!, I'm new to the forum and I just love playing with your mod, however, I have run into an issue with the weapon blueprint not giving me the weapons, I looked and can't figure out the issue, so on that note. I'd figure I'd message you; that way you can fix the problem.

attached are some images showing the problem.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 11:17:09 PM by ThirdDawn »

Gotcha!

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to New Hiigara
« Reply #837 on: June 12, 2020, 03:54:31 AM »

I'm afraid I can't help with that. At this point it's doubtful I'll return to modding anytime soon. I've been out of it for too many years, and have too many other things on my plate.

I'm afraid any updates for this mod will have to rely on other people.

connortron7

• Captain
  • "God has cursed me for my hubris" - brian gilbert
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: June 12, 2020, 03:00:52 PM »

Hello Gotcha!, I'm new to the forum and I just love playing with your mod, however, I have run into an issue with the weapon blueprint not giving me the weapons, I looked and can't figure out the issue, so on that note. I'd figure I'd message you; that way you can fix the problem.

attached are some images showing the problem.
I'm afraid I can't help with that. At this point it's doubtful I'll return to modding anytime soon. I've been out of it for too many years, and have too many other things on my plate.

I'm afraid any updates for this mod will have to rely on other people.

Ill look into it tomorrow, see if i can find the problem and post a fix

EDIT:maybe sunday, somthins come up today.

EDIT 2: maybe im just dumb rn but i cant find the problem, the IDs match up, everything looks good. sorry.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 09:30:52 AM by connortron7 »

Viking8008

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: June 16, 2020, 07:47:35 AM »

Where or how to get Sajuuk Khar ship? There is no BP and no Bounty, so where do I get it?
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 64